Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
meatballsset

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

If you want to invest long-term, then I think the good coins today are Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS and Ripple. But if you want to trade daily, you can choose a coin whose price is still stable.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

Straight advice find the undervalued ones with good product and milestones. You should better make ur own research about those. Then if you master the fundamental approach go and study the technical side. don’t be lured with signal group and speculations.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:46:49 AM

If you want to invest long-term, then I think the good coins today are Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS and Ripple. But if you want to trade daily, you can choose a coin whose price is still stable.
This is very true. The coins you choose I see very well. I am investing in XRP and XVG. I find these two coin quite good because they are low value and high development.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

This is very true. The coins you choose I see very well. I am investing in XRP and XVG. I find these two coin quite good because they are low value and high development.
XRP was the most profitable coin last year, will this continue this year? I don't know, what I know is that the entire
market is growing and I believe every legitimate coin will have a chance to shine. However, I do not only trust my money with one
coin, I am still conservative when it comes to investing and I need to diversify.
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

If you invest for a long time, taking into account the fact that you earn money on the distance, I can advise the Coin ZEC I consider an undervalued diamond, which in a year or two will cost at least 2 bitcoins

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I have a feeling that lending projects will be hot in 2018. Once the bull market starts, tokens like salt, nexo, ethlend and celsius will see big gains. People will borrow fiat money from them to buy more btc and lock their existent portfolio as a collateral with them.
Bitcoin and ethereum are good site to invest because you can surely gain tremendous profit which the prices regulating higher level .I think this two are consider as the best coin in all cryptos which it has potential as a single currency worldwide due to the markets volume and the benefits of it.
Yes I bet that it was still bitcoin and Ethereum that are the most profitable coin if invested. This two coins are not only known by it's highest exchange rate but also by the technology behind their campaigns. So it's either bitcoin or ethereum just choose between them if where did you find comfortable to put your savings with, I bet that you're savings is on a right investment.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

The most profitable coin if you are going to start investment is none other than bitcoin because they are the best company among the rest and aside from that they are proven and tested because of the good feedbacks that they get that can support their company in the good terms.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

For me best coins in which I invested it's: XEM(NEM)/Pundi X(NPXS)/Odyssey(OCN). I also managed to take part in good ICO's: Shivom, Daostack, PumaPay
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

The most profitable coin in my experience of participating in ICO: NEO, Electroneum( which I succesfull sold in december 2017), PundiX(PRE-ICO participating).
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Personally I prefer to form portfolio from several cryptocurrencies. Main part of my portfolio consists of Bitcoin (35%) and Ethereum (20%). With 10-15% of my money I trade for short term period. The rest of the money I invested in coins like IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash. I prefer stability and don't like small coins.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

The most profitable coin in my experience of participating in ICO: NEO, Electroneum( which I succesfull sold in december 2017), PundiX(PRE-ICO participating).
I completely agree with you about the pundi X. It is now one of the most profitable coins, which, after spreading, increased several times and everyone who participated in the company's ico and Bounty companies, today received huge profits.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

Straight advice find the undervalued ones with good product and milestones. You should better make ur own research about those. Then if you master the fundamental approach go and study the technical side. don’t be lured with signal group and speculations.
By your self speculation can actually make to be independent and dont just wait for what may others have to say for but making you move by your own step and be alert , and think all the possibility and accept for what will may ever happen always check where you invest.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

I think Ethereum was the most profitable coin for me so far. I think I purchased Ethereum at around 21$ for the first time and I am still holding them and will keep them in my portfolio until it crosses 2000$.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
I suggest you to invest in NPXS.
I do not think that this coin is good, but looking at the concept and price movement, this coin is very potential to rise.
Hope it helps and good luck !!
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:12 AM

before deciding to invest in the type of coin we will choose, it is better to do more research on future prospects about the type of coin itself, if you are hesitant to choose a new type of coin that does not have good potential for the future, you can see 5 the top in the market coin, maybe it could be your recommendation to make an investment.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I can not know exactly which coin will be most beneficial if invested. But I can give you a few coins for you to refer to. You should invest in XVG, HAVVEN, BCPT and Waves
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

No one can know which coin is beneficial. Most people only guess that 50% of the coins will be profitable this year. I think you should analyze the coins yourself
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

All pennies are good for investment. Because we will benefit but it will take a long time for the penny to rise. So you can choose any coin to invest today

Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

You should not refer people. Because each person will have different opinions and choose the coin they are investing in to answer you. You need to have a self-analysis and choose the coin you like
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Invest in coins in the top 10 or top 20 in the coin rankings on the coinmarketcap website. These are high potential coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: