Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most profitable coin if invested?  (Read 1707 times)
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

this is a very good opportunity for you to buy bitcoin.
the price is suitable for you to buy and hold it up to several years ahead, IMO you will get many benefits and do not forget, you must be smart in investing and make strategy. buy some other coins for On the second thought, can you see the new coins now Show up in this crypto world, these coins are very good potential and will continue to increase.
If you do not know which penny to invest in, I think it is better to invest in ETH. ETH is a potential coin and certainly everyone knows it. So ETH is the right choice for you
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

I voted for NEO, XVG and ETH. You can divide the property into three and invest your money into these three coins. Surely in the end of this year your assets will be x4 or more

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I voted for NEO, XVG and ETH. You can divide the property into three and invest your money into these three coins. Surely in the end of this year your assets will be x4 or more

There are more coins has a potential to gain tremendous profit , to determine what is the most profitable one make a study and analyze the coin with there respected volumes so that we are able to invest which has a big chances to grow our money in short period of time.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
I just want to get the best coin among the good ones to invest ..
please me, give me feedback.  Huh
I recommend investing Waves this year. Recently Waves has a lot of good news and I think the price could totally rise to $ 10 or $ 20 like the OMG.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

You didn't say how much?
Depends of any amount of money , options are different.
If you got more than 10k spread it between 3 coins , If you got less than that choose 2 or one , Always keep 50% of it in bitcoin , so shield yourself against volatility .
There some good coins on the market , but most of them are good at whitepaper but they don't have much things when it comes to practical.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

I am eager to invest for now. But, I am still confused which coin should I choose. so much of his coins are good to invest.
The most profitable to invest in cryptocurrecy of course it's bitcoin we all know that this is main coin of all so I prefer to invest in bitcoin even it's volatile sometimes. Or maybe you can invest to some altcoin that proven we potential to grow in the future.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
proearner12

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Well i bought some siacoin 2 weeks ago and hodling :-). It is not moving anywhere. I forgot about it and think that i should wait till next month.

I just bought earlier some XRP for fun. I see it is playing around there and want to make first trades to learn.

Also from what i read till now it could be something worth to IOTA, Golem and Doge (even this one now is down low).

Other than this I suggest to invest on (OCN, CNN) technically plus fundamentally strong coins then ETH and ofcourse bitcoin.
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

The most profitable to invest in cryptocurrecy of course it's bitcoin we all know that this is main coin of all so I prefer to invest in bitcoin even it's volatile sometimes. Or maybe you can invest to some altcoin that proven we potential to grow in the future.

Bitcoin and ethereum may the best coins to choose as investment for a long term. Those two coins come from nothing and nowadays the price of both coins already skyrocket. I am sure that the price will increase again.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

At this time Neo is in a very good buying position buying neo from here can give amazing profits and be the most profitable coin. I will recommend you to buy NEO but it will be better if you do the research yourself also.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

At this time Neo is in a very good buying position buying neo from here can give amazing profits and be the most profitable coin. I will recommend you to buy NEO but it will be better if you do the research yourself also.
NEO is a Chinese coin. Currently China is banning this market, however NEO still develops quite well. So I have a good look at NEO. Also I see XRP, XVG pretty good to be able to invest.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

I think everyone can give you advice based on their investment experience of course with different answers, you may listen to some people's suggestions but do not follow them, just listen and change your own thoughts.
I can advise some good coins ETH ADA XLM NEO WAVES, so you can make a final decision.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Buy ADA coin will be a great decision to make from here its a very good coin and can give very good return in the future so best to buy ADA and wait for the profits.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

please me, give me feedback.  Huh
I invested in the project Dether. This coin has every chance to make this year 100x. The project has a working product, in the beginning of June the mainnet is launched, the cap is very small so I expect such growth. The idea of the project is that you can buy, take in shops and sell the crypt without commission.
It is no more a game of small cap. Now it is all about grabbing attention of investors and showing some signs of potential and trust. People will always go with the old ones because they have yielded profits with time and earned trust. With the increasing scam rate, who is really going to trust new introductions’ myself don’t recommend going for them because these are complete wastage of time but still, I want to wish you luck.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

In my mind you should firstly study the market of top 10-15 altcoins or other coins that has a high potential
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

I think neo, cardanoand vergemay be very profitable if you buy them now and hold them, if you take a look at these projects, you can understand how these projects can change the future.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

The most profitable coin if you want to invest in this business is bitcoin because they are the most trustworthy company that can make you more profitable in this industry that you looking for.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

I don't think anyone can tell you which is best of all because everyone will have their own preference based on what they have invested.

Also, don't just invest your money based on other people suggestions. But you can take their suggestion and do your homework before you invest your hard-earned money.

I will not tell you which one is best but can give you few coins which are good then you can make a final decision. You can check these coins like NEO, LISK, ETH, IOTA, NEM, Waves and you should always hold some Bitcoins.

Bro, if you Google the same question, you will get too many answers. As for me, I suppose you must not search among the most expensive cryptocurrencies.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

The most profitable coin if you want to invest in this business is bitcoin because they are the most trustworthy company that can make you more profitable in this industry that you looking for.
 For me, the most profitable in the crypto are Bitcoin and ETH. Wave also looks rising in the market and therefore is also a good spot to invest and earn even small profits. Too many small profits combine to form huge profits. And speaking about Bitcoin and ETH, I am very optimistic about them both and both of them will have a good market status in near future. Depends on the speculations as well as the magic of invisible hand in the market.  
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

The most coin who are best to invest right now is the ethereum ,because we know this coin have big future and many new investor again will buy this coin because they want to earn more money. Possible the price of this coin Become more than $5000 this year.
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I dont have any idea also of which coins is realy profittable at this moment because i usualy do long term trading so i think etherium or bitcoin is profitable for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: