Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

The fanciest part to me about bitcoin is you never know what is the bottom and what is the roof.
I can invest a decent amount of money and not afraid of losing it all, but it could give me huge surprise.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

It might go to 100,000 k or it might go to ten. Appreciate the tech and the possibilities. People are speculating on btc, use caution.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
Those who are gone are mostly those who were just investing to makes some quick money, they really don't care about what bitcoins really means but am sure once the price goes up again, they are going to be back once again. So we must continue to invest so that by the time explode once again, we would have made quite a fortune.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

I was hoping to tell this situation to my friends and relatives when btc was 20.000$ but all of them were hoping to become millionaires in short time and never listened, I am happy as well this is happening and hope it is a healthy correction for the future of btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:09:58 AM

Yes I totally agree. The price fluctuation is actually healthy, especially when it’s down. Meaning that it is another opportunity for us to accumulate more bitcoin and it also attracts more investors. Then all we have to do is patiently hold it for a several months and see what does the exciting and unpredictable world of crypto rather bitcoin have in store for us in the near future.
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.

monopoly ? 

better - bitcoin is trade to all currencies
cheaper - 16,7 million coined mined, limited supply = high demand
faster - i sent 400,000 usd worth of money for 18$ in fees, not much i must say

i first thing i heard was that bitcoin, will never reach 100$, 1000$,10000$.  and now i will take note of what you said.

it takes 1 hour to build a crypto these days, there is a reason that many crypto came but BTC maintained its share.

[/url]
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:59:18 AM

I think we are still lucky to see bitcoin at this level ...

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

I was worried because the price continued to fall, but now I am so relieved that the price began to stabilize, hopefully it will continue to rise. this is good news for all of us especially the investors.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

Only when there are market fluctuations can we make profits. Lowering prices will allow us all to hold more bitcoin at a lower price, and I am also grateful to those who have lowered the price.
Just think of a time when bitcoins are only going upwards and you can’t find them in your affordability line. By selling, bitcoins are making the people agree on the fact that they gave some rights too for making their life better. People are asking for it every time and when something is found, they are going towards it like a rush lion hunting on a deer. Bitcoins are low now, chance for everyone to get them.
bubu4845

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Rightnow its time to Buy Bitcoin and then Hold it, look rightnow Bitcoin is going down in frightened speed, i think the investor is so worried get panic sell so bitcoin going down, i hope bitcoin get more down at $7000  Smiley,

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.

This is not the right time to conclude, and we can't say altcoins will still exist if bitcoin fall hard. Bitcoin is a great technology that everyone should use, this is the best time to own bitcoin at a lower price, we are still lucky that we see bitcoin on this level before its go high better to grab this opportunity now.  

Yeah, I am also wondering what will happen to all altcoins if btc will still go down. Those alts will turn into dust, so many people will lost a lot of investments. I am hoping that it is just temporary and bitcoin will soon recover its high price again. This is the right opportunity to buy bitcoin and gain profit very soon.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

I'm not happy happening this by now because l have no money budget for holding coins. Because l have to give all my relatives everytime l get my pay. So it is good to hold it first if l have money so that l can give higher price to my families. Because I really want to be a blessing to everyone. This is the time of my pays but how could I Cash it out its very low price. But l have a big hope that bitcoin will go back to recover and goes higher and higher by this month.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Actually I think that this tremendous downturn serves to put things from a calmer perspective, without the emotions caused by the tremendous bullish race experienced at the end of last year. And looking at it with objectivity, there seemed to be no solid basis to sustain such a high price for a long time, and in fact seeing the behavior of bitcoin in 2015 and 2016, perhaps the fair price that Bitcoin should have right now should not exceed the line of $5,000.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Ha you made the point bro People who is invested they are least bother about bitcoin they are barely having any knowledge about bitcoin just want to make quick and easy money they invested before knowing its potentiality . Actually 20K $ speculated by 2022 its already reached in  month . Even am also telling to those given huge publicity for bitcoin by investing their money.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

This is our opportunity to buy bitcoin to the lowest price because upcoming months bitcoin its getting higher many investor they panic sale that's why the price of the bitcoin are going down the value.this is number one cryptocurrencies in the world and very promising coin that you get profitable price and very in demand when its comes to crypto.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I think that bitcoin can increase when once it falls down because the past years bitcoin can increase to the most highest price that bitcoin in the past years did not have. Since it has happen that bitcoin increases in so unexpectable price so that id rather to believed that it can be successful but in the first week of bitcoin  in this year 2018 month of january bitcoin was falls down its price but i believed that it can recover and rise up again because many people believes in bitcoin in life and they hoping to make thier life better by the help of bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

#Metoo

At this point, I am sure genuine users would focus on considering utility value of Bitcoin instead of thinking about speculation all the time.

Well, I am expecting some new all-time high levels in the next year but I do see a huge correction before it. The price surge at its best at this point and might cross $20K but now a correction is the only solution for Bitcoin to sweep away greedy investors and focus on the utility value of Bitcoin.

Things are going as per my expectations

I am expecting a fall in the price within the first quarter of the next year and the process will start around Xmas.

I am prepared for this scene and my major investment is,

I have my some stock of popcorn and waiting for the price correction to enjoy the scene.

Now, it's the time where we should focus on it as a payment instrument and not as a stock.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

Thinking this way it's a good opportunity for new people adquire their first coins for a reasonable price, an optmistic point of view. But I think from another perspective too: BTC was skyrocketing in the end of 2017, many people bought BTCs for $14.000-16.000, or even $19.000, who knows... They were expecting BTC to continue on that trend and to recover their money fast with profits and it didn't happen, their progress is deeply negative. So these people are a bit worried about Bitcoin at this moment and that is the kind of opinion they will spread...
These people probably sold it and lost money.
Maybe it is best to take deep breath, forget for market and price for a while and come back after few months.
I actually don't care, I bought bitcoins when price was 350$ and I already made nice profit thanks to the crowd who pumped it to 19-20K. Don't you guys worry, everything will get back to normal. Whales are lurking and waiting...
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Thinking this way it's a good opportunity for new people adquire their first coins for a reasonable price, an optmistic point of view. But I think from another perspective too: BTC was skyrocketing in the end of 2017, many people bought BTCs for $14.000-16.000, or even $19.000, who knows... They were expecting BTC to continue on that trend and to recover their money fast with profits and it didn't happen, their progress is deeply negative. So these people are a bit worried about Bitcoin at this moment and that is the kind of opinion they will spread...
These people probably sold it and lost money.
Maybe it is best to take deep breath, forget for market and price for a while and come back after few months.
I actually don't care, I bought bitcoins when price was 350$ and I already made nice profit thanks to the crowd who pumped it to 19-20K. Don't you guys worry, everything will get back to normal. Whales are lurking and waiting...

Yeah probably they are the people who joined Bitcoin when price are going crazy and now they are giving up because of the dip. Hopefully they don't regret selling losing faith and selling their Bitcoin. Alt coins are just alt coins they are the imitation of Bitcoin. I too profited a lot especially when it reach 20k last year and i will still keep my Bitcoin whatever happens because the Bitcoin i am holding now is already some of my profit. I will not lose anything even it drops below 1k$.
c0inHnt3r

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

It is definitely a good time to fill your bags. The market is providing value at deep discounts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: