Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

I have always said that this price fall is healthy. it was well needed to keep the BTC system healthy. We should all see this price fall in good light. We need more people to invest and the previous price would have made it difficult for investors as it was too high. now it has fallen to a level where people can now invest with some ease. I love this fall and hopefully, soon enough the price will pick up
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

Everything is working according to plan. You are absolutely right my friend. People here in my place says that Bitcoin was banned just because the price went down and people starts to lose interest. By this price, I am able to buy in a cheap price.
Vladbit444

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

To be honest in these circumstances, my feelings are uncertain, i am afraid of losing, and on the other hand i feel happy because this is a wonderful opportunity to buy.
Lately, the value of bitcoin has stabilized and this means a positive thing that shows that bitcoin value will rise as soon as possible and i am sure it happens.
I will buy a little and keep holding until i wait for the price to go back up and explode this year.
the feeling are half sad to say that this is what real happen we have the emotion that are not so sure if this is was so to be that we may have to be happy or not. But for me as long as there is some opportunity that you can take for then grab that for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:13 PM

Correction was always healthy. Actually this is not really surprising, since it was expected before it was about to happen. Many technical analysis has been done few months ago.

This was posted DECEMBER 20, 2017 by Greg Guenthner
of The Daily Reckoning

"And if my hunch is correct, we’ll see a big crash next year. It will be terrifying. But it might also offer up a massive opportunity for investors."

Source:
https://dailyreckoning.com/the-great-bitcoin-crash-of-2018/

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Correction was always healthy. Actually this is not really surprising, since it was expected before it was about to happen. Many technical analysis has been done few months ago.

This was posted DECEMBER 20, 2017 by Greg Guenthner
of The Daily Reckoning

"And if my hunch is correct, we’ll see a big crash next year. It will be terrifying. But it might also offer up a massive opportunity for investors."

Source:
https://dailyreckoning.com/the-great-bitcoin-crash-of-2018/

I think the correction was a must. But I don't think it was healthy. Because there were many rumors and FUD that caused the price to fall. It was not normal. But seems that current price rise is more healthy.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.
You can say it that now but when the time flies you will regret that message soon and probably you aren't stayed longer enough here to know what is happening. Since i think this is your first time to encounter a downfall of Bitcoin, why don't you take some time to reflect and learn all of the information here. It might change your views that without Bitcoin some of the altcoin were nothing too.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
This is funny because it is true, the price cannot go up unless more people want to get bitcoin and are willing to pay higher prices, but people that have been in bitcoin for a long time are not going to make such mistakes so it is up to the new people to buy at those high prices, those that buy now will be able to get huge profits but those which come late or do not take advantage of this opportunity will lose money once again.
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

Too many people lose the big picture when it comes to crypto. There will always be fluctuations and corrections.
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Bitcoin's fall is bad for many, and they think bitcoin is going to die, but for those who really know bitcoin it's a good thing they can take the chance to hold more bitcoin instead of Spend more money.

Totally Agreed with you.
kilojay

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Exactly now is the time for everyone who thought they were too late to get in on bitcoin, also great for many people without a lot of disposable income right now
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

A true investo you are. You're never lonely nor in despair when the prices are at an all time low. In fact, you're happy because it aytracts more investors because how much potential bitcoins can bring on the table. So much for "get rich quick" investors who probably are cutting their losses now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:50 AM

Anyway, why do you say thanks to people to contribute this price down?
Or maybe because you are one of them or you have prepared money to buy back at lowest price.
However, now the price is try to defeat bearish and hope its bullish soon.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

To be honest in these circumstances, my feelings are uncertain, i am afraid of losing, and on the other hand i feel happy because this is a wonderful opportunity to buy.
Lately, the value of bitcoin has stabilized and this means a positive thing that shows that bitcoin value will rise as soon as possible and i am sure it happens.
I will buy a little and keep holding until i wait for the price to go back up and explode this year.

How can bitcoin price stable? What is this stable means to you anyway? I do not think bitcoin price is going to be stable because with this fluctuation and volatility that people can get their profit, so without those things, we will be just stay on the same spot. Just because you said it is stable then you will think that it will rise again back to when it was on december? I do not really believe that since market is controlled by people then we will never know when it is going to rise or even drops
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:14:05 AM

Now its recovering and hoping it will continue to fluctuate,everyday experience with this digital currency is truly amazing a rollercoaster ride for all holders,as it dump too dip most people panic ans when they panic some holders take the chance to buy and hold and now its started to regain its losses.So exciting guys.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:06:24 AM

Bitcoin price is flactuating again,hoping for increasing again.And for those people who wants to invest its not too late for now for buying bitcoins.The price value was recovering again and I am glad that it was move on and continue to increase again.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:08:11 AM

Really happy is this happening? I am happy that I know bitcoin so when I am buying home what we need at home and I will have the competition and we have no cost on day to day effort so I'm really happy with the games from my life bitcoin ..
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:59 AM

Yes, I'm also very happy that this happened, it gave me an opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price, it would really love to see it fall a bit more but I guess the correction is nearly over. It happens almost every first quarter of the year and we can still expect that it will happen again next year.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin in the future is very good, compared to the previous year, because it is seen that investing in bitcoin very much  , and this is also the right time to invest in bitcoin.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

I'm also very happy the bitcoin price shows the balance, all that goes up and down and vice versa. We just have to wait for the moment to buy or sell to get profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: