Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Bitcoin price fluctuation is not always in the same drops. Whether it is in top of the high nor in the bottomless feet there will always rejoicing. The sides of traders and the sides of investors. If the price up good news for traders if the price drops good news for investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

Bitcoin will always be the leading crypto, every single coin/token revolves in value and volume around BTC so if you want a tune pay the piper
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
we all does mate,more of us who's believing in bitcoin is very thankful to those who create fud,trolls posting panicking news,and those weak hands that sold all their assets because of the dip.thank to all of you.now my bitcoin is multiplied by three donated by this big price downfall.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Yes I think it is good time to buy. Future is unpredictable but it won't go wrong when you bought low.
y
This is a right time to buy bitcoin cause the value is very low. We know that value is very unpredictable no one can say when it get high. I have optimistic that bitcoin really changed my life.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

I think we are still lucky to see bitcoin at this level ...
Yes, I'm so lucky to be part of bitcoin cause now I earn a unlimited income. I'm so lucky and blessed I see bitcoin at this level it make me great and better person. I'm proud to be a bitcoiner cause my income is continues and more profit I gain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

The truth of the matter is you're exactly right.  I really have grown tired myself of seeing so many fair weather fans around here that have absolutely no idea what they're doing.  So many here have no idea what bitcoin is really all about.  Most here just assume it's like a stock or like investment.  People don't understand it's actually a payment system first and foremost.  I bet 75% of the users here would say that Bitcoin and Ripple are basically the same thing ( obviously having no idea about decentralization and non-decentralization..of course ).  I plead to people here to do your homework, engage in meaningful discussion..and follow the right people.  Don't follow "Crypto-NickDLick" on youtube instead follow someone like Andreas Antonopoulos.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWCJCWOxBYSi5DhCieLOLQ

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

This is right, a good chance to add more coins to our bag.
Yes, this is the right time to invest and get more profit. Yes this a right time to buy bitcoin until the priced is dropped. If you want to earn more invest now cause the value is getting higher like a rocketship up in the sky.
chacha66

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

It was a healthy fall as long as it was for the right reasons.( over heated market, projects not operating correctly ect .. )  But was it the big boys fudding to get in on the game cheaply. That would piss me off. There was an awful  lot of out right wrong stories in the media last month that led to the fall and what coin market cap did with the S Korea money. And this all began to happen right after the futures market kicked off. All these big banks and media outlets/newspapers ect are friends. If they are the ones guiding the price jumps and dips then we are in trouble. They are ruthless and they dont care for the underlying core beliefs of the crypto coins.
Basically dips are healthy  - corporate manipulation is not .
biascoin

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

Red flag: this is a pump and dump scheme, aka, a BTCubble.

Also kids investing and trading with no idea of the stock market even, doing random technical analysis and calling others "noobs" (those you are meant to use the currency, ah no, I forgot, people do not use it just speculate).
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:25 AM

Bitcoin price has gone down significantly this year, this can only be good news to all new buyers, and even current holders.

You were right all the way up until the last part of that statement. Some current holders don't want to invest more or are over extended they wouldn't be happy to see lower prices, only some savvy investors are waiting for the dip ready to buy back in.

biascoin

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

The correction we are experiencing right now is necessary for bitcoin to reach $100,000.

Also, money is flowing out of crypto at the moment and no new money is coming in. If some were able to move to fiat some 3 weeks ago, they are in a good position to come back in the coming weeks.

• Big players pump Bitcoin then they cash for real money: dollars, euro, or any other fiat. That is why it drops in value, because people uses it as a speculation instrument and not a currency.
  • There is no trust on it, there are hundreds of coins, why pay for something that expensive and with such high volatility ?
  • At the moment, it is not good as store of value like Gold, nor it is good as a fiat currency. In fact, it is slow and you have to pay transaction fees for any transfer.
  • Exchanges get hacked all the time, even when they should be technically saavy. And some of them are pure scams: http://thehill.com/policy/technology/374932-doj-sec-charge-alleged-bitcoin-scam-with-lying-fraud
  • Price is driven by speculators, criminal money, market manipulation by those who hoarded coins early, and propaganda.

No new money is coming in, because it is not the same to spend 1000$ when BTC is 1$ than when it is 20K$. And because plenty of people purchased it at 19K$ and it dropped to 6K$.

TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:57 AM

Even If I loose money during a Crash it still makes me happy to get such cheap deals  Cool
At the same time I feel empty inside when BTC is in bear hah
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

Even If I loose money during a Crash it still makes me happy to get such cheap deals  Cool
At the same time I feel empty inside when BTC is in bear hah
Yes it really makes everyone happy the big opportunity is there waiting for us to grab on it. The dumping of the price is the another chances to buy and sell in the near future I believe that bitcoin can really rise up high in the future so then buying many more bitcoin on this huge dump can really make me feel happy because as a bitcoin believer I really trust and believe that bitcoin will rise soon.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:51:44 AM

As we can see bitcoin now is moving forward and increasing now. I am happy and worth the wait. I can be able to get a higher value of coins since  I patiently waiting for the price increasing. Think positive in everyday when doin bitcoin.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

BTC investment for a long time, will use the market fluctuation to earn profits!

They are used to the rise and fall of BTC! Buy digital currency at the right time and sell at the right time! They have years of experience to help them make money!
STATIK

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

Selling on drops is not smart trading, big money does not place positions unless favorable and prays on these selloffs so a breakout is just a breakout, hodl and buy more as it drops
nikita_01

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Wow really? It went from worthless to 2 cents from 2 cents to 20 cents, 20 cents to 2 dollars, 2 dollars to 20 dollars 20 dollars to 200 dollars 200 dollars to 2000 dollars and 2000 dollars to 20,000 dollars.

it's gone up 1000% half a dozen times and you are betting against it going 5x from its all time high?!

This wouldn't be much of a leap of faith at all, what does it need to hit 15-20% of the market cap of gold for that to happen, it annihilated 100% of the silver market cap.

Also the comment about 'faster and cheaper alts' is misguided, it's all open source software, anyone can take anything from anyone...
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

Yes,it seems like a dream that i can't imagine that happen in real life. Bitcoin is a blessings on us that want to have a stable job relaxing and any time you want to work. Even when you are in bed you can post on it and in a short period of time you can earn bitcoin change in local money and continue your life. So happy that it is happening now.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Yes,it seems like a dream that i can't imagine that happen in real life. Bitcoin is a blessings on us that want to have a stable job relaxing and any time you want to work. Even when you are in bed you can post on it and in a short period of time you can earn bitcoin change in local money and continue your life. So happy that it is happening now.
It might have provided with such a convenience. For this reason you should go considering it an income for the living. In my preference what we earn through bitcoin can be used for the investment purpose and the earning from job for the purpose of day to day life.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

Well i think it is a lesson to those do panic selling because they contributed to the dump so the whales get a huge benefit on it. But as of this moment bitcoin price is stable to $10k I'm still hoping by the end of the year it will hit at least $20k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: