Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

I'm also happy because the bitcoin price has started to fall so I can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. But what if bitcoin prices do not rise anymore and go down? I think this is unpredictable.

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

I have only one year since I am into the cryptocurrency world and the first thing I have to learn is to have patience. For sure holding bitcoin is one thing we will be happy for doing it
Patience is the key to success rather earning big profits with the help of bitcoin. It is good as a long term investment. The longer you will hold your coins, the bigger will be the profits. Now it is totally up to you whether you want to make small amount out of it or become rich once and for all. However, there is no doubt in one thing and that is bitcoin has a bright future and can make people millionaire.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

For now, it is too much opportunity to the person who didn't quit by loses.  They go to buy more bitcoin because when the price go up they get a lot of profit.  I also hold the money but sometimes i need some that's why i regret because i hope also that it could be pump again like before.

I also believe that bitcoin could not be died because there are a lot of investor in bitcoin.

Almost 5% only who know about bitcoin for now that's why there are a lot of miracle happen.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
While you were so grateful of the lowered value of bitcoin and anyone outhere who wants to take advantage of the price fall of bitcoin,giving chances to those bitcoiners that has less capital to start holding it,some of holders were already panicking on this continous price drops.If it will continue to fall in the next few months most probably they would dump their coins as soon as possible to cut their losses.Investing in bitcoin requires courage to keep on holding even if price falls,even if there were risk involve in investing cryptocurrency it will give us more profit in the near future because as times goes by the cryptocommunity could create something big,huge opportunity created for all adoptors of bitcoins and other cryptos.

concatmedial8

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

The noobs who came and go took their profit part and smoothen our destinations too Smiley
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

You dont know the consequence of newbie runouts. If prolonged newbie vacancy occurs here btc society will be endangered
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Because it create an avenue for people to invest more and if you take advantage of it you will make huge profit when the price skyrocket.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

what we are experiencing is simply bitcoins getting everything in order for the next big jump , governments the world over are putting structures in place , working out the kinks and that is why the price has suddenly "stabilized" because every one is more concerned with the legislation right now, in short order "regular " trading will resume.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Yes I think it is good time to buy. Future is unpredictable but it won't go wrong when you bought low.
It is a good choice to buy now a bitcoin. You are correct future is unpredictable there is nothing wrong if you buy now then invest it is for your future become successful. Since we are young we need to and invest for our future to become brighter and financially stable. I am so happy this is happening.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Another day for sale! It's the best time to buy now since the prices are down. Think of it as a discount, so that after several months once the prices go up again, we will have bigger profits. Everybody happy! Smiley
The best time to buy bitcoin until the value is down it is a big discount for us cause for upcoming months it will rise and shine. Buy more coins and and invest this our chance to get more income I am so happy and lucky cause my future become financially secure.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Good for us to buy bitcoin today while the price has in lower value, we have to take advantage of it to gain more profit in the future because we cannot say it would take a  full blast.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

I don't really get you clearly but from what I understand from your write up you are saying that newbies or weak holders of bitcoin are the reason the Price of bitcoin is where it is today and that they need to give ways for the Price to explode up in the future. But you know bitcoin price is determine by the demands for bitcoin in the market and at that if this set of people leave the community don't you think that will affect the market.
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

Better not to get invloved here. the noobs that ran out just are lucky as they are prevented from being loss
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

Recently, however, the bubble began to burst and prices began to fall again. Grin
It is the nature of the crypto market and bitcoin has always been the focus of influences to create a rising or falling trend. Are you expecting a stable bitcoin value? Or you are trying to make more effort to create FUDs and spread it. I judged your actions by "bitcoin bubbles"!
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

I am in love with dips in market they present us with loads of investment oppurtunities actually. And its nice followed by profit
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

I am in love with dips in market they present us with loads of investment oppurtunities actually. And its nice followed by profit
Profits will be our aim why we just  keep on believing and holding our coins when crisis occurs. Since we have in a bull run and see market price turn into green, we might say, big days are coming. Obviously people will happy selling their coins and gain profit, and that's their effort of waiting be paid off.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley
yes it is like a miracle, I used to know bitcoin I was wondering if it was able to buy it because at that time bitcoin price was at its highest point, but now the story has changed, bitcoin is now very affordable, so it would be very loss if we do not buy it now

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

Since we have in a bull run and see market price turn into green, we might say, big days are coming. Obviously people will happy selling their coins and gain profit, and that's their effort of waiting be paid off. They go to buy more bitcoin because when the price go up they get a lot of profit.  I also hold the money but sometimes i need some that's why i regret because i hope also that it could be pump again like before. What needs to be remembered is the yearly development of a very strong value increase not because of bad news and then we are prepared to lose money after buying it.
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

At this moment, I am not so much happy because last year bitcoin spend a great time. But now the market condition is so poor.Bitcoin lost his valu. I hope end of the year bitcoin increase his value & keep his position. But another thing is, this is the right time for buy more bitcoin and hold it. end of the year it will be more profitable.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Yeah I am also very happy for their efforts. I was able to buy 0.2 bitcoin because of them and know I am already waiting for my coins. I think your point is the cycle never ends but the people playing their parts can interchange. Its only a matter of who does and does not gain a significant amount of profit for themselves. But, I never lose interest in bitcoin since I had discovered it. It gives me a new way of life and I am very happy of what I am doing right now.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: