Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading or Online betting? 2k Usd budget.  (Read 19769 times)
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

I think Crypto Trading. In Crypto Trading having a 2k Usd budget is good to start in trading but trading is risky you can lose money if you don't have patience but you can hold your coin and wait until your coin recover it's price. Patience is virtue in trading
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:17:12 AM

Both are unpredictable. But logically long term trading is best then betting. But if you have very good luck you can earn from everything . so choice is yours
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

I suggest you do crypto trading, online gambling can bring profit but compared to the chance you have in trading, trading gives more chance.
Be smart, just focus on what can really bring profit, gambling is only for entertainment and trading is for long term success.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

Your capital is huge and it exceeds the initial capital from when I first traded Cryptocurrency.

I believe and believe, better trading than betting, because if the betting is once the order but in terms of selling it does not fit then all your money will run out. different from trading, if your trading money will not be exhausted when not fit only its estimation is reduced only, but when your coin rise again then you're lucky.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

Crypto trading has less risk than online betting because crypto trading give opportunity to make profit by probabilitas maximum 70% but online betting can be just about 40%. Trading with strategy and management of risk and money make more possible to get consistent profit. Online betting is gambling and will be not possible to make consistent profit from it.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Ofcoarse the better you choose is  crypto trading is because it is less risk compared to online betting it is very risky because it is fast to lose your money. But in trading patient is the key and your money will be grow the capital of 2k dollars is good to start in trading lr buying different kinds of altcoins.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Of course, I would go for cryptocurrency trading. It is way less riskier than online betting. I have tried them both, and in the end, online betting made me lose a lot of money. As long you know about the basic principle of buying low and selling high, for sure you will win in day trading. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

Of course, I would go for cryptocurrency trading. It is way less riskier than online betting. I have tried them both, and in the end, online betting made me lose a lot of money. As long you know about the basic principle of buying low and selling high, for sure you will win in day trading. Just my two satoshis.
I also go in cryptocurrency trading because you can have a chance to minimize the risk on it just by studying the market before entering and sure it will give you a huge profit unlike in online betting you always depend on luck if you would win or not on which the risk is very high that can cause you a profit or a loss in a short period of time.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Newbee here. Please guide me.

Which is more profitable in the long run, Crypto trading or online betting ?
Dont just look for profitable instead find something easy to learn and gain at the same time,trading is the best profiteering in this forum(ofcourse except gambling in which by chance yes you can win big,but majority is losing)but it needs profer knowledge and skills so this may take long time to master,but you can start small investment while you are learning at the same manner
SuperForex

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

At this time, it's better to trade with Crypto. And most crypto is reduced. A good time to "sell".
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

I rocommend to you crypto trading have little risk but if know how to work in trading its profitable than online betting, sorry for those working in online betting because gambling is very risky and have possibly to lose all asset, online betting is for fun games not to earn profits.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Online betting had two sides,either you will win or you will lose.And that also based on your luck ,not in your hand.But if you had invested in crypto trading,the profit and loss in your hand.If you had hold till the price raise,surely you will get profit in crypto trading.I will suggest you the crypto trading to get profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

You can choose trading, when you start trading there will be something you expect to get profit from the prediction and from the knowledge you have before.

Trading can you make as a source of income because it will always provide you with income every day.

But for online betting, I do not recommend you to do so. Any money you spend will always get a big risk because it will rely on your luck as a spear.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Crypto trading is good option.But if you are risk taking person for the huge profit you can choose the second option.But before starting online bet,you should keep clear your mind. You may get twice or thrice profit in online betting.On the other hand,you may lose entire investments in online betting.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

Ofcoarse the better you choose is  crypto trading is because it is less risk compared to online betting it is very risky because it is fast to lose your money. But in trading patient is the key and your money will be grow the capital of 2k dollars is good to start in trading lr buying different kinds of altcoins.
Apparently, as it would even take someone crazy to play that kind of money with betting or gambling which it is guaranteed that you are only doing that based on luck and not skills. I wonder why many people are still get confused about trading and betting. A wise crypto-user will never struggle to choose his choose because these two are extremely different areas to deal with.

With good skills and knowledge however, trading is a whole lot more than that as you get to make the best of the fluctuations in the market to your advantage daily and with that done right, you will really be doing pretty good which is one thing that should be considered as well which is learning before even attempting it.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Joining betting sites are very dangerous, the algorithm of the site is really bad and more likely they will just suck a lot of your coins, the best thing to do is just start trading in the market and always read different articles.

GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

a stupid question, I think a better trade and a smaller risk for loss than gambling. only 30% you can win in gambling.
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

trading is a good choice, with a low risk than betting, but also can get losse
In my opinion, online betting is a shortcut to get a quick profit, but it has a high risk and it is a bad choice for a long term
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

a stupid question, I think a better trade and a smaller risk for loss than gambling. only 30% you can win in gambling.
everyone already knows this. Small risk can indeed be caught by trading crypto. but do you know if gambling can cost up to 400%? can be an advantage if you know the stages that must be learned in gambling.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

In general, it is certain that cryptocurrency trading is better. But If you do not have a good knowledge in this field, then you cannot gain what you want (money). Furthermore, If you are beginner then learn firstly the basics of trading through reading some books and learn how to analyze the different situations in the market, and IMO, I advise to start with a low budget (less than $ 50), because it is normal that you will lose a big proportion of your budget in the first attempts, but it can help in order to get a good experience and it helps you choose the right decisions in the next few attempts in order to make an acceptable  profit. Plus, I advise you to stay aways from the online betting because it will lead you to large losses.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: