Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading or Online betting? 2k Usd budget.  (Read 19766 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Your capital is huge and it exceeds the initial capital from when I first traded Cryptocurrency.

I believe and believe, better trading than betting, because if the betting is once the order but in terms of selling it does not fit then all your money will run out. different from trading, if your trading money will not be exhausted when not fit only its estimation is reduced only, but when your coin rise again then you're lucky.
I wonder why anyone would even want to waste that entire amount on online betting. Crypto trading is a whole lot better and for those who can actually know how to trade very well, that kind of amount is enough to get a pretty good one out of it.

Trading requires knowledge because anyone without it would be as good as gambling anyway as there would be no strategy for them to make good use of the market situation to their advantage. Wasting 2k dollars with betting must be a foolish act in my opinion. My best suggestion will be, buying bitcoins and holding them for years. 2k will grow to 200k dollars for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Crypto trading is definitely better than online betting. Although, both have their risks, I believe the risks of online betting far outweigh the risks of crypto trading.
If you have  the right knowledge and possess the required skills for trading, you can determine how and the amount of profits you'll make simply by buying when the price of bitcoin is low and selling when the price is high enough to make profit.

Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

In as much as any investment requires taking risk,  when it comes to investment,  online betting should be the last thing anyone should think of.
The risk in trading cryptocurrencies are minimal compare to that of betting.
Betting is just like chasing a dusty fable
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Both are unpredictable. But logically long term trading is best then betting. But if you have very good luck you can earn from everything . so choice is yours

My choice is definitely trading. I mean long-term trading, first of all. It almost guarantees you that you will avoid the losses. It increases your chances to get the better profit without taking too much effort.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:29:35 AM

if you use your capital in gambling , which percentages bigger between lose and win? in gambling it always have same percentages both of them.but in crypto trading very different with that.we can set our profit and risk by using analisys and risk management.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

if you use your capital in gambling , which percentages bigger between lose and win? in gambling it always have same percentages both of them.but in crypto trading very different with that.we can set our profit and risk by using analisys and risk management.
In gambling also we can make changes in the risk level by changing the games because different games different probability of winning so it involves different risk levels too.But gambling is different from trading we can consider trading like a job so we can increase our winning percentage by knowing and researching the market well ad when you are experience you can be more successful but in gambling the winning percentage will always be the same depends on your luck.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Gtrust233

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

crypto trading is best but you have to buy coins and hodle. dont try to day trading or short term because i think you are new to crypto trading.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

In gambling also we can make changes in the risk level by changing the games because different games different probability of winning so it involves different risk levels too.But gambling is different from trading we can consider trading like a job so we can increase our winning percentage by knowing and researching the market well ad when you are experience you can be more successful but in gambling the winning percentage will always be the same depends on your luck.

Indeed but still carries bigger risks than the crypto trading method. When it comes to betting which is nothing but sort of gambling then it is all about the unknowns and probabilities ! In case of trading however, you get the lead by having some fundamental and technical data to asses the situation of your trades so that you can always carry out metrics of going up and down of your portfolio. This way can lead to higher profits and less loss as compared to gambling on your luck. The betting stuff always carries huge risk due to its nature of working model - unknown!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

I would go for Crypto Trading if I have a spare $2,000 USD. I know that in online betting, you have at least a guide on which one have more chances of winning because you can tell by looking at the odds, but still the risk and returns are not worth it. Example is during the NBA finals, if you place $100 USD on Golden State Warriors against Cavs, you'll gain only $8 USD as the odds are -1220 for GSW. However, tables might turn during the game and Cavs may have pulled a win, after the game, your money is gone. Unlike Crypto Trading, if your investment is down by 5%, just HODL on to it and wait for the right tome to Sell it with profits.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
Merited by KalaiBTC (2)

Of course, I would go for cryptocurrency trading. It is way less riskier than online betting. I have tried them both, and in the end, online betting made me lose a lot of money. As long you know about the basic principle of buying low and selling high, for sure you will win in day trading. Just my two satoshis.
Who would not even want to go for something more interesting, that once you learn pretty well and good at it, can set you up for life, but I guess some people just would not get it as they are just so bound on doing things that would end up ruining the amount they could have saved up because the question the OP asked is not even one that should be asked in the first place.

It is more like seeing wealth and poverty, then deciding to go for poverty. Who does that ? Probably some may choose that out of rush but after some period of time sustaining with that will come to the the reality of their stupid decision. But, at that time they might have lost all their $2k then what will be the use of realizing later. I mean, we must make a concrete decision which should not go for wrong at any circumstances too.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

Newbee here. Please guide me.

Which is more profitable in the long run, Crypto trading or online betting ?

Crypto trading has  a lot of parameters that control it , and if you're smart enough to / ballsy enough to purchase a load of coins now you'll have high chances to see your wallet stacking with money in a few months .
Whether with betting , you may see constant decrease of your money without any other replacement , and that's what you get if you let the fate of your money controlled by something that you can't have any control over and that can be totally random . Online betting will just make you go through a lot of pain and frustration in case you loose your money and there's no 2nd chances for that , and you really need a huge chunk of luck to make a good profit out of gambling with exploiting some spectacular opportunities that may not present themselves at all or that you might not even consider them for being too good to be true and have them pass just under your nose while seeing your bankroll decrease every day ..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:14:23 AM

Crypto trading is definitely better than online betting. Although, both have their risks, I believe the risks of online betting far outweigh the risks of crypto trading.
If you have  the right knowledge and possess the required skills for trading, you can determine how and the amount of profits you'll make simply by buying when the price of bitcoin is low and selling when the price is high enough to make profit.
of course the risk on online betting is greater because it only depends on luck, there is no other factor besides luck which will increase the likelihood of profit, whereas trade will be safer, because there are many factors you can have to reduce risk and increase the likelihood of profit, such as skills, knowledge, etc
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

of course the risk on online betting is greater because it only depends on luck, there is no other factor besides luck which will increase the likelihood of profit, whereas trade will be safer, because there are many factors you can have to reduce risk and increase the likelihood of profit, such as skills, knowledge, etc
I leave it to the person who has been an experience gambler and trader to choose but in my own opinion and based on the years of experience crypto trading is much better and can make you more than double profit not only that fast earning and fast losing as gambling.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

Of course, I would go for cryptocurrency trading. It is way less riskier than online betting. I have tried them both, and in the end, online betting made me lose a lot of money. As long you know about the basic principle of buying low and selling high, for sure you will win in day trading. Just my two satoshis.
Crypto trading do have a lot of risk too if you do not have a pretty good idea on how to trade as that would make you jeopardize your whole investment, and you would not be different from someone who is gambling. The risk is minimized with great knowledge as well which makes it even more interesting most of the time for those who are actually looking to experience it. Online betting is even far from it, and I would rather hold my money than participate in such.

based on the years of experience crypto trading is much better and can make you more than double profit not only that fast earning and fast losing as gambling.
You sound like emphasizing that trading is somewhat same as gambling. Fast earning and faster losing. That is the case of insufficient knowledge. An experienced trader will not lose more than what he had booked in the previous trade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cellanadalam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

betting online is really about luck. better you choose for trading, pick one of the coins which have a future and potential, then wait for a long term to get a profit.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

Iam not famiiar with online betting and i think this is like gambling, i prefer to chooce crypto trading that we can manage the risk by make some management of money and risk like use the stop loss and trailling stop on every trade. Crypto trading offer bigger posibility to make profit and less risk than online betting. I think people who possible to earn profit and get successfully from trading can be more than 50% but in onLine betting i think not more than 5%.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

Online betting is more riskier compared to cryptocurrency trading, so it would be better if you go for crypto trading. This is a good amount, diversify your investment portfolio to do well in trading.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

betting online is really about luck. better you choose for trading, pick one of the coins which have a future and potential, then wait for a long term to get a profit.
I agree with you, online betting or gambling is all about luck, you may win and make profit, but it's not secured and it's not like you'll always win in gambling. If you're gonna invest in crypto, make sure that you have knowledge about it before starting, you should learn before you start so your chance of loss will decrease. Just like what the author said, it's for a long run, you need a high patience in crypto too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

Absolutely trading because unlike online betting or gambling that is just absolutely pure luck and what your betting is absolutely random results. Trading is where you can anticipate how much you can profit from a coin you buy. Unlike gambling, trading has fundemental and technical analysis that you capitalize.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Even if you ask for short term, I will also suggest you crypto trading because suggesting Online betting means that you have no capability to earn money with your knowledge and you totally depend on your luck even if you loose or win this totally depends upon your luck nothing else but in case of crypto trading you can work hard to increase the chance of increasing your money. Even if you lose money in Crypto Trading due to market down fall you still have chances to earn that amount back when market gets green but in case of online betting, once you lose money you loss it completely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: