Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading or Online betting? 2k Usd budget.  (Read 19766 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

Given that the online betting is for sports, I guess there are more chances that you can grow your money there than crypto trading. In Sports betting, you get the odds who is the favorite and whos the underdog. You just pick which one will likely win with the help of of those odds. In crypto trading, you need to learn technical analysis or let someone do this for you. Problem with Sports betting and you bet at the one that is a favorite, returns are very low.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

If I have 2K usd budget, I will buy it cryptocurrency. As of now, I can buy more altcoins because they are cheap right now. I don't know much about online betting and I don't want to try it unless I gain a lot in trading. Bear market is good for buyers, specially those who are waiting for the market to fall. Soon, ohr profits will arrive but right now, we need to buy more!
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

If you don't have even basic knowledge about trading, candlestick and technical analysis, and many others thing, then, I think, it should be better to choose gambling. There are more chances to win compared to the market Smiley
although we didnt have any skill, but please dont put your money into gambling table.its easy to run and need no skills.but our opportunity to earn profit was equal with our loss.
Gambling is the best source for wasting money. You can have good loss from it. So if you think you have got big money that needs to be remitted and wasted, bust it in gambling. Please wake up.
gambling is also the best source of earning a fast money but only if you are lucky enough  .  trading on the other hand is also risky just like gambling because you cannot predict the value's and the possible outcome of the cryptos and the market but if i were to suggest i think the op can better go in both activities  , he must allocate 30/70 . 30 percent for gambling just to try his luck and if ever he wons  ,then he must quit  imediately and cash out his earnings while the other 70 percent can go in trading for longer term .

I would never choose gambling even if I knew that the probability to win is very high. It is always a risk, and it is an addiction. Trading is a very good business that can help you earn if you are ready to work.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

Newbee here. Please guide me.

Which is more profitable in the long run, Crypto trading or online betting ?
Of course cryptocurrency trading is better than online betting games. I recommend you don't think about to play betting. Cause it is high risky and I've some experience about it. It is better to learn crypto trading properly.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
CryptoF007

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

I suggest to you neither... consider crypto investing. It might be a good time atm to invest in crypto, or anytime in the first half of 2019.
Why I say investing and not trading. Well because I think you will do much better if you make a position and wait 3 - 5 years before selling. Wait for new bull market to unwind, and try to sell when there is euphoria and everybody is calling BTC to go to 1M... this way you will probably earn more than if you actually regularly trade, but most of all you will stress less, and you will have plenty of time for your everyday things.
Except if you are trading professional, which you are probably not cuz you wouldn't be asking for advice here...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
khonqua.choi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

I think every option is risky, but the crypto is quite low, so good to buy
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Both of them are very profitable, but betting is a lucky thing. In a given day if you are lucky then you can earn a lot with betting and you can also lose all your funds. As far as trading is concerned, if you are experienced then you can earn profit.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

In the long term, it is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency. It's safer in my opinion.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

I would choose to trade crypto instead of gambling. Moreover, currently cryptocurrency is experiencing a decline in prices. I think now is the right time to start trading. risk factors you must think about before you step. in my opinion online betting has a very big risk than trading cryptocurrency. failure in gambling will make your capital run out and not left, but in trading even if you experience a failure, it will not make you go bankrupt to zero. in my opinion trading is a job not gambling. so I recommend you to trade daily instead of betting online.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

Both have risks and their respective benefits, but only the methods are different. For those of me who don't like online betting, I immediately chose crypto trading, even though trading is now a little less expected because market conditions continue to decline, but at least we can avoid these losses by holding them back.
actually not supposed to be gambling compared to trade, yeah this is a personal perspective but I don't think gambling is a method of making money like trading. if you use gambling to make money, then you have to get ready for bankruptcy because nothing guarantees you can profit there, because you only depend on luck?
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

For me crypto trading is really sure it is compared to an online betting, because for me the forecast is uncertainty, how about you beaten us. because you bet it is uncertain as just a gamble with a loser and a winner. But crypto trading is a lot of things to earn money and the important thing is to earn a fortune, and learn how to earn a profit.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

Both have risks and their respective benefits, but only the methods are different. For those of me who don't like online betting, I immediately chose crypto trading, even though trading is now a little less expected because market conditions continue to decline, but at least we can avoid these losses by holding them back.
actually not supposed to be gambling compared to trade, yeah this is a personal perspective but I don't think gambling is a method of making money like trading. if you use gambling to make money, then you have to get ready for bankruptcy because nothing guarantees you can profit there, because you only depend on luck?

I think it's better to choose crypto trading than online betting. At least, if we buy some coin and the price is down, we still have a chance to see the price start to increase. But if we choose online betting, no matter how much we lose, we cannot recover our money, and once we lost, we will lose all of the money. Besides that, we need a luck factor on online gambling to win the money, and not all people can have luck in every game they've played. So you'd better think twice before you decide and don't use all the money you have because it's too risky.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

As I see, online betting and gambling are riskier than crypto trading. Despite the cryptocurrencies volatility, you can be always sure that you will not lose anything until you decide to sell them early.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

crypto trading is a better choice because if you are a trader you can process your money and get big profits rather than gambling that can only make a loss without winning.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

As I see, online betting and gambling are riskier than crypto trading. Despite the cryptocurrencies volatility, you can be always sure that you will not lose anything until you decide to sell them early.
- Agreed that gambling is more risky than crypto trading but trading is also not an overly secure field and we can easily make money from it, it still has troubles and risks lurking around us, this is very clear when many people engage in trading but the number of people who can survive and earn a profit is a very small number. Trading is always a world that needs knowledge and skills to deal with problems and make money, as you say, we will not lose unless we sell too soon, but sometimes we need to sell early to avoid more losses, and want to understand and know when to apply to that situation, we really need to learn the knowledge

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Whats the connection on both choices?How can you hold a online betting for long term?Unless you know to win a gambling perfectly so it can go long lol
Cryptocurrency holding is the most safest way to invest specially for long term,so i believe that for me,its a long term holding that i choose

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

make your own definition of cryptocurrency trading and online betting, determine the difference between the two whether which has more possibility to grow money or possibility to deal with more losses. asking for an opinion may not help you because you will still make your own choice but If I were you I would be glad to avoid Online Betting because it's just another form of gambling.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Wow, $2k? Have you ever tried to consider other things you can do with that $2k apart from trading and gambling? There are many things you can do with that money. Okay as for trading and gambling,I would say choose Trading cause that’s much better than gambling. But you can also try investing in cloud mining. $1000 is enough to do trading and you can use the other $1000 to also do other things.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

For me crypto trading is really sure it is compared to an online betting, because for me the forecast is uncertainty, how about you beaten us. because you bet it is uncertain as just a gamble with a loser and a winner. But crypto trading is a lot of things to earn money and the important thing is to earn a fortune, and learn how to earn a profit.
Yes that’s true, crypto trading is better than gambling with your money. The only thing you have to do is study everything you need to know about trading and how to use the chart and know where the price is going next and you’re ready. As for gambling, well, I do know that there are people who make money but from it, but it’s kind of a lot risky and you can lose your money anytime if you lose. Trading has what we call stop loss to a certain percentage and you can use it to prevent much loss. In gambling you have no protection such as that.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

For me, I would prefer to do the crypto trading since it will give high chances to earn good profits if we really know how the market flows and if we know how to be more patient. Although doing online betting is a good and easy kind to earn profits, but at the same time it is also a very risky kind because you will have a chance to loss all your savings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: