Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
electricblueeyes

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

With all the bad press regarding crypto at the moment it's not surprising ie. Tether, China, India, The Nem Heist etc etc. Things should settle down soon enough and back to business as usual.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

as you know, cryptocurrency is a new market in the world. there are many investors do not have enough knowledge and information. they just buy based on the recommendation of friends, colleagues,.. So, they are easy to sell in panic when there are some fake news in the market. I believe that the market will recover soon when the investors realize that they are scammed by communications.
you are talking logically, i agree with you, although i believe bitcoin can rise again, and got his position back, i bought bitcoin when it is 12k$ so i am in huge loss now

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
Considering that the whole market is tied up in bitcoin, they are starting to issue bad news about the ban on mining in China, on the prohibition of trading in cryptocurrencies in South Korea, etc. Until all this hype is satisfied, there will be a correction. I'm waiting for the market to recover)
Honestly I don't know why there's a dropping in price of cryptocurrency, I saw it when I first start used crypto its always goes  up and down, so i think its normal to have dump and pump to it. Maybe we should wait or else hold for a while our coins so we have a still crypto after its big dropping and might be make it higher value after than selling it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pekine

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

I guess that there are multiple reasons why:

1) I think that we had some kind of bubble in the last months. The prices went sometimes like crazy. This has led to some people taking profits
2) There is a lot of bad news and FUD circling around which makes that people starting to panic

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

So for the crypto market now everything is very bad The BTC has fallen very low and nobody knows what will happen next, whether to sell or keep, in my opinion, you have to buy coins and wait for growth
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

If investors begun take away the venture capital it means that a financial crisis is coming that will affect not only the market of cryptocurrency.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
The situation on the market really strains, but no one will tell us exactly when the market will recover. But there is an advantage in that you can buy coins at low prices.
Yes, you can. But the question is how much do you believe in Crypto. Many of people are afraid that the price will not increase so fast and they are selling coins because of fear of greater loss.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

So for the crypto market now everything is very bad The BTC has fallen very low and nobody knows what will happen next, whether to sell or keep, in my opinion, you have to buy coins and wait for growth

Hodl it your means?
True, we don't know the price will go down or moon, we can wait until price will recover. Hold and wait.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

sells the shitcoins. The market will continue to fall. btc until 2000 and eth up to 300. and many tokens will never be worth anything again. many tokens and shitcoins are going to die now. maybe crypto is at the very end and gold and silver will be valuable again
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:04:06 AM

Everyone just hodl theres fixing to be an ATH, remember when you said i wish i bought btc at 7k well now is your chance

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
peleng

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Not only altcoins are dropping their prices but also bitcoin in dip value, i think there is a fake news that has been spread in cryto currency or due in fork. It is time to buy more altcoins and now in low prices.

Now is really a good time to buy almost all the coins. Many coins will probably never be so cheap. In my opinion, a lot of negative news has hit the world of crypto currencies because big players have to buy crypto currency at a low price.  Wink
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

Not only altcoins are dropping their prices but also bitcoin in dip value, i think there is a fake news that has been spread in cryto currency or due in fork. It is time to buy more altcoins and now in low prices.

Now is really a good time to buy almost all the coins. Many coins will probably never be so cheap. In my opinion, a lot of negative news has hit the world of crypto currencies because big players have to buy crypto currency at a low price.  Wink

some coins that are having some potential even they are in a drop down scenario this is what we are able to take for cause this is more about on what we can take for so better to be more patient and also made some study on it.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

Not only are altcoins dropping, but btc as well. It really hurts to see your portfolio all in red. I slept earlier than normal so that i wouldn't see my holdings dropped hoping that all will be better in the morning when. Unfortunately when i woke up, btc dropped and all other coins dropped as well. My holdings melted around 30-50% of its normal value and it really sucks.
This will all pass. As smart people say, we do not lose until we sell at these low prices. So while we can only watch our assets. Moreover, perhaps, the situation is gradually recovering and bitcoin is still going up.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

Seems that price is dropping for the price of Bitcoin. All others crypto currency are depending on bitcoin directly or indirectly. Most of the time Bitcoin leads altcoin. So when bitcoin's price get down then altcoin's price also get down.
DeepOnion333

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

Cryptos will skyrocket in 2018:

>200tn USD is parked in asset classes which are massively overvalued and are about the implode (stocks, bonds etc)
<0.4tn USD is invested in cryptos, of which some are massively undervalued due to yet to be widely acknowledged world changing potential

Large money flows will move into the crypto space soon. Limited coin supply results in skyrocketing coin prices.
guimouro

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

Whatever the factors that are influencing this drop, do not get carried away by despair and if you can, hold or buy ... it's a great time to turn crisis into a success. The bull is coming soon!!
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

I all happened because of different news happening ..from China ban to different negative news.

But the market is bouncing back gradually now
centner

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

The altcoins start grow but not so fast as earlier. It's just a big game of big guys with big money, they increased price of bitcoin till 20k got profit and they will do it later till 40k then all market go down again etc.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Alt coins are very unpredictable, so it's impossible to guess how long it will take to recover them. It all depends on the development team + the market behavior. The team must advertise their coins and constantly attract new people to the project even during the negative situation at the market.
novocaine

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

All others altcoins are obvisouly connected to the major altcoin market cap ( BTC ) so if the btc drop the price almost all others altcoins will drop the price on average 10-20% of their value its a normal phase of the crypto market that is connected both BTC and ETH to others sub cryptos

Those last few weeks we saw an downtrend of the btc and the consequent price drops of all others altcoin, i know that this will change in this end of the month- early next one to see a really huge uptrends of all markets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: