Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

bitcoin price drop due to FUD and some people who wants make bitcoin fall and bag more. About ETN and XVG, the hype was done and people already earn from it, now that the hype is already finished they have less audience and expect more price to drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

To me, the big money coming out of the crypto market will eventually go back to the crypto market but it will take some time.  You will have to be very patient to reach the old prices and to exceed those prices. I have my time and patience  Grin
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

Altcoins dropped greatly due to several factors but it's nice to know it's growing back.. Ethereum fell to an incredible low if 500usd. Until the market gets to 500bn USD, it hasnt fully recovered..

https://cryptotvplus.com
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

For my information why bitcoin dropped the price because they have many fake news that spread. So that the big investors and buying more bitcoin because it is dump and after that the bitcoin will rise because of the investors..The demand is very much and the price will rise so if the bitcoin will dump the altcoins will also dump.

Well, i think you are right that bitcoin and altcoi are dumping because the news spread out there.
There are some fake news too bit the market respond that fake news like the real news. Why? Because of panic of holder with that news.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

The only reason why those altcoins is not pumping because bitcoin is also not pumping, look, when bitcoin price gets a pump those altcoins will also pump, when bitcoin dumps, altcoins dump.
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

Altcoins are still dropping in price because they are not independent coins, they are completely dependent on the bitcoin course.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

For my information why bitcoin dropped the price because they have many fake news that spread. So that the big investors and buying more bitcoin because it is dump and after that the bitcoin will rise because of the investors..The demand is very much and the price will rise so if the bitcoin will dump the altcoins will also dump.

I dont know why bitcoin and altcoin mostly have the same chart pattern? Bitcoin and altcoin have different supply and demand but i still have question why altcoin follow bitcoin? I know bitcoin is the main coin and the king of coin but i need other reason why? Maybe other can answer.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:25:05 AM

the price of altcoins is not dropping anymore in the current time.
let us just wait and hold our coin.
the future still have an unfold predictions.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

Most often, what we saw in the charts in the past several days already was either pure red or pure green but obviously the green was very temporary and the red was dominating for the most time. The prices have been dipping low. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Strat, Ripple, and almost all of the cryptos were dumping. But yesterday we have seen good growth to almost all cryptos. The charts right now are kind of weird. I think there is a 50:50 in what I have seen when I last checked. 50% are pumping while the other half is apparently dumping. This also puzzles me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

Try to look at the value of cryptocurreny today in the market, it was very noticeable that bitcoins drops from $13k dollar to 7k and since all altcoins value are based to bitcoins then the values are all being affected of decreasing.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Always remember that the market's flow will be always based on the demand and supply of every people in the world that is connected to cryptocurrency can affect the market's growth like traders, miners, investors. Try to read different articles and speculations for you to determine when is the right time to invest or sell your coins.
Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

Cryptos will skyrocket in 2018:

>200tn USD is parked in asset classes which are massively overvalued and are about the implode (stocks, bonds etc)
<0.4tn USD is invested in cryptos, of which some are massively undervalued due to yet to be widely acknowledged world changing potential

Large money flows will move into the crypto space soon. Limited coin supply results in skyrocketing coin prices.

I agree 100%, even the City of Berkeley, California, USA wants in on the cryptomania.  Check out today's headline, "The city of Berkeley wants in on the cryptocurrency mania", google and read more...

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:57:49 AM

Its because of the price value of bitcoin .And we cannot predict the price everyday, we all know that price is always flactuating depending on the demand and the supply of the investors who are coming in our market.All of us affects especially that altcoin who always depends on the prie value of btc.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

Bitcoin also experiences the same thing as altcoin, FUD is everywhere and this is why altcoin prices are still down. I think it took a few months for altcoin prices to return to normal. We can take advantage of this opportunity to buy potentially altcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

Altcoins are still dropping in price because they are not independent coins, they are completely dependent on the bitcoin course.
Probably because of the decrease in the price of bitcoin at the same time also decreasing the value of altcoins.
In the crypto world are still dropping, but don't be panic on this situation the price of crypto currencies will rise again.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I think the current state of the crypto coins market is good for the community. Continuous increment in the value of coins without any convincing reason for such growth is scaring for outsiders who would consider entering inyo the space. Stabilization of price movement is desirable in the cryptospace to build confidence.

But last week drop of cryptocurrency value not build confidence to exist user and also newbie who want to join in the party.
Correction is really needed in the market but not like such correction. Its too deep.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

most of altcoins on the market have a connection with bitcoin, because their value is based on Bitcoin trading and have a propotion to compare with bitcoin, whenever bitcoin fluctuate, the price of bitcoin can bring the entire market down because of most investors prefer to use bitcoin than altcoins, that is why the amount of bitcoin investors can control the market price too much that effect altcoins fluctuation.

karamoris

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

Altcoins  increased huge in the last month. So that when price up They definitely need a correction .On the other hands so many panic sale also happened. I hope everything will be back asap.
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

guys, any predictions when everything will go up?  Undecided
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

I think the current state of the crypto coins market is good for the community. Continuous increment in the value of coins without any convincing reason for such growth is scaring for outsiders who would consider entering inyo the space. Stabilization of price movement is desirable in the cryptospace to build confidence.

But last week drop of cryptocurrency value not build confidence to exist user and also newbie who want to join in the party.
Correction is really needed in the market but not like such correction. Its too deep.
Maybe because many users now are more concious and aware on what's going on the crypto coin market.  That's why they are not much affected or they know already what to do.  And they simple share positive thoughts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: