Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

The original inquiry was asked last jan 31. Right now, the market looks nice, I've been seeing greens all the way. But then again there are still reds in some coins, others have a huge jump on their price. The main point is, we are looking at a more stable mid first quarter. Give it a few more weeks and we are going to be looking at a more stable second quarter and a very promising third. Alot of the dooms day theorists will say the crypto currency is dying but i beg to differ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

Now bitcoin growing, i do not know how long is it going to take but we must wait. When btc will be stabilized other alts back to good price
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
I think in the near future, if there is good news about the coin then they will soon rise because good news can increase market demand and lead to price changes, meaning as long as demand rises prices will rise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
I think in the near future, if there is good news about the coin then they will soon rise because good news can increase market demand and lead to price changes, meaning as long as demand rises prices will rise.
Yes, at the moment there are a lot of positive news regarding the crypto currency, so I expect the market to rise. The market is very sensitive to this news.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

This is quite a logical situation. too strong a connection between Alcoins and Bitcoin. When red days come, in the whole system, which can not be controlled. It is necessary to wait for stabilization and then almost immediately there will be growth.  Cool

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

The world of altcoys is strongly intertwined with one another. Also altcoins, as practice shows, are tied to the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin, after its long fall, has finally been growing for the third week already. As soon as he starts to grow rapidly in price, the altcoyins will follow him too. Wait is not long.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Hello my friend and good evening Why are altcoins still dropping in price? that question have one answer and one answer only and that is when btc price goes down all alts will be effected by.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

Do you earn the merrit or is it sent can someone please send me some

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

By the end of the year, you will read your post and laugh, because two-time growth of bitcoin is expected. Usually it is followed by all other alternative crypto currency
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

There are so many factors the made Altcoin price drops but few of them were caused by BTC's droppings but not happening most of the time.
Altcoins has their respected unique projects that made their Altcoin has the advantage over the market competitions and that's what make them rise and fall.
Some projects are focusing on marketing, coin exchanges, Dapps or decentralized applications, some of them are focusing on environment preservation, health insurances and many more.
That makes them unique and the price would rise if their project is in high demand and useful to people.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

it's natural that the altcoins grow and then drop little back. I don't see them really sinking in long term. Just be little patience, you should see the grow very soon as the projects you have mentioned are really solid.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

For my information why bitcoin dropped the price because they have many fake news that spread. So that the big investors and buying more bitcoin because it is dump and after that the bitcoin will rise because of the investors..The demand is very much and the price will rise so if the bitcoin will dump the altcoins will also dump.

Yes, so many FUD around cryptocurrency now.
After FUD, so many investor and trader decide to move their fund into cash and waitingbfor the good again and after that they will buy the bitcoin and altcoin.
I've seen a lot. Nobody knows for sure though.
There was a crypto FUD with Korea a month ago. Then they announced a week ago things are fine. The night before the announcement one of the politicians that was part of the crypto FUD died.
Chinese President trying to extend limits to more than 2 terms.
Bitcoin invented by the CIA.
Satoshi is actually Charlie or Roger Ver.
There's a few more I can't remember right now
grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

I think, the casual crypto investor alike have a very small influence on the market. Whales can (through various methods) sway the market drastically by simply buying heavily into a project or dumping heavily. The crypto environment in theory should be relatively decentralized, however, that really isn't the case unfortunately. BTC, ETH, XRP are highly centralized, meaning a few have the power to manipulate the majority.
rajatnangia

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

Seems like this gonna continue for another couple of weeks
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

There are tow reason why alts keeps on dropping. First reason is because Bitcoin is in bull run. Everytime there is a bull run the tendency is traders sell their altcoin to take advantage of the profit. Second reason is traders and whales are cashing out in fiat currency. If you see bitcoin is dropping together with altcoin, it means the money is pouring to  fiat money.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

Today I see a small growth in the market of crypto-currencies, bitcoin in the last 2 hours has grown by about 10%, this is a very good upgrade, so it's worth using this opportunity, probably you need to buy cheap bitcoin and eth
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Of late altcoins have been dropping a serious amount. I would think the reason for this would most likely be a serious over-saturation of the current market place. Too many alts are now undervalued seriously, the only real way i can see a larger increase for price in the current market will be a large new influx of people coming into the ICO marketplace. I wouldn't expect this to rise until we see ETH back to 950 dollar +

brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Altcoins are falling in price because the market is still not stable. Correction is not over. And everyone is waiting. Therefore, we should wait for the end of correction and recovery of the market. And then we will see an increase in the price of altcoyins.

pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Altcoins are falling in price because the market is still not stable. Correction is not over. And everyone is waiting. Therefore, we should wait for the end of correction and recovery of the market. And then we will see an increase in the price of altcoyins.
Yes, these fluctuations in the rates of crypto currencies will continue at least until the summer, perhaps a little earlier or later. But in any case, the market should cope with this fall and gain a foothold on new levels, much higher than the current ones.

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

This happened earlier in September 2017, if I remember correctly. In that time ALL altcoin went down and only Bitcoin was rising. I think this happening again now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: