Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

In my own perspective, I will blame the dump in price of bitcoin and altcoins on the investors that don't really have full knowledge about crypto and they are in crypto world. They sell at a very ridiculous price because they don't want to lose it all.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
SenseiSan

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

most of altcoins on the market have a connection with bitcoin, because their value is based on Bitcoin trading and have a propotion to compare with bitcoin, whenever bitcoin fluctuate, the price of bitcoin can bring the entire market down because of most investors prefer to use bitcoin than altcoins, that is why the amount of bitcoin investors can control the market price too much that effect altcoins fluctuation.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

The crypto market still needs time to stabilize and recover after the massive bull run it had not long ago. It's gonna take some time till another moon ride, but it's going to happen.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:20:16 AM

I didn't expect a drop this strong anytime soon honestly. But we need to stay calm, panicking won't help. In time we will cover losses and we'll be back in green. Let's hope for a recover in the short term.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

Its because of bitcoin why all the altcoins are also dropping in their price. Bitcoin can manipulate the value of all altcoins in cryptocurrency world , because when the bitcoin price drops down , altcoins price also follow to drop down , and when bitcoin will.be back to its normal state , altcoins also will follow vice versa. But this situation where altcoins price dropping will be back to their normal state once the bitcoin price is going to rise again.

Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:49:36 AM

Btc is beginning to make a bull run thus all the alts are jumping i advice wait until btc starts showing some resistance, sell. Then buy low and start over thats what im doing

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

bitcoin is the parent of altcoin decline in bitcoin prices, of course, will impact on altcoin price declines some things that cause the current declining bitcoin price is caused investors who monitor the warnings of a number of regulators and increased crackdown on the virtual currency market in China. other than that of some news that cornered bitcoin and led to decreased investor interest.
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

There is a reason that I think ICO is progressing nice in the market but it seems that the tendency to invest in ico has affected the demand in the altcoin market. The user base is growing up but they have more choices for purpose. It will balance the user base on altcoin.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

We don't have any idea of exactness of altcoins price increase we have just an predictions. Altcoins dropping because of one main reason this is not the time for altcoins or even bitcoin. If the time of bitcoin and altcoins will take place we can see it in the coming soon.  I hope it will come more sooner to let altcoins and bitcoin's be in color green.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

altcoin discount on some coins at different times. Not all altcoin's go down. I think this is normal, the recent ico still shows certain effects on the practicality. That is to bring the necessary purposes for the user. Over time, there are too many choices for users to create a fair competitive environment. That will make altcoin grow slower.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

decreased sales in asian i think, not like last years, 2018 bitcoin and altcoins have some issue like rejected be cause regulations that make investor not interest in this years
maybe now a good crypto market for the community, but we can buy new coins for future investments and wait for altcoin prices to recover in order to earn a great deal of money
so we have to be patient and invest in the long term and I think because there is a ban on bitcoin as the first currency due to ICO ban in China.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:43 AM

It's very simple , Bitcoin still not stable. so , first BTC needs to be stable. MArket rule is If BTC will go down alt coin will go down. After that BTC dominance will grow. When BTC dominance will increase good amount people will convert BTC to ALT coin. This is the time ALT coin price will go high. 
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
You remember that the bitcoin last month has fallen to falling level, and in a week has again risen and has returned to the normal value, as well as now, the bitcoin has again fallen and expected that all coins will also decrease because the altcoin can rely on a basic coin which bitcoin, but don't worry in the same way as last month. wait and observe behind couple of coming days, he will return to the normal value therefore HODL and won't panic.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

I think the reason for the drop this week because of the NEM that got hacked
almost all altcoin prices go down and that's a lot of factors including falling bitcoin prices and the number of people who sell coins after the price of the coin reaches the highest value

Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

The reason why altcoins still dropping because there are still countries remains banning using cryptocurrency in their place.
Coins in crypto still adjusting it resistance but I believe everything will go back smoothly after a few weeks or months.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

these few months the price of coins is not good but I think a few months ahead altcoin prices will return good because now their prices have started to show a positive thing

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

They can never rise. Especially in such a weak market. There is a chance of good growth when there is a new wave of growth. In this case, almost everything will grow, which represents at least some interest for investment. In any case, you need to wait.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

They can never rise. Especially in such a weak market. There is a chance of good growth when there is a new wave of growth. In this case, almost everything will grow, which represents at least some interest for investment. In any case, you need to wait.

The next cycle of growth of a crypto currency can begin at any moment, therefore it is really necessary to wait. But I even think that the beginning of growth will not be later than summer. The market has lost a lot of positions, now you need to return the lost.

Stake VIP wager
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Altcoin is down because that effect of Bitcoin down too.
Altcoin is a part of Bitcoin and always following Bitcoin.
When Bitcoin is hight altcoin usually will rise too.
And when Bitcoin down altcoin down too.
I think like that.
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Actually, not all altcoins are down if you take a look at CMC gainers/losers chart. There are some few solid ones if you look solely at their percentage increase. But I am not sure anyone should be investing in a coin that is 1k % up Smiley maybe, but needs a lot of research before doing that. Still you can find good coins in TOP10 gainers that has some potential to grow further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: