Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

The continuous decline in the price of altcoins shows that the buyers are lower than the sellers. This market state is firstly due to the impact of news, followed by the manipulation of some whales, which has caused many investors to panic psychologically, thus selling at a low price Tokens, this will keep the market going lower!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

Altcoins dropped greatly due to several factors but it's nice to know it's growing back.. Ethereum fell to an incredible low if 500usd. Until the market gets to 500bn USD, it hasnt fully recovered..

You don't copy paste a comment here nguyentrang0550. You have be diligently make your own comment based on the thread. It really breaks my heart seeing newbie trying to do this.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

I believed most of the altcoins are likely depends on bitcoin once its market price decreases, more altcoins are also decreasing so people should protect bitcoin so that some of their crypto investment also rising.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

Dropping the market value of alternative coins in the blockchain market are still part of the normal course of the business,
I think through the demands they received which gives the securities a lower amount.
If they have the demands, the price of the token or securities will significantly increase, but the fact is the opposite the price of altcoins rely greatly on bitcoin and when bitcoin price quaked, the price of altcoins
will have the same thing, people still think that the primary coin is bitcoin so that they dump their altcoin for bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

They fall to the bottom because they are dependent on the top coins, and only when the top coins will give rise then and all the altcoin will go up to the top!

maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
Increase too fast. And if Bitcoin crashes, I think it's just a matter of time for Altcoin to get his turn. It looks like Xvg is starting to get more support right now, but many other Altcoin really go to the deep abyss.
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

So I originally started this topic in March During th "BIG CRASH" and Bitcoin got back up to around $10,000 again. But It has since dropped AGAIN. So I read somewhere that this year with the way the pattern looks this year is going to be alot like the year 2014 I believe it was, as that year BTC did not reach new ATH. Does anyone else think this is going to be a slow year for crypto?

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

Looks like all three do not have a strong enough foundation. And people realize that they need to move the portfolio on the coin with a stronger marketcap, and this is what happens. I think it will take a while to get everything back to normal.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Panic happens, and many people return to refuge in Bitcoin.
Despite all the correction, but Altcoin who pair with Bitcoin first will decrease the ratio to Bitcoin.
d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

I really hope that the price of electronium will increase. it will be very good news for me. For my information why bitcoin dropped the price because they have many fake news that spread.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

My opinion is that altcoin prices will be very difficult to increase in the future. Because bitcoin is currently at hard. If the bitcoin price drops to $ 5,000, then most people will probably leave the market
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

In my opinion, because the price of Bitcoin was also not yet stabilized so from now until altcoin prices have not gone up and continue to decline, let alone the market is also not yet stable with the bear market and has not ended resulting in altcoin prices and the market has not returned

befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Altcoins dropped greatly due to several factors but it's nice to know it's growing back.. Ethereum fell to an incredible low if 500usd. Until the market gets to 500bn USD, it hasnt fully recovered..
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

There is huge manipulation in case of alt coins. Especially in case of new alt coins, you will see many big whales being involved.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

Litecoin exchanged sightly upwards for the later month as much as 2% thus this chain may get into a remarkable upward long term development currently.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

every altcoin that costs fall certainly takes different time to be able to rise again because there are many factors that can restore or raise the price, I think it depends on the developers or the products they develop,
annaby

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

because along with the fall of bitcoin, the fall of altcoyins is also observed. It is interconnected. It remains to wait for universal growth.
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

The market will not be stable until there is a stable BTD so it is not surprising that different coins are now in poor condition and are worth a penny; you need to wait for market growth and then sell
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Most of these altcoins depend or are actually affected by the pump in BTC directly. So in times that BTC increases increases its prices definitely these altcoins will also increase in price
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

Altcoins are very dependent on the market. They depend on what happens to bitcoin. When bitcoin falls - the altcoins falls even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: