Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The War has started. Crypto vs Giants  (Read 907 times)
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

It doesn't matter. If you open your social media profiles or search something in Google, you will see ads of ICO and crypto related things. I think that promoting new projects will become harder, but still possible. Companies don’t want to lose profit, but they need to work in legal field.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

You might have seen the following news

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.
Until now I saw ICO and other crypto coins  posting ads in facebook  this was only for paid advertisement which keep  pop every time you open your facebook. though this may affect temporarily the crypto market but with the  coverage of social media there is no doubt that  Crypto coins can find  alternative way to promote their coins soon.
GeimondBTalk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

I Don't get the point of blocking the crypto ads tbh
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

I do not think it's necessary to talk about war. It is rather a forced measure to curb uncontrolled advertising of fraud. I think that good projects did not suffer very much from these prohibitions. Their popularity is quite high. Thus, look at this situation at an angle of positive dynamics.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

https://www.recode.net/2018/1/30/16950926/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-bans-crypto-advertising-bitcoin-james-altucher

So facebook bans cryto advertisement. is it an effort to destroy crypto currency that they fear can free the humanity from the Govt banking system.

Posted when January 31, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Last January, this rumor is a pain in the back for all the crypto enthusiast because this would cause plunge but YES this happen. When Facebook officially announced their crypto ban, Google ( which already din ) and twitter ( most recent ) do the same acts also. Now, with all the rumors came to life, still crypto survived ( catching breath ). We will see more rough roads to come and also wish that this is just a roller coaster with excitement but still, SAFE.
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

I think facebook has only banned the paid advertising section of cryptocurrency, but this doesn't necessarily mean that we can't post or share anything crypto related information in our account.
There is a big difference in posting or sharing crypto related topics in your account with posting in paid adverts in facebook.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

Necessity they said is mother of all inventions, this is actually where this truth applied so,"Facebook and Google" ban should not cause any panic because it is possible that it will create an opportunity that doesn't exist before now. Such opportunity can create more jobs for more peoples ,it may in turn reform crypto industry in better way than what we have today .
And crypto is a digital technology that advances in its progress with a speed of lighting, it is equally possible that if these challenges arrives it will be address in the same pace.So,let's leave the whole issue in the hand of the future and see how it will be confronted
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

yah, facebook, google, twitter baned crytocurrency ads. crytocurrency ads is limitted than before, that affects the whole market, that also causes the prices to go down. the war has started

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀