Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6724 times)
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

Not gonna overtake bitcoin anytime soon but I do agree that holding Eth is more profitable than holding Btc. It has more use cases than the latter imo. It can be used as a mode of payment and can also be considered as a store of value--like bitcoin. The problem is, the concept of bitcoin is much easier understood by non-crypto people. With that, more people will push the price of bitcoin while eth on the other hand only has the ico craze and the people who already knows the space to push it's price up.

I don't know if I can agree with btc being easier to understand, if a person can send a transaction with btc then he would probably be able to send a transaction with ethereum as well. Maybe interacting with or deploying a smart contract would be hard, but that's a different story.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:30 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

I do not think so, ETH can race with the BTC but BTC will increase rapidly soon i think , ETH will be stay at these low points like 1000 dolar.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

my opinion about ETH is it is a solid altcoin based, however i don't like that evrytime Vitalik speak on twitter the value is moving a lot, recently he said that if all bullshit continued he will leave crypto world which means ETH will collapse.  Huh
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

It’s tech is better than btc. Slowly, more people are using it as a trading pair rather than btc, and also so many new altcoins are built on ETH’s blockchain
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

I don't think that's realistic, because the price of ETH is rising because of the continued popularity of the ICO market.
However, as countries further regulate the ICO market, the ICO market will start to cool down, and the price of ETH will fall.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

As per my opinion Ethereum is very strong altcoin and it is leader of all alt coins and it have potential to rise like bitcoin and it can already proves that with his last year performance. but I don't think so Ethereum can beat BTC in this year.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

I don't think ETH will reach BTC this year, but eventually - yes.

All BTC has it going for now is its popularity as the "king", I think. Something better's gonna come along sooner or later. Wink
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

I think that Ethereum has a smartcontract and ERC20 has helped the ecosystem grow well. The ICO has used this to raise capital. Token is an advantage that Bitcoin does not have. Transactions are also fast and low cost is essential to enhance value.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

The ERC20 platform is the most convenient and the most used in the cryptoworld, of course, and it is not perfect, which is evidenced by the increased speed of transactions that have recently decreased, and taking into account the huge number of projects put forward with the use of this particular platform, we can assume a further increase in the cost of the Ethereum, but it will not exceed or catch up with bitcoin.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

I don't think ETH will reach BTC this year, but eventually - yes.

All BTC has it going for now is its popularity as the "king", I think. Something better's gonna come along sooner or later. Wink

Dont forget that Lightning Network will allow to build stuff based on Bitcoin and they also plan smart contracts,services and etc.
But still compared with BTC - Eth is highly undervalued yet.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

No, the Ethereum platform has long been the most used platform for the new ico project but the price is relatively stable.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

ETH is my favorite.  ETH will be arisen to 3500$ this year end. all the ICO's also with ETH algorithm. I personally got lot of profits from ETH.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Bitcoin is still the undisputed leader of this market. Ethereum will continue to strengthen but Bitcoin will be the most preferred crypto currency in the future.

colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

People see ethereum behind bitcoin and when they see btc price they are simply betting on ethereum to reach same price. But if you look at this whole ethereum is not best performing crypto in terms of price nor it will be best performing this year. There are many alts or shall I say shitcoins that have bigger potential just because they are not the best known and because they have low price. Don't forget that it is easier for a coin which price is less than a dollar to do 5x or more, whereas it is much harder for ether to do such growth in prices.

Ethereum is popular platform to host your ICOs indeed.

It is not about the price, it is all about sustainability and long term.  Maybe some sh!tcoin will grow bigger, but in 2 years (maybe in 2 months) that trash will go down on the toilet and nobody will remember even the name of it.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Eth , definitely ,will not reach btc price this year . I will say even more: very soon bitcoin will start a trip to the moon and every eth or any other coins/token holders will sell their portfolio to "catch the btc rocket" . Just look at btc transaction price and mempool load , it's extremely low now ! And yes, I'm a prophet  Grin

Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

I do not think that ethereum will reach the bitcoin price, but this year's price growth will be. $ 1500 should do exactly as I think). Quite real indicatorsmore than 2000 $
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

I have a view statement like you, because BTC fund holders are currently experiencing drastic decline as BTC prices drop very drastically, but holders of ETH do not have to worry even though the ETH has decreased but the decline is not drastic and only temporary because the price of corrected ETH can rise and down is not affected BTC prices. so having an ETH is currently an advantage.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

same thoughts as you have, because ethereum has a smart contract to fill out for the new token for the new ICO projects, so the demand of ethereum become huge, it is not possible to reach this ethereum the price of bitcoin this year. and probably this is the year (2018) for the ethereum. so i decided to buy more ethereum than bitcoin just to ensure/proved that my thoughts was right.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

It's also better to invest in ethereum than bitcoin because since 2018 the price of bitcoin has dropped and the price of ethereum has increased so much more than the coin FROM bitcoin TO ethereum.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Yes, Ethereum is great project and it is really hot right now. But Bitcoin is still most popular and Bitcoin is taking all the heat and negative attention and this is making everything easier for Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: