Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6722 times)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

It wil be great that eth could reach bitcoin price, eth has been undervalue and underestimate for some time, I do hope that eth could keep on continue to grow, but to reach the top place still difficult, although bitcoin suffering a huge blow recently, but it is still not the time for eth to replace bitcoin yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

I don't think we'll quite see Ethereum reach the Bitcoin price in 2018 but you're right that Ethereum is more hot that Bitcoin right now..  Cheesy

That is, until we start to see the upgrades Bitcoin has been promising; faster transactions, minimal fees and smart contracts..
It will definitely be interesting to see what happens to Ethereum if Bitcoin actually pulls off smart contracts..

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

In this correction market, only few coin are looking strong and stable among those Coins Ethereum look bit stronger that all other crypto currencies.
In this volatile market my first preference should be Ethereum to buy and HODL.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

my opinion abouth ETH is a very strong crypto coin, because it is difficult to reduce the price because the price is always increasing and when it comes down the price will definitely rise again  Grin

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

Ethereum's price might be doing great right now but always remember that once bitcoin establishes its value, it will go off the roof by the second it actually does. Bitcoin is in its correcting period, do not fret for the change in its value, instead, take the advantage of buying more while the price is low.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

I agree. Right now it is hotter. Many people are looking at it in a different light, and many are also starting to shift focus on it since the start of this year. Also, since the price point of Bitcoin has been really down and is continuing to do so, many people have looked at other options that may have more left in its room to prosper. One of those choices is Ethereum. It has shown great endurance and staying-power over the previous years, and its value, even if its not climbing, held up quite well even during the times the market seemed to be crashing.

Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

The price of ETH has indeed been rising.
But it's hard to go beyond bitcoin, but as ICO becomes more and more popular, there will be a big rise in the price of ETH, as the need for ETH grows.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

Yes that is true since almost new comer alt coins are ERC-20 compliant tokens which has something to do with ETH's blockchain. But i don't think ETH can ever reach or get closer to bitcoin's market price and cap.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

i think ETH will rise more and more will be very near to Bitcoin as more experts think its much more predictable and its Devs can fix issues with Eth which is very dificult with Bitcoin.

batton

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

it again dropped the course...
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

I think ETH will be popular this year too, but i doubt it can reach BTC price?
Unless BTC is going down to 2-3k.
But as i know so many ICO is depends on ETH. That make some kind of relationship between them.
i think many of us know that to be safe 70-80% of ICO will be failed. what if they failed and quit, what happen to ETH??
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain.
We are all entitled for our opinion and if you think that ETH is hotter than bitcoin then its your opinion and nothing will be against to you. There's a balance if someone is giving his opinion about something, it might be correct but it can't be wrong and vice versa. The vast growth of ETH and its popularity because of many smart contracts is very effective for its pump.
During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
AFAIK, all major coins suffered from the recent dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

as ICO becomes more and more popular

Never trust an ICO.

That said, there is no reason to base your ICO on ETH instead of (e.g.) XEM.
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

I think that the Etherium is a good coin, and very promising. Personally, I liked it from the moment when the price for it was $ 170 (then I bought it). I think it is quite real that the Etherium will overtake Bitcoin and this will happen in the coming years, but I highly doubt that this can happen this year!

mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

I think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in 2018. Bitcoin is getting slower and slower and more and more expensive. While Ethereum is doing great except some scaling issues now and then. But Ethereum is used by more and more projects and also ICO's often demands you to use ETH if you want to invest.
frendzona

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

I think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in 2018. Bitcoin is getting slower and slower and more and more expensive. While Ethereum is doing great except some scaling issues now and then. But Ethereum is used by more and more projects and also ICO's often demands you to use ETH if you want to invest.
I agree. This year, bitcoin can not be overtaken. But there are strong competitors. They will show themselves in the future.
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

It can happen and it's good even the price or value is ahead in btc but still we need a knowledge all about different coins so i think it's more good if we study all about many currency even fiat that because we can earn also in that and all of us here because we want to earn,I think also if you we need all of way to earn in life so always think way to earn.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Eth , definitely ,will not reach btc price this year . I will say even more: very soon bitcoin will start a trip to the moon and every eth or any other coins/token holders will sell their portfolio to "catch the btc rocket" . Just look at btc transaction price and mempool load , it's extremely low now ! And yes, I'm a prophet  Grin
I don’t agree with your point because this year will be the year for good potential coins and having long term vision that should be ethereum and neo . I strongly believe this two coins will give huge profit also price will increase for sure. I am not prophet but will save this thread till 2018 last .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

I  have always maintained a stand that Ethereum is a very valuable platform especially on its deployment as ICO platform for most blockchain based start-ups. Whether its price will reach that of Bitcoin this year, I don't think it is going to happen. But at the least it will hit $2500 before the end of the year.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

i think that eth is very potential and its price will continue go up. ethereum is a very good and strong coin, it can reach bitcoin value, but i think  maybe a few years later

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀