Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6722 times)
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

ETH will be the no 1 crypto at some point in the next 2 years, of that I'm fairly sure. There's an important distinction to make though, ETH can be no 1 in marketcap and still have a price lower than bitcoins, that is because it has a larger supply. ETH continues to grow and the price has remained 'high' even in the midst of all of the latest bad news in crypto, while many others (bitcoin included) have fallen significantly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
I am also think ETH will beat BTC this year , that's the market cap , not the price . As we can see , ETH is performing very well than any other old coins , let's wait to see what will happen in 2018.

havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

i think in the future, eth will be replace bitcoin to have a position at the first rank. just more than 2 years, i think

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

i think that eth is very potential and its price will continue go up. ethereum is a very good and strong coin, it can reach bitcoin value, but i think  maybe a few years later
i also think so that eth is very good in its development lately and need time to be beat btc in few years not this year. for now bitcoin is in the process of recovery again and of course eth will take the opportunity.

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

That the price of ETH can reach or exceed the current one of Bitcoin, which is over 10 thousand dollars, it seems very difficult, but I think it can continue to grow because it is definitely a very solid and widespread project
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

I've been saying this for awhile, but this is the year where ethereum's marketcap will overtake bitcoins.  SEriously look at how many of the top 100 cryptos are eth tokens.  That alone tells you how much of a force it is.
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

I monitor the market, currently eth is not so influential in the decline. but it's too early to judge it now, I think there's still plenty of time for bitcoin to change. because bitcoin is still the market price for all altcoin. let's wait what will happen next

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Well, my opinion about the Ethereum is when i think about investing ethereum and when i look in the coinmarketcap about the ethereum i think ethereum are more stable than the bitcoin because the droppin rate it is only a small price if you compare it to the bitcoin and i read many users will invest to ethereum now.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

I monitor the market, currently eth is not so influential in the decline. but it's too early to judge it now, I think there's still plenty of time for bitcoin to change. because bitcoin is still the market price for all altcoin. let's wait what will happen next

Don't know if the ico tokens are such great plus points, who knows what will happen to ico's in the future.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

In this issue, the importance of scalability. There are many infrastructural solutions for the etherium, such as the Raiden Network, Gonetwork, Sharding, Plasta, Casper And Others. The result of the working capacity of these solutions can give a strong impetus for the creation of Dapp on the etherium and other directions for the development of the etherium system.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

I think ETH will continue to grow, but I don't see it hitting the heights of Bitcoin just yet. Although right now, it is the only altcoin that is even coming close to challenging Bitcoin.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

well, as what i have observed, ethereum has been running pretty smooth for the past few weeks. in fact, i can say that it has been running great since day one. one reason for this can also be as what you have said which is because of the explosion of ICOs that are based on the ethereum block chain.
but if you think about it, even when the price of bitcoins have really went down by up to 48% maybe, bitcoin holders are still in profit.so you are completely wrong about this one. now, i agree that ethereum is a great coin, no questions about that. but the thing is, it isn't that popular yet. when you ask anyone about crypto currency, the first thing that comes out of their mouths are about bitcoins. which is why i really do not think that ethereum will be replacing bitcoins anywhere near this year or even in the next few years or so.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Correct that it is more hot but I would not rely to that opinion that it can reach the price of bitcoin.
Yes it is the most used but not as popular as BTC.
Some of the new investors are just fed with truths about bitcoin and they will just find out about Ethereum and all other coins after they have been around with the crypto world.
Trust me, that is base on experience and all the people I have talked to.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

I dont think so its gonna hit that price or even get close because if you on icos they accept btcs and stuff so... and yeah every ico its based on ethe system as well as btc. But yeah its kinda a very strong player or the top eth at the moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

yes i agree, but i am not so sure ethereum will overtake bitcoin in this year. too fast for it all, I still have confidence in bitcoin. I think bitcoin will make it up early next month.

kiemnhieutien (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

I am also think ETH will beat BTC this year , that's the market cap , not the price . As we can see , ETH is performing very well than any other old coins , let's wait to see what will happen in 2018.

Yes, maybe i'm too rushed. But ETH has biggest potential now, if not in this year, i think it'll be next year, except a coin that more good than ETH born.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

Yes that is true this is the year for ETH to shine. I read from many crpto hunters that ETH is a very good investment nowadays because it has the big chance to boom this year round.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

Yes that is true this is the year for ETH to shine. I read from many crpto hunters that ETH is a very good investment nowadays because it has the big chance to boom this year round.

Yes we need to play smart and shift our funds to ethreum I have already started investing my funds which I had locked in bitcoin to ethreum and new ICO's but I think bitcoin has the capability to recover this massive dump in short span of time.

Am I spamming? Report me!
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

ETH is now worth investing in more than Bitcoin. It is difficult for ETH to gain Bitcoin's position. Because the bitcoin price is too high. And every coin gets the bitcoin as the norm
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Achieved as the price of btc this year I think is almost impossible. But if hold eth then the profit will be higher than hold btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: