Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6722 times)
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
I find the fact that Bitcoin, loses the leadership by very reasonable. What really does not make sense, so is that most of people considers Bitcoin the leader, and it still has many supporters. From the point of view of the actual usefulness, Bitcoin almost completely concedes to several other cryptocurrencies, and is stronger than all Ethereum.

I began to realize that lately inevitably I support a position that Ethereum is the real leader. Such position is not imposed to us publicly, and I cannot even tell that it surely belongs to founders of Ethereum or the most active developers. My portfolio of investments into cryptocurrency is picked up according to my position, and I do not need to look for confirmations to my beliefs. However I decided to write this article for the benefit of my friends and followers who are interested in receiving profit. Generally I tell the story as I heard it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

My quick opinion about Ethereum: Its very valid and awesome altcoin that still didn't get enough love. It completely changed how our market worked in a different way with smart contracts. Noone should deny eth's success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
Ethereum is indeed has solid platform that is why isnt much affected by bitcoin's price movements,but if the total marketcap is still declining there will no exclusion all of the altcoins would bleed and that is how the market works,you just need to hold most of your coins when the times like this because panic sellers will only worsen the situation we have.

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

Ethereum is more suitable I think than bitcoin because if we see the decrease of ehtereum is not too much in pair btc but because btc keeps decreasing so in for usd decrease drastically enough

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Nice, ethereum is the strongest altcoin, we are able to earn money using eth. For me there no reason that the  ethereum will not reach the price of bitcoin because as we can see, the strong digital currency right now is ethereum instead of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price is drooping in the of the market but I always hopping that someday bitcoin price will be double but is not the reason that eth cannot reach the place of bitcoin its depends on the future, no one can say what will happened.

nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

Indeed Ethereum blockchain has many supporters nowadays.Especially ICO's they all support ethereum Blockchain.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

In the coming years of course ETH will be most in demand. Not only because it is a platform for ICOs, but because it is most famous smart contract cryptocurrency
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 04:38:23 PM by ThunderCatSteve

As long as there are many tokens that use the ETH infrastructure then I think that Ethereum will be for a long time in the market and a stable coin to invest in for a long term.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

Indeed Ethereum blockchain has many supporters nowadays.Especially ICO's they all support ethereum Blockchain.
because ethereum contract is the most popular platform these days.
ethereum has the most promising plan that can lead on its every investors to success, thats why its no wonder why ethereum has many supporters.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Ethereum is good coin without any doubt, i believe in it's success very much, and we do not need to compare it with bitcoin, it is good anyway.
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

While bitcoin was designed to function as a peer to peer electronic payment system, ethereum was designed for smart contracts that execute when specific conditions are met. Businesses in an increasingly wide variety of industries are starting to take note of what value Ethereum's protocol could offer them. We are seeing a tremendous amount of growth across a wide variety of industries, like projects in the oil and gas industry, government is using it in their applications, in gaming, all kinds of different areas. Also ethereum can process transactions more quickly and cheaply than bitcoin.
Ethereum's long-term potential to achieve dominance as a global store of value, payment network and smart contract protocol are second to none. It is positively going to have a good year.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

I don't agree with your opinion that Eth is more favorable than bitcoin. Try to look at the bloodbath chart of cryptocurrencies right now you can see that almost all of the digital currency goes down along with bitcoin. Where bitcoin goes, altcoin goes same with Eth. Although more ICOs now are using the ethereum platform that makes it popular.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

ETH is a great coin, that's for sure... And the first platform coin. But it has some downsides. Coding is hard they dont let multiple languages. That's why people are also considering NEO which allows multiple programming languages..
Anyway, I dont think that ETH will loose power, actually, it will continue to grow...
PS: ETH price = BTC price... no way that's gonna happen
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

ETH is very promising now because it has a lot of operations in it and it's easy to merge it, but it's only necessary!
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

I prefer ETH now for long-term-investment because its very strong smart contract platform with Vitalik Buterin,all potential we will see in 1,2 years, eth looks right now more stronger than btc and more valuable, because a lot of Ico's now on eth and most tokens are erc20. I hope ETh will be most promising and safest place for investment

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

Even eth couldnt stay strong during this bitcoin dump. But i am sure ethereum will be the first one that is going to recover after bitcoin. It is still a good choice to keep about 15-20% of Ethereum in the portfolio.

turn the page
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

My opinion about ethereum. I guess ethereum will replace bitcoin someday or maybe this year. Because for me ethereum is better than bitcoin because if we talk about transact and when we recieve our profit definetly ethereum will win. The only advantage of bitcoin is he come first from crypto currency. If they will appear in same year i guess ethereum now the strongest...
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I do not think ETH will reach Bitcoin . Bitcoin popularity is high than ETH and the demand in Bitcoin is too much than ETH . Maybe in 3-5 years ETH price will rise and increase in unexpected price but it will not reach Bitcoin . ETH is digital token that can be used as a currency, a representation of an asset, a virtual share, a proof of a new crypto that making its name.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

Eth? what the coin is?)))) I joke of course!!! The excellent option for an investment, is the platform for ico, eth as fuel for ico. Today he costs $600-800 against the background of falling, an excellent entry point, here will see it in December, 2018!

Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

I think ETH is one good coin that must be maintained, many experts who argue that this year the price of ETH could be more than $ 2000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: