Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
I saw the same thing happen with GTAT; it was really really sad watching lots of retail investors literally lose their life savings for a company that was about as hyped as the crypto markets.

The truth is one of the main things propping up the price right now is the lack of liquidity to fiat; e.g. alot of crypto rich guys are only crypto rich... if they all tried to start cashing out to fiat the price wouild tank. So instead everyone is pinning their hopes on bitcoin acceptance as currency in the future (LN)... except that the same problem will happen: if Starbucks or Target or whoever starts widely accepting bitcoin and people who are crypto long start spending those coins the merchants will need to trade those coins for fiat anyway (Starbucks coffee suppliers are not likely to want to accept crypto at least at first) So the liquidity crunch still happens but just one transaction down the line.

The price will not recover until we get a sustained large influx of fiat into the crypto again and that wont happen until retail investors see an ability to transact in bitcoin on any scale thats not what it currently is (tiny) which will happen but the growing pains of getting people transacting in bitcoin is going to cause the price to drop to 1-2K. Thats my entry point.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
I don't think bitcoin loses its popularity it's just because it's very popular now and continues growing.It's just normal for the cryptocurrency to fluctuate it's price.

In my opinion, Bitcoin dont loses its popularity, why? Simply because some investors are just starting to invest in bitcoin, they are just starting to make a lot of money with bitcoin. Actually my understanding in altcoins is not that deep because my family and friends are not using altcoin instead of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is now part of our family and were encouraging our relatives to invest here because it will be a big help for them to finance/support the educational expenses of their children.

Lastly, if other people will share their knowledge and encourage other people to enter the cyrptocurrency world it will become more popular even to those amall people in a community and willnever  loses its popularity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

Bitcoin still is the popular coin! Investors would catch their eyes onto the ones who really exceeded there first place in the means of banking. Still, we can't tell about the other coins stability unlike bitcoins.
I think bitcoin doesn't lose its popularity. There are other types of coins than can give profit to everyone but I think bitcoin is still the most popular among them and bitcoin is most trusted because bitcoin is well known in different countries.

Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

lost its popularity i think not ..
because bitcoin is the highest currency tie all altcoin
bitcoin prices are unstable, but is not it the other coin also unstable price
I think bitcoin has a great potential to back recover
barcelona 94

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

Bitcoin is the most stable coin here in the cryptocurrency world and have the most big volume so we don't need to worry about bitcoin getting devalued. A lot of people already know bitcoin and trust it
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

Nope, bitcoin only decreased in price and in fact the other altcoin also decreased. Bitcoin still shows its popularity as the number 1 coin despite declining.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

I don't agree that bitcoin loses. And it  won't lose its popularity. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, it's trusted and reliable.  I think its importance as an investment is rising. And now it's right time for investing.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

I think bitcoin cant lose its popularity as long as it continue serve to people and gives a huge profits that we can use to sustain our needs.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

From my experience of Bitcoin investment I don't think so that Bitcoin will loses its popularity because every best thing in the world never loses its popularity. similarly Bitcoin is the best investment and it is giving the best service from the beginning of it's birth.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

with the decline in bitcoin prices, of course some people assume that bitcoin has lost popularity due to the dump value of bitcoin. but some people think, it is common in investments where there is a price increase and there is also a decrease in prices under certain circumstances, and they are still believes that bitcoin still has a high popularity. I think those who believe that people who do not give up and they are real investors bitcoin.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Nope ,its not losing still bitcoin is base for all other alt coins and bitcoin will grow more rapidly in near future
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

it seems so. bitcoin fans seem to be tired of waiting for prices to rise again. but in recent months, bitcoin prices continue to fall. Many bitcoin fans are getting frustrated.
indeed as bitcoin users we must always be patient in the matter of bitcoin prices.frustration because most think bitcoin price,we should always relax and do not have too much thought because bitcoin a time surely the price will rise again.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

It is true that bitcoin price is not stable but due to low price many new investors are happily entering into this currency and the crypto is very much important for us and in the near future those who are holding their bitcoin they will successful of this way and bitcoin popularity is not declining but some time the short price fall make bigger changes for the good future.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

Bitcoin becoming more popular each deay because of changes of price and socail media. At my opinion that even 50% people in the world still don't know about bitcoin.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

not yet mate, maybe the negative news be effected bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will rise again
babu1989

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

No and never. Bitcoin becoming more popular each day. my experience of Bitcoin investment I don't think so that Bitcoin will loses its popularity because every best thing in the world never loses its popularity.if you want to invest in bitcoin for long term you will show it will give very high output and day by day value of bitcoin is increase.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is therefore an attempt to replace money transactions with a digital medium of exchange using peer-to-peer networking. The first decentralized cryptocurrency, and still the most successful, is Bitcoin.

No doubt, Bitcoin was first invented and the technology came into market first. Also it was required to increase the trust and demand of Bitcoin in the global market and develop a strong strength. Gradually, it makes trust and fluctuates too to threaten people little bit. Inspired from this, a different platform of Blockchain came into existence in the name of Ethereum, similar to Bitcoin Blockchain.

Now the ethereum become second cryptocurrency after the Bitcoin developed its trust in the economic world.

Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Believe Bitcoin popularity does not lose at all,the cryptocurrency crisis is created artificially by large players. This was officially stated on many authoritative resources.
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

Everything is normal, bitcoin price and new coins popping in the market. Supply and demand makes bitcoin price unstable. A lot of bitcoins has been traded to alt coins and keeps circulating.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

I think Bitcoin will not lose its popularity, because you need Bitcoin so you can buy other coins so Bitcoin will not be forgotten or not be unpopular with the people that works on this platform. Bitcoin is standard and the first coin in cryto - world so it will never lose its popularity.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: