Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2414 times)
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
I don't think that can happen and if that happens than it would be at the end of the year or it will just happen for a blink and than will dip.Right now according to market position,i don't think market is in growing phase.I can understand that every country wants to adopt blockchain technology in their system but while doing that they are also banning different coin from their country which affecting negatively to the cryptocurrency.So my call would be it will be extremely difficult for the bitcoin to reach that stage.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

How on earth this could just happen in a year? Did you forget the price correction? It takes a lot of forks to reach that price and why do you people are so eager to push bitcoin to the top faster? The faster it goes up the faster it will goes down too.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
Its too exaggerated to consider those price ranges for this year. If you do try to look on recent price of bitcoin which it did eventually go lower or sub 10k price. Its a long way to go and giving a duration of 1 year wont really be sufficient on such growth. We might able to see some ATH but wont really be that range. Its not really even realistic to consider.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iarkusha

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Yes it's possible and need to grow less than 500% to reach 100 000$
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

It is extremely unlikely that Bitcoin will rise to 100K in 2018 - it doesn't go so fast, people who make huge profits want to cash them out and this does not allow the price to rise so much so fast. You will have to wait for a few years for that I guess.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

if you look at the price chart for the last 2 months, the trends is downward, the peak was mid Desember for $19k+ /BTC
then it's going down and up but shows the pattern of downward direction, after a month+ it's at $10k...  Undecided
I hope I am wrong but seeing where it's heading, we may see the price drop back to $6000 or even lower

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

price reach 100k usd? yes it might happen. we can not predict what the highest amount of bitcoin will be in 2018, but we can be sure if the bitcoin price will definitely rise to 2x from the current price. we should be able to take advantage of this opportunity to buy and hold bitcoin to get the highest price.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

I don`t think so. Bitcoins capitalization is enough big already so he would not grow so fast as in past year. $50000 - yes, but not $100000
I think its very unrealistic forecast that bitcoin would hit 100k$ in 2018 . expect more profit taking once btc will goes up at 20-30k$ level. 40k$ maybe a fair forecast considering lot of FUD coming in crypto market most trader will be watchful when to hold or sell their position
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin with 100K value in this year, cause the market demand is not much and 100K is not a small fund should be much analysis and again also many say bitcoin has been governed by government more than one country. Grin
I'm sure this year the bitcoin must break the 30K limit because the whale has not been seen again after a few months back in alt or bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

In my opinion it is impossible to reach 100k. Perhaps they could be touched in 2020 if the miners succeed in adopting a common strategy
It's very much impossible because one month is already gone and bitcoin is nowhere near the value that it had during the Christmas season and because of that a lot of people are not willing to invest because they fear that are going to lose it all.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

Many people are expecting for that price in this 2018.km am one of those whos monitoring now for the recovery of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the hope of people now who is bitcoining.Because bitcoin really change peoples life and serves as a source of income. Bitcoin is the only hope now to improve life of a person. Bitcoin is the solution to the world poverty. Because of the promising expensive price now people are waiting for that moment.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

all of the highest bitcoin prices could be a possibility if bitcoin is very useful worldwide and the whole country starts using and legalizing bitcoin as a safe transaction tool then not in deny bitcoin will reach that price even more.
I also agree with you. and that can't happen in the year 2018. the practical application of  bitcoin in life that are not real. Bitcoin can not become a good transaction tool with the current fee, though the cost has decreased significantly in recent and there's many countries still reject bitcoin. I hope the good news will come with Bitcoin this year

Definitely, it so small chance of percentage that it happen. If we try to recall the performance of bitcoin in the previous years it's so impossible that could reach that kind of value which need more people to attract what bitcoin really is. Nowadays, bitcoin doesn't so fast to increase infact it's getting decrease but I still believe it will back to stabilize value of around $19,000 and it can be happen anytime by the massive investors throughout the globe.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:57:15 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:11:40 AM by maimainguyen05

I think the Bitcoin exchange rate in 2018 will only increase to $ 50000 because the cryptos market is currently facing too much information as well as prohibiting by governments. Experts predict that in the next 6 months Bitcoin will be able to recover to the exchange rate of $20000 and start the cycle of exchange rate increases.

Bradstrange

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

I would love to see Bitcoin achieve that price but I can’t see it reaching that after the slow start to the year. I think we will see it at that price in the future but not in the next year.
LarryHolmes

Activity: 57

Attitude+knowledge+managing risk+timing= success

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

I see 100K as unlikely.

Basing my knowledge of how markets correct and Fibonacci levels, BTC has had a huge parabolic move towards 20k which was very extreme as people got overexcited. I can see another correction as we hit 15k again, and there will be a lot of selling resistance as it approaches 20k. Then I think there will be a big fight between bulls and bears for a while and and it may go back down to 15k again, before fighting back and then returning to 20k and then breaking through resistance towards 25k. My original guess at the start of this year was somewhere between 30-40k by the end of this year, but who knows.

Trade+grow your btc http://bitcointradingtoday.com
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

Well to me that is a pretty ambitious price given the fact that this year will have alot of regulations by government and in fact that has started already.The investors who will push the price that high will however be scared because there will be some form of regulation pretty soon. However,that price is possible though and only time will tell.

LarryHolmes

Activity: 57

Attitude+knowledge+managing risk+timing= success

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

I do think regulation will be impossible to avoid if it is to get mainstream adoption, but obviously a big part of the crypto community is libertarian/ maybe even part anarchist and don't want any government meddling at all. Personally I think it's impossible to outlaw BTC but they will try to change tax laws, tighten up anti money laundering etc and I saw the EU is trying to pass laws making sure that wallets are not anonymous so that the person can be identified if they are involved in crime, terrorism, tax evasion etc. I see nothing to be afraid of personally, but some people will freak out and start moving to more privacy coins and that may stop btc price rising so quickly. I think once more laws come through and get passed it could also stabalise the price and we won't see as extreme peaks and troughs, but that could be a long way yet.

Trade+grow your btc http://bitcointradingtoday.com
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

Yes it possible, but no one know what will happen in future. I think bitcoin in this year will reach $ 40,000, but many rumor said can reach $ 100,000.
Now bitcoin drop down, just hold your bitcoin and in a few month later will rise and shine again.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

Yes it possible, but no one know what will happen in future. I think bitcoin in this year will reach $ 40,000, but many rumor said can reach $ 100,000.
Now bitcoin drop down, just hold your bitcoin and in a few month later will rise and shine again.
$40.000 more realistic i think for bitcoin price this year.after so many fud from goverment rules and bitcoin price drop again below $10.000 yesterday we hope it will continue rise again

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Nowadays it is too difficult for bitcoin to reach $ 100 000 although now little by little companies are familiar with blockchain technology, the most important is how we look for profit in every bitcoin price increase
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: