Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2411 times)
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.

I believe $100, 000 this year 2018 is only possible in our dreams. But I still believe on miracles so why not assume it can? And If last year bitcoin price reached $20,000 where almost everyone of us did not expect, or it was just me! I still don't quit my expectation that miracles are not yet gone here in bitcoin, and that $100,000 bitcoin price is still possible through miracles!  Grin
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.

it seems difficult to achieve if bitcoin still does not have good info or can be used for all countries would be able to arrive at the price at the end of 2018. Otherwise the price will not rise below target.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

I think that with the current difficulties, the bitcoin increase to $ 100,000 at the end of 2018 is impossible. Can be seen from the beginning of 2018 to the present time bitcoin prices have dropped to over 70% of the value and only $ 6000. This shows that the market is extremely volatile and unpredictable. We can not know what is ahead of us.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

I believe that with the extremely unpredictable fluctuations of the market at the moment, the price of bitcoin wedding in 2018 will be difficult to increase to $ 100000. As we can see, more and more countries in the world are paying more attention to the more advanced digital market, which is both a favorable and a bitcoin challenge that it must overcome to be able to market. world recognized arena.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Now that finance world is affecting the market, is very hard to predict, but it seems that btc value has been consolidating, is not considered a toy, and is appreciatd by more people daily. This is encouraging.
Bitcoin reaches $ 100k in my forecast for 2018. I think bitcoin will soon reach this goal as the crypto market is getting great attention from the world community and bitcoin is the known crypto coin. That is why the bitcoin will grow very strongly this year, December will be the time of bitcoin reached 100k USD.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

I believe that by the end of 2018 the price of bitcoin could reach $ 100,000 and possibly more. As there will be many meetings and seminars around the topic of bitcoin in 2018, there will be a way to solve and promote the development of bitcoin in the world market. With the great utility and utility of bitcoin, the bitcoin of such price level is obvious.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

I believe that by the end of 2018 the price of bitcoin could reach $ 100,000 and possibly more. As there will be many meetings and seminars around the topic of bitcoin in 2018, there will be a way to solve and promote the development of bitcoin in the world market. With the great utility and utility of bitcoin, the bitcoin of such price level is obvious.
I believe that with the unpredictability of the market as it is now, it is unlikely that bitcoin will ever reach the $ 100,000 mark. It's just a dream number, come back to reality, just a few days ago the bitcoin price was $ 6000 and was weakening to $ 8400 and then stopped there. I think the upcoming bitcoin prices will not rise but continue to fall below $ 5600.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Coinbase and Gemini are currently developing trading platforms for large-scale institutional investors which will be focusing on building a more robust and efficient investment Channel which can provide sufficient liquidity for retail investors. With the increasing number of institutional and Retail investors showing interest in Bitcoin and Global mainstream adoption of Bitcoin $100,000 per Bitcoin is a very achievable long-term Target
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

I do not think that after such a correction we will see the price of bitcoin $ 100,000 in 2018. Probably $ 50,000 - $ 75,000. Although the market is crypto-currency unpredictable and very wild so far. Therefore, I do not completely rule out such an opportunity.

Obviously price of bitcoin is very low right now compared to some of its previous prices. It is quite alarming that as of the 2nd month of 2018 it haven't bounced its high price.
But I am still at ease that bitcoin will soon arise. I am excited to sell my coins when that happens.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

$100k in this year? may be but its really hard. Holders will sell some or all they have if they're in big profit and its the problem bitcoin hard to reach that price. But if there a lot good news about bitcoin in this year i feel 50k isn't impossible will be reached.
I think the bitcoin price could total $ 100,000 in 2018. We can see the price of bitcoin is rising strongly, in this morning bitcoin price has increased more than 11% and reached the level of $ 8900. I believe that with this momentum, the bitcoin price will soon reach $ 15,000 in the coming days. Therefore, the price of bitcoin this year can be up to $ 50000 or $ 100,000 is very easy to understand.

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

well, um optimistic about btc growth but to dream about it to gain the value of 100,000 over the period of 1 year time line or at the end of 2018 , i will rather think for a while cause there are lots of factors which is really here to be thought of. to make btc to grow by 100,000 dollars btc needed to be grow its user by 5 times of now. In other words BTC needed to be invested heavily. I know 100,000 is not impossible for btc to reach. but, as we know there are lots of issues have drawn attention of international threats. Like - lots of arguments are going on with the question of its acceptability among the society as it is considered to be the way of funding to a certain group of people who are national threat to the man kind for its in-transparency traits.

If BTC can over come these issues then acceptability among the asean countries will lead a major roll to reach its optimum value of 100,000 dollars. but in 2018 i think its not possible as i think its to early. lots of things need to be taken care of.

cheerz
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

I think that in 2018 the speed of bitcoins can grow above 25 thousand dollars. Because with the expansion of recognition bitcoin, the number of those who want to invest in it is increasing. Thus, the growth in the number of investors in crypto-currencies also increases the level of bitcoins.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Well we cannot determine if bitcoin can reach $100,000. Maybe yes, maybe not but if that happen, that would be great. Even though bitcoin is unpredictable that value is not easy to reach. As we relying on the current value of bitcoin ,now it's value is less than $10,000 which is so low to achieve that kind of value. But it is much better to wait and to  monitor it's value so we can know and every now and then if what will be the status of bitcoin regarding to its value.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

It is too early to decide that bitcoin will achieve 100K mark nothing is impossible but at the some time we should be very practical and logical also. We should analyse every step of our move towards the target to achieve let us wait and watch whats next.

carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

It is too early to decide that bitcoin will achieve 100K mark nothing is impossible but at the some time we should be very practical and logical also. We should analyse every step of our move towards the target to achieve let us wait and watch whats next.
I think that if the bitcoin price was $ 19800 at five weeks ago then it would be easy to get bitocin to $ 100,000 in 2018. In recent weeks we have seen bitcoin prices continue to fall and have hit $ 6,000 down over 70% of their value. The current market fluctuates constantly and is difficult to guess. So nothing is certain at all.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

The negative atmoshphere should be removed from the system first. And then market makers will decide about bitcoin. It will go up hard or it will fluctuate between certain amounts for a while.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

Bitcoin at $ 100,000 will be in 2018 i think it is too much,well no one knows what will gonna happen this year.I hope this year will reach the highest price last year or more than.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

No way will it reach such heights, but I'm confident that it will get to $50,000 dollars
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

100k seems little over rated but anything is possible with bitcoin price. Some say we will see price reaching definitely 30k in mid summer or little later, but if this happens maybe we will see price little over 50k bu end of this year only if somehow price comes to 30k in mid summer. Reaching 100k think its little to optimistic but if this comes to be maybe we will see the biggest sell in bitcoin and crypto history.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

I think that with the current difficulties, the bitcoin increase to $ 100,000 at the end of 2018 is impossible. Can be seen from the beginning of 2018 to the present time bitcoin prices have dropped to over 70% of the value and only $ 6000. This shows that the market is extremely volatile and unpredictable. We can not know what is ahead of us.
I would not say it is impossible for bitcoin to touch 100k dollars because it is the most unpredictable, most volatile and most potential coin on the face of our planet. Within a month it can grow up to 10k dollars or more and we have seen it doing this already. There are still 10 more months before 2018 ends. Bitcoin is capable of doing anything, anything. That is why the only thing bitcoin investors should keep in their mind is its bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: