Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 10:24:55 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2417 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
I think that with the current difficulties, the bitcoin increase to $ 100,000 at the end of 2018 is impossible. Can be seen from the beginning of 2018 to the present time bitcoin prices have dropped to over 70% of the value and only $ 6000. This shows that the market is extremely volatile and unpredictable. We can not know what is ahead of us.
I would not say it is impossible for bitcoin to touch 100k dollars because it is the most unpredictable, most volatile and most potential coin on the face of our planet. Within a month it can grow up to 10k dollars or more and we have seen it doing this already. There are still 10 more months before 2018 ends. Bitcoin is capable of doing anything, anything. That is why the only thing bitcoin investors should keep in their mind is its bright future.
I would say impossible as more government are focusing on btc regulations ,as regulation grow high price spike will not be seen.now majority of exchange are doing kyc to get record of holder so it is really difficult to manipulate at high level,though i am expecting to see price minimum 30k at the end of this year but 100k is out of sight for this year.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.

bitcoin moves because it is influenced from the issue and demand is very high if bitcoin has a good issue this year is already in the make sure it will be easy to reach the price.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

bitcoin moves because it is influenced from the issue and demand is very high if bitcoin has a good issue this year is already in the make sure it will be easy to reach the price.

theres alot of posibilities that bitcoin will hit 100k$ this 2018 look at what happen in 2017 we all expecting that bitcoin will be 10k$ but its more what we expecting, or migth bitcoin will stable some price this year or in the 2019 making a new ath
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

There is such impossible thing in bitcoin, they can achieve one hundred dollars before the year 2018 ends; as long as many people will support them to achieve this goal.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

I hope it will not happen. Because it will mean only hyperinflation of $ or short mega bubble of cryptomarket. BTC is useful instrument and can be even more useful with Lightning but 100k is nonsense. 
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

How have you come up with that price in the first place OP? Yes there are a lot of possibilities in the world of crypto but I think that is too much to ask for by the end of this year. I don't think it'll reach that amount by December of this year, that's my honest opinion though.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

We can see the market is affected by bad news related to bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few weeks, with bitcoins reaching $ 6,000. But in the last three days, we can see the price of bitcoin has started to adjust and now it's back to $ 8700. Because the market is volatile and difficult to guess, I think the bitcoin price will hardly reach $ 100,000.
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

I guess this is too high amount for this year 2018 though but still bitcoin is profitable, the price now is a good to buy
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

100k is a bit of a stretch , given that bitcoin lost a lot of its dominance. I’ll say 50k is a more realistic target .
V.I.P

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

I believe in the price of $ 100,000 by the end of 2018. Now very few people think so, because the correction in the market. This year in most countries will pass the regulation of crypto-currency and when this happens on the market will start to go sharks. But this in any case will be at the peak, then the price will go down.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

I would say that it will reach $30,000 - $50,000 by the year's end.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

I would say that it will reach $30,000 - $50,000 by the year's end.
Maybe,but I think it really hard to predict the price of the bitcoin there are some speculation says that bitcoin can really reach $50,000 by the end of the year but we cannot really assure that this speculation will going to happen, anyway the chances is always there and we have to always make an update for as to know the latest price  but in predicting i think it is now too early to predict.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

I always believe that bitcoin will grow even more. But $100K? I don't know. But even if bitcoin will not reach that mark it is ok. As long as it will remain stable and not lose its value.

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

100k is a bit of a stretch , given that bitcoin lost a lot of its dominance. I’ll say 50k is a more realistic target .

I think your opinion is clouded by the current downtrend in the market. Bitcoin has a really high probability of edging past $100,000 this year. Why? It has undergo a correction already so the stage is set. Bitcoin doubles the number of active users with each passing year. That's something you won't see anywhere else.

Prabesh Raut

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

That would be a very tough call. I feel it might go close to 40K but again very sceptical.
I would rather put my money on #XRP and hope it reaches past $8.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

Everyone is saying that btc will see those heights but as far as I can see the majority are speaking without evidence and without any research. There are so many factors that can make btc even extinct so no one can be sure for btc price
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

It is impossible to make it happen that bitcoin will reach $100,000. Nowadays bitcoin experienced straggled on price value and the it is going crazy. The movement of bitcoin value is going ups and down also the recovery of value of it is to hard.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:19:06 AM

yes btc will get over 100k by the end of this year
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:46:42 AM

Nope, that is too high to expect for the price of bitcoin in 2018 because there is no possibility for the price to just reach $100,000 because we all know that there are FUDs in the market and that made the price of bitcoin to experience some difficulties in growing into a bigger numbers and for me, the price of bitcoin will be ranging only at $20,000 this year.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

$100k is very impossible for just a year. If you remember last year that Bitcoin was speculated to reach $20,000 dollar before the year ended but it did not happen because of lot of factors to be consider like the price correction is always there and also if bitcoin will reach at least $20,000 it will become very expensive to purchase already that it will make the trend value to become slow moving due to high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: