Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2414 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.

if there is a good issue that can support the development of bitcoin and bitcoin can be received in all countries it is certain it will be easy to achieve that target we are just waiting for good news from bitcoin.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

I think bitcoin will hardly have the chance to reach 100k$ in this year. If it goes that high it will be called a bubble  and surely there will be a huge explode in the future that will make bitcoin die. Bitcoin needs more time to rise slowly and it may take at least few years from now.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

Currently only about 1 % of people know and understanding what is Bitcoin and how does ot work, and Bitcoin just like internet so everyone in the world will know it just need more times so in my opinion Bitcoin can reach this level price in 1 or 2 years. And the circulating supply of Bitcoin only about 17 million, lets say just 5% of population know about Bitcoin so the demand will increasing alot.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

The way up which is our general focus now should not be. We should be thinking if bitcoin will be adopted as a currency all over the world which will do blockchain technology more good than unnecessary price increase. Let bitcoin be trade above $2,000,000 if it cannot be use as money in our society it has not achieve it objective
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

Newbies buy into Bitcoin so they could dump all their bitcoin they were holding the last few years. Everyone was saying that Bitcoin will hit 50k and all sorts but in effect while they were shilling Btcoin and all those so called experts, they were in effect dumping while everyone else was buying. The Bitcoin rally I believe is well and truly over, at least for the next few months
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

Everyone was saying that Bitcoin will hit 50k and all sorts but in effect while they were shilling Btcoin and all those so called experts, they were in effect dumping while everyone else was buying. The Bitcoin rally I believe is well and truly over, at least for the next few months.  I can't see any positive market sentiment right now
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

I don't think bitcoin will reach 100,000$ in this year. Onrealistic.
However my expectation is the maximum price of Bitcoin 40,000$ (december this year)
We need trust, trust and of course trust in BTC.
I have a completely different thinking from you. Bitcoin prices have seen tremendous fluctuations in recent days, but can be seen in recent days bitcoin has increased again and began to grow very strong. We can fully invest in bitcoin. With such big moves I am confident that bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 in 2018.
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
If many new country start to accept the bitcoin means,we can expect more raise in price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is unpredictable that value is not easy to reach. As we relying on the current value of bitcoin ,now it's value is less than $10,000. I do not think that  the price of bitcoin $ 100,000 in 2018. Probably $ 50,000 - $ 70,000.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Of course l don't stop believing that bitcoin will reach $100000 this year. Because I believe in bitcoin, it will give us our hope and will never get us fail down. Because l saw all bitcoiners succeed. And many bitcoiners like me will reach our dreams it depends in his we fight to get our target. It's up to us to pursue for our victory. So l beleive that bitcoin will rise soon and hit the promising price for the future.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin can reach 100k USD this year. I am thinking personally that the most it might go to in price is around 30k USD. I do not think the markets are that confident yet and do not feel that there will be that much new heavy investment coming into this field, but then again I might be wrong and have a pleasant surprise and one day find Bitcoin to reach 50k USD. I do not own though much Bitcoin but I will try to accumulate some in the next year or so as I primarily am invested in alternative currencies right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Within this year at 100k?, That's not going to happen. Even though we say there's possibility it happens but i think the time frame is not enough. Maybe after 4 or 5 years perhaps.. The important thing as of now is that, the value of bitcoins keeps moving and we are able to earn profit every time it pumps up;)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
ipbitrung01

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

No way will it reach such heights, but I'm confident that it will get to $50,000 dollars
Bad idea that your assessment is completely wrong, we can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days are recovering extremely fast. We can see that in just one week bitcoin prices have grown by nearly 50% since $ 6,000 has risen to more than $ 10,200 at present. We can see the purchasing power is still huge so the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days, so I believe the bitcoin price will easily reach $ 100000 in 2018.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Everything in our world is cyclical! For the downturn there is a recession, for a decline in growth, so in bitcoin now I expect rapid growth and growth will be no less than last year, when bitcoin has grown many times, so I think the price of $ 100,000 can be achieved.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

I do not think that this will happen in 2018. The bitcoin will cost $ 100,000 but not in 2018, but a bit later. Although it is bitcoin. And any script can be deployed on the crypto currency market. And even that.
We can see that the market in recent days is showing signs of good, bitcoin and altcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days, making the market so vibrant. This strong revival of bitcoin has made me even more convinced that the bitcoin will be worth $ 100,000 by the end of 2018. Let's wait and see.
jsrenthourse

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

We can see tremendous progress in terms of the value of bitcoin in 2017. Despite the slight decline in early 2018, the price of bitcoin in recent days is recovering extremely strongly. It is now surpassing the $ 11,000 milestone and is continuing its upward momentum. I think that with such a strong recovery, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 100,000 by the end of 2018.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:22:22 PM by Question123

I dont think the price of the bitcoin become $100,000 because for me the highest price this year it will become $50,000 only.  But it depends always on the demand on the market.  The highest price of the bitcoin is 100k dollars and no one can knows when it happen or maybe it will not happen.  But I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase so wr can make more profit after few years of holding bitcoin.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

My personal opinion that this will not happen, how much he made x at the end of last year x40-50, this year will also be, that is, his price tag will be 40-50 thousand dollars, but in 2020 it is possible!

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Within this year at 100k?, That's not going to happen. Even though we say there's possibility it happens but i think the time frame is not enough. Maybe after 4 or 5 years perhaps.. The important thing as of now is that, the value of bitcoins keeps moving and we are able to earn profit every time it pumps up;)

Anything is possible in bitcoin and blockchain because I met lots of people who advocated that bitcoin won't reach $10,000 price but it made 2x of this. Always be in trigger when you're in bitcoin.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

If it gets 100k , market cap of bitcoin would be 21000'000 * 100k = 21000'000'000'00 , that's more than wall street market cap and GDP of many countries!
as bitcoin goes higher , the price changes gets harder , it's like a snowball , when it gets heavy harder to move .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

If it gets 100k , market cap of bitcoin would be 21000'000 * 100k = 21000'000'000'00 , that's more than wall street market cap and GDP of many countries!
as bitcoin goes higher , the price changes gets harder , it's like a snowball , when it gets heavy harder to move .
That's not more than WS market cap. The leading handful of stock exchanges is over 10 trillion USD in size. Bitcoin at 100k would only be 1/5th of that with your figure. And there's only ~16m Bitcoins in circulation right now, of which at least one million have been permanently lost, so your figure is off by roughly 50%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: