Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2414 times)
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
This is more just like Speculation, shitty speculation. Bitcoin increase 10 times just uder 1 Year? It's impossible, now Government bolder and adjust many regulation for this Coin, and i think $25.000 / BTC more rational than $100K

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
We can see that the price of bitcoins in the early days of 2018 is fluctuating sharply, bitcoin prices are plunging after a kind of bad news from countries such as Japan, central, India, welding the country. I think the bitcoin price in 2018 will not grow as strong as 2017 and will not reach the $ 100,000 mark as you expect.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

Maybe it's possible. For example last year at the early of 2017 price of Bitcoin was only about 600 - 700$ but at the end of 2017, the highest price of Bitcoin was more than 19k$, that mean Bitcoin price had increased more than 10 times so at the moment Bitcoin price is more than 10k$ and if it can increase more than 10 times like last year I think it's possible for Bitcoin price to be able to reach to 100k$ in this year Smiley

Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Might be possible. Just take a look on how the price moved last year. Before 2017 ended I was very happy to see bitcoin at $5,000 and was expecting it to just grow till $6,000. I was surprised when it even went to $20,000. So, anything is possible this year. Let's just see what is in store for bitcoin and other crypto this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Everybody's hoping to bitcoin to hit the price of $100000 this year. So we wish to rise bitcoin from time to time. We everyone patiently praying for the fast recovery of bitcoin. Everyone is monitoring for the price of bitcoin. That if this increase everyone is very happy. Because bitcoin now is only our hope to succeed in life. This crypto brings us to a successful life because of bitcoin high volatility.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Everybody's hoping to bitcoin to hit the price of $100000 this year. So we wish to rise bitcoin from time to time. We everyone patiently praying for the fast recovery of bitcoin. Everyone is monitoring for the price of bitcoin. That if this increase everyone is very happy. Because bitcoin now is only our hope to succeed in life. This crypto brings us to a successful life because of bitcoin high volatility.

This can be in a blink of an eye but it's not gonna happen instantly while people are expecting this. This will be kind of a surprise and we will be shocked most probably, I think.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

although bitcoin price can increase until $100,000, I am not sure that it will happen in 2018 because now we are in $9k and it really needs time for the price to increase high. maybe it will happen in next year or 2 years later but this could happen if there is much good news from bitcoin and many people and the governments support bitcoin then the price could increase high. but if there are only much bad news, I don't think that the price will increase higher and the price is getting down because many people are afraid to use bitcoin as their investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

I'll be happy if we close the year at 30k
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

I do not think 100,000 will be possible in 2018. Perhaps in the next few years but I think that would be too large a marketcap for BTC alone.

Based on today's circulating supply, at $100,000 BTC will be worth 1.65 trillion market cap. I would opine that this is unrealistic unless BTC becomes the state currency for a few nations in 2018.

But 1.65 trillion for the entire crypto space is definitely possible in 2018..

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

I believe the bitcoin price will not hit $ 100,000 in 2018 as you expect. We can see with only a bitcoin price ban on China that has plummeted and dropped to more than 70% of its value. At present, although there are signs of recovery but very slowly. It can be seen that investors are very careful about bitcoin, the risks that it brings are growing day by day.
MickDaster

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

more likely to hit 3k by june and than start the rally to 33k
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

Bitcoin reaches $ 100,000 in 2018 is truly paranoid. I never thought bitcoin would exceed $ 50,000 this year. By the end of February 2018, bitcoin is at $ 10,000. There is no reason in the future to push up bitcoin prices so strongly. This is my personal opinion, hope everyone to comment to discuss this issue.
JioMoney

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

dont think that 100K is possible by end of current year may be in next 3-5 years these levels might come though depends upon many things
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

For my opinion, I think bitcoin only can come max to 30,000 of this years, maybe is stable until 2 or 3 years can reach more than that, who knows.
We can see the price of bitcoin in the past few days is going very big changes, bitcoin prices are rising extremely strong and has crossed the $ 10000 mark. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days and will certainly reach the $ 12000 mark. An early start is not favorable in early 2018 but I think this year bitcoin price will exceed the $ 20000 mark.

I think it would be impossible to reach $ 100,000 at the end of 2018. We can see the price of bitcoin in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess when consecutive slope. Although recovering, the rebound is not strong and may continue to reverse the price drop at any time. I think bitcoin can only hit $ 30000-40000 at the end of the year and not reach the $ 100,000 mark.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

I understand what you think but I say can't, yes it is possible because with the introduction of blockchain technology will crave demand on the market cryptocurrency, only $ 100k usd is too high to be achieved with just 1 year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

thats only your expected opinion. noone know how or when or whether bitcoin reach that price in this year.
I believe its value will increase but only when its solved its technical problem like scalability
The technical problem is only a part, it can be overcome. The challenge of bitcoin is facing the ban from many countries, if pass it will be easy $100,000.
It's not a ban actually, it's a regulation that makes people hard to get an access to do activity involved Bitcoin , no one can ban bitcoin for sure. Those people who trying to stop Bitcoin growth just help Bitcoin to explode sooner or later.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

more likely to hit 3k by june and than start the rally to 33k

Mind to share what makes you think it will down to 3k by June? Pure speculation or prediction with some good researches behind it?
I'm sure most people wont be agree with you because most people predicting that bitcoin will be much more higher than what we have seen last few months.
kolega

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Let's think.
If we assume that the hype around bitcoin has already passed, then we can exclude this reason for the growth of the price of bitcoin.For the price of bitcoin to grow 10 times from the current one, it is necessary that there is a huge demand for its purchase. Large funds and corporations can make large investments.But for them, the cryptocurrency market is very risky.
Generally time will tell. Until it is unclear
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

As of now the price of the bitcoin is already 10,100 dollars at this moment.  You can buy bitcoin now and for sure you will gain a lot of profit after few years of waiting.  I believe it will become $100,000 the price of the bitcoin but the big question here is when it happen?

But if you want to reach that price better if you hold your bitcoin byvsimple way and keep buying for sure if all people do that we can hit our target price.  We need unity here in bitcoin world.
semarmesem195

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

$100k in this year? may be but its really hard. Holders will sell some or all they have if they're in big profit and its the problem bitcoin hard to reach that price. But if there a lot good news about bitcoin in this year i feel 50k isn't impossible will be reached.

For $50k also i still doubt it will be achieved this year. Looking at a price that remains steady at $10k maybe the end of the year will only reach at least $30k. As we know indirect bitcoin price increases from $10k to $20k, but go up little by little. The highest instant rise i know about $1k in a day.
Yeah, everyone will never know the future, perhaps a fortune teller also does not know the truth of the future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: