Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2411 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be able to grow to 100,000 USD in 2018. In my opinion, bitcoin can grow to $ 40,000 dollars.
This will lead to the capitalization of the crypto-currency market in $ 2 trillion.
When that happens that bitcoin reaches $100k in this year then it will again be the talk of the whole wide world, I am also wishing that it would happen so that many people will encourage to invest again and so that those who had invested last year when the price is at $19-$20k can now have the chance to gain when they did not panicked at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be able to grow to 100,000 USD in 2018. In my opinion, bitcoin can grow to $ 40,000 dollars.
This will lead to the capitalization of the crypto-currency market in $ 2 trillion.
When that happens that bitcoin reaches $100k in this year then it will again be the talk of the whole wide world, I am also wishing that it would happen so that many people will encourage to invest again and so that those who had invested last year when the price is at $19-$20k can now have the chance to gain when they did not panicked at all.
100k is quite big price and a lot of coins meant to be hold for this whole year then there is possibility for prices to reach near 100k which is not possible because people are not so patient to wait for so much long time so in my view it will take more than 2 years to reach at that higher level,
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

In my prediction Bitcoin can reach that price but not this year, because now to many bad news and FUD in same times, and the market look boring now and need take rest. The price can reach that price could be in 2 years. Although adoption of blockchain technology now in many kind of industry but there are also many problem in cryptocurrency market like regulation and hacking.
It is really very much difficult to say anything regarding the market value of the bitcoin as it is too early to comment on anything like that. The market value will surely increase in the near future but you cannot expect this much increase in the market price of the bitcoin and that too in such a short span of time. It will take some good period of time for bitcoin to have this much of worth and that can’t be done in just one year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

I don't think bitcoin will be able to grow to 100,000 USD in 2018.
Bitcoin grew more than 10 times last year and if this will happen again for this year as its currently standing at $10,000 so multiplying it by ten can result to $100,000. But it is also giving me a doubt that it won't happen even there are too many speculations that are positively giving their thoughts about bitcoin's price for this year. I want to see it first moving time by time before giving another speculation that it will happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

If this bitcoin reaches 100k this year is even better. But too fast will affect the global economy and inflation will take place and no one wants to ...
We need to be realistic in all the aspects of the life and being realistic, it is really an impossible sort of thing for bitcoin to reach up to this much of market value by the end of this year. It all depends on the demand and supply principal and the demand will only increase once more people will be ready to invest their money into bitcoin. This will take time for the bitcoin to reach at this level and then things will be in very much favor of bitcoin.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

I dont think bitcoin will worth 100k$ in 2018 because with that price, late investors will not happen enough money to invest to bitcoins.
100k dollars is a difficult task for bitcoin to touch this year. Though it is not an impossible task but still it needs some time to grow that much large. But this shows that some people still have firm trust in the growing strength of bitcoin and they understand the true capacity of bitcoin. In my opinion, this digital coin will cross 30k dollars easily and might touch 50k dollars too by the end of this year.
mustbaro

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

$100K can be realized if you have $2B and you buy all bitcoin in the market. Anything can happen but of course to get to it requires a process. This year, bitcoin can touch $20K is also a satisfactory value for me.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.

it seems like it needs a very good and valid info to trigger a bitcoin price increase, as you know the end of last year bitcoin prices rose very drastically due to good info from some big countries that accept bitcoin as its paying.

KalaiBTC

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
This is more just like Speculation, shitty speculation. Bitcoin increase 10 times just uder 1 Year? It's impossible, now Government bolder and adjust many regulation for this Coin, and i think $25.000 / BTC more rational than $100K
Obviously, everyone is speculating as long as it has never happened and we do not even have a sign of seeing it happen yet. A lot of people are already wishing for $100,000 when we have not even crossed the previous resistance ahead of us, let alone test the previous ATH. I am optimistic we may reach a good value in this year, but $100000 seems just too good right now to expect, so I will rather pipe low on that a little bit.
dreico

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

too big a sum for bitcoin, and I doubt that he will get it for this year 25-30k it's really real but not like 100k
MickDaster

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

too big a sum for bitcoin, and I doubt that he will get it for this year 25-30k it's really real but not like 100k

someone else has to take the crown for at least a while :d BTC is boring
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:34:11 AM

maybe not , but btc grow so fast  iff we see last year btc growing condition then its posibol
I am fairly confident that the bitcoin of $ 100K is a good thing to happen in 2018. As the traditional financial markets in the world are in a sharp decline, there is a huge amount of money available. Enter into the cryptocurrency market. This is the opportunity for this market to grow strongly in the future especially bitcoin because its community is the biggest in this market.

Last 2017, the value of bitcoin have grown so fast for more the a hundred per cent, but at the last quarter, it suddenly changed to a lower value. If we base on the volatile movement of bitcoin last year, there is a great possibility that it may reach 100,000 USD but we still have to consider the possibility that it may not.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

I'm sure the bitcoin price will break the limit even beyond $ 100,000 this year, because bitcoin prices cannot be predicted by anyone.
But if we look at the current bitcoin price movement, it seems very difficult for bitcoin to immediately bounce back and reach $ 100,000, hopefully in the next few weeks we all get some good news from bitcoin.
I can not say when it will happen, but i hope in 2018 this bitcoin can run at least close to $ 100,000 per coin and make us all benefit.

azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

We will see this price in maybe 3-5 years think this year will be leveled with constant price within whole year. Maybe im little off but think its the best for this year to be constant price within whole year.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

$100.000 its a pretty big number, I would like to say that it's possible for Bitcoin to reach this huge price but its Tim a take time . It's possible to reach this value but maybe in 2019 becouse like I see now Bitcoin stopped to $ 11k so it's gonna take time to reach just $20k  , and 100k could take more them just a one year . But also it could reach this value at the end of this year, everything it's possible.  We cannot know what the universe prepared to us .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

We will see this price in maybe 3-5 years think this year will be leveled with constant price within whole year. Maybe im little off but think its the best for this year to be constant price within whole year.
3-5 years is quite enough to see bitcoin price reach $100,000 but for this year, take it a rest and forget it for awhile. This year might be the year of calmness for bitcoin's market but who knows if it starts to be in bullish again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

In any aspects, I do not see expectation that bitcoin price may reach $100,000 in this year 2018. I expect $25k - 45k this year. But looking forward what will happen if the bitcoin price will surprise us all.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

"$100,000 Probably Not Until 2024+"

Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

$100,000 this year?
IMO it will take at least 4-5 years.
Maybe this year we can get to $25k - $30k .

It's best not to expect too much in little time.
So i would opt for just buying crypto and holding a few years, that will give you effortless profit ;
 no need to be stressed and trade everyday.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Maybe it will take a long time to reach on a number $100 k because of the bitcoin on the $10 k only takes 2 years it achieve it much less often-fickle bitcoin price to have stability in the price then that if bitcoin $100 k in the year 2018 it will not be possible this takes a fairly long time in the coming 10 years bitcoin will reach $100 k, because I'm sure bitcoin will reach $35 k at the end of the year 2018 this will occur on a bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: