Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Politicians of the crypto currency say a lot and different. From the full acceptance of the crypto currency and to its complete rejection. Statements by politicians should not be taken seriously, except for some official statements, because they are always hypocritical and say not what they think, but what needs to be said at this time.

As for the representatives of the banking system, since the crypto currency is competing with the usual money that banks use, their opinions are almost always negative with respect to the crypto currency, and they constantly warn citizens about the risks that investment in the crypto currency is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Of course, politicians are people who represent their nation, but not always they are no always sufficiently competing to make at least some statements about the cryptocurrency
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

you ned to follow everything crypto related once you are in this game so yeah i follow everything
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Of course, as they declarations - even if they are false and irritating - con move the market.
So, is better to listen to them, and try to understand where they want push the market.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Yes , not only from this year or from recent time but from very starting when I was in both after 2-3 months .
In the starting when I was in bitcoin then I was making very small amount of earnings from signature campaign, so I tried to move another ways to earn and I found trading is best way of income but in actual pump and dump was totally unpredictable thing to understand but when I made perfect analysis then I found that there is a type of discussion always happen with few coins day by day and that becomes famouse and when they are discussed by the politics related people then they get much popularity and speed increase in price .
So I started to follow them and also I got better result from that type of things with politicians .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

they understand that cryptocurrency can displace Fiat money. and all forces try to impose taxes or fully want to ban. they want a “piece of cake”.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

I know that the British government made a report on the cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, but they did not envisage that the cryptocurrency would become so popular that they would be able to influence the world economy.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

I read that in some governments there are even special commissions on cryptocurrency issues. Well, something like that, so politicians have good advisers.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Following is different from getting informed. Even if one is not following being active on the forum alone would make one aware of one politician said at some forum or an expression of opinion in an interview or the likes and that what I do but following their instructions on what to do exactly, is just out of the question because a whole lot of them have a vague idea of what crypto is essentially about and relying on what they say would mean an haphazard decision with the high degree attached.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

those with the customs of view as trader might work on chance with decision as expending use of most with the limit of possession as the examination as appealing use of release from the running position of market price.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Politicians are liars so not necessarily  Grin
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Trends in the market vary very quickly, but the opinions of politicians about coins in general are changing even more rapidly. I do not think it's worth listening to such opinions.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

The main reason to listen to what politicians say about cryptocurrencies it to smell in advance if the market will tank or rise. My guess is that politicians make statements to influence the market, possibly on behalf of some big financial entity which wants to invest.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

No, i don't follow i just read the news. Politicians are saying what they want to say but most of the time they say what they don't understand.

rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

In most cases, politicians doesn`t have a clue about cryptocurrency but this doens`t stop them from say something - they tend to says whatever they expect people want to hear, just to be voted again. So, of course I don`t follow what politicians say about crypto or anything else (it might help when you day trade, because sometimes panic sell can be anticipated). We all know they will say something but in the end they will try to regulate the crypto.
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

i follow all the things happening in the crypto world in this field you have to be on your toes.
AutumnSphinx

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

Yes I do follow them as to all world news because they do create influence in the society which whether we like it or not creates trends to economic and mental status of the society which therefore affects cryptocurrency trends whether its btc or altcoins. If you want to be ahead of the game they play then you really should know them. But to be manipulated by those news is another story.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

No, I dont follow them because politicians here are like sh*t. Soon, after gaining informations about this cryptocurrency they will only create project about this and think only for themselves. I don't trust any politicians here in my country because they only follow their desires. It is enough for me to discover this cryptocurrency and support other projects with my fellow citizen that is legit and the cause is for our society.

This cryptocurrency is just a stepping stone for them to be permanent in the position or to gain more respect. So i don't want to recommend politicians handle this thing or talk about it. Let the experts talk more about it and the politicians go away in cryptocurrency if you don't have good intentions in crypto.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

But most of the countries are implementing the cryptocurrency because it should be reduce a works in banking so some countries are accepting this cryptocurrency. The future  possibilities is all the government should be fixed taxes for trading, mining and all the platform. This is automatically profitable platform in government also so don't regulate the cryptocurrency. It should be increased in future.
I do not think so because the police do not know about the future of cryptocurrency, and the use of Cryptocurrency is not limited to certain people,
 so some do not use it and even help make the right investments or avoid losses.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

I do listen to politicians talk about cryptocurrency and I think everyone who is interested in this line of business should. Their opinions form the "fundamental" news. It works this way, the politicians control the economists who in return control and run the economy. Cryptocurrency is in the field of economics. I do listen to them talk for that simple reason.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██