Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
Tohsigohay

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I think the political influence is not so deep in the world of this crypto, because the regulator does not regulate the development of the world of cryptocurrency. they are simply trying to hold back the progress of the development of the digital world because of their own political interests.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

In the political crypto journey there are opinions and deductions taking place that would impact its future and the workings of the world as we know it. Its a really crucial and interesting path, and one not only worth following but Essential to understanding the changing faces of crypto.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
As expected. Cryptocurrencies have caught the attention  of these individuals and now they are on their drawing boards trying to strategize on how to manipulated this system.

Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
Definitely not! I don't trust politicians. Most of them are a bunch of crooks who only think of their personal gains rather than serving the community.

maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

Politicians pursue only their goals, they have an influence on people, so they can talk about crypto currencies badly or well depending on whether it is beneficial to them or not. But politicians and their statements influence the courses of crypto currencies, so they need to be considered.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

I do not trust many politicians because they are corrupt and only think of themselves. I do not think they are really against cryptocurrency because I see them as they believe in the technology yet they can't favor because they knew they will lose control.

netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Unfortunately, this is one of the most urgent topics in the crypto world today. Politicians understand that crypto currencies (in the case of their acceptance around the world) deprive them of one of the main elements of control. We are talking about controlling the issue of money and financial instuments in general.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

I've found that most politicians  don't  know enough about crypto so there's not point in following them.

The ones that do or deal with the financial sectors, for example, I usually try to follow them for news and how it might impact crypto usage and so on.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

i am not follow any politicians, becoz i handle money myself, not them. They are corrupt and i think they don't  know enough about crypto.
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

One of the politicians warned his colleagues on the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) against excessive hype for crypto-currencies. In his opinion, since the fate of virtual money is not yet known, it is not worth using them in the national economy. But, it seems, the prime minister was late. Belarus has already become the first country in the world to legalize crypto-currencies at the state level, while Kyrgyzstan intends to introduce bitcoins into the system of state procurement.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Lately, yes, I'm doing it. I think the crypt is getting closer to full integration into the financial system of the world.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

Sometimes I follow what the politician says about cryptocurrency because it may affect the market through their word of mouth. Politicians or the media has a major factor of the growth or decay of bitcoins value. Also try to follow politicians who have knowledge not only in bitcoin but in finance and economics. Many politicians today are voted by people because theyre just famous and influential. So, to summarize all we should follow politicians who have a direct knowledge on economics and finance.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

I try to follow, I think everyone who deals with crypto currency, they are interested in what they say about this in the world, especially the heads of state. I think the conversations will be more and more and more interesting to follow all this
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

I agree with you completely, the news is increasingly talking about the crypto currency, and recently the conversations are more serious.  I think that soon will come up with five or six ways of honest selection of money, and after a short discussion legalize two or three ways.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

I do not follow what politician say about cryptocurrency, they are just promoting their self  as politician saying anything not good for cryptos and bitcoin , they have no care for less fortunate people who trying to join bitcoin whos believe that bitcoin can change their lives, the politician are saying hings againts the cryptos and yet they can not help poor people to rise up and help them, so do not listen to this politician and continue on your faith with bitcoin and cryptos.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

I really don't have time to follow what politicians have to say about crypto. Well, they kinda aggravate me and get on my nerves, so I couldn't even if I had to.

On the other hand, I did watch a local show that was on our national TV where they were talking about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. There was a guy from our local scientific institute (scientist), a head of a bank and an ICO advisor (lawyer). In particular, the bank lady was interesting. She said that they are also going to regulate crypto wallets besides exchanges. For all we know, most "serious" exchanges are already regulated, but I've never heard about that I would have to give my personal info for creating an online wallet. Still, this will possibly only apply to web (hot) wallets. I don't see how they could prevent us from being anonymous for creating MEW wallets for instance.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

pThey are best speculators for certain issue, such as cryptocurrency. They will say anything about it because it is a sizeable amount of money provided in it. They probably want to control the issue of money in related to cryptocurrency, they know that any transaction is low of coast or free tax. So, the politicians think that it is such losing huge of money. It is nice to see and watch what they think about the cryptocurrency. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

i dont follow what politicians says about cryptocurrency because there are some politicians wants to defraud the crypto now.They will say anything about,they want to control the issues like money for their famous.Politicians also wants to promote their propaganda like in television they say not good in bitcoin and all cryptocurrency.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:16:02 AM

One of the politicians warned his colleagues on the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) against excessive hype for crypto-currencies. In his opinion, since the fate of virtual money is not yet known, it is not worth using them in the national economy. But, it seems, the prime minister was late. Belarus has already become the first country in the world to legalize crypto-currencies at the state level, while Kyrgyzstan intends to introduce bitcoins into the system of state procurement.
It is depend to if it's true or not because if i think thqt they say about the cryptocurrency was wrong then i do not follow it i must follow my self about the cryptocurrency. But if the politicians are true then i do not have any reason to not follow it because he/she have a knowledge about a cryptocurrency.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

Honestly,I don't follow what politician says about cryptocurrency because in my country most politicians are against with bitcoin,they trying to stop us from investing in any cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: