Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2485 times)
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

No, I think they're just riding the hype for their name to be brought up on cryptocurrency news(somekind of a marketing strategy). They will ride everything that will brought up their name to help them druing their campaign. So no big no no no.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.

Politician is sometimes right with there decission but if they something negative about cryptocurrency they were wrong because it helps not just the country but individual self. So, politician should agree about the crypto world because it has the capabilit.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Not too much. I believe that someday they can't ignore or rule it as much as they want.
It can be like too big too fail situation  Cheesy
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

I actually only listen to them if they sound like they know what they are saying. Some sounds like they just heard cryptos a while ago and they talk about it now like they mastered it for years.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Everybody knows they are cronic liars and follow only their best interest, but it's a good idea to listen to them.
Their declaration have the power to push the karket so it's better to know what they are saying.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

whatever will be the decision for the application of crypto currency at the G20 meeting I hope to bring the crypto world to a positive development. I think nowadays the government has time to open the eyes to progress in terms of the economy, especially globally and I think the implementation of the crypto system in the financial aspect is very important because crypto has a very good potential to create economic equity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

we should not follow anyone. We should think rationally and learn how to invest. Those politicians i think doesn't know what blockchain is, but if they are sitting on the great power, i think we should take in mind what they say because they can impact a lot of people's decisions.

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

whatever will be the decision for the application of crypto currency at the G20 meeting I hope to bring the crypto world to a positive development. I think nowadays the government has time to open the eyes to progress in terms of the economy, especially globally and I think the implementation of the crypto system in the financial aspect is very important because crypto has a very good potential to create economic equity.
I agree, even politicians understand that crypto currencies are necessary for the modern economy. The process of developing crypto currencies and integrating block chain technology into people's real life can not be stopped. Politicians just have to accept this.

Stake VIP wager
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

you know, our country is very interested in the crypto currency, the national bank even raises the question of what would make it a legal currency in the country, but also they want to introduce a tax on people who will legally work on the crypt
Yeah but nevertheless from each respective government from a various countries do not have the same response or thought to whether it can adapt into crypto or not. I think a side of progress from each country is really visible if can be able to adapt into crypto.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

Politicians dont know nothing about bitcoin blockchain today they may say scam 2mrow they will call goldmine i dont take it seriously
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Nothing good coming from the politicians, they are the SH*T of all countries. the only thing in their head is what profit they get and never think about what good for the citizen. i dont know in your country, but mine is always like that.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

Nothing good coming from the politicians, they are the SH*T of all countries. the only thing in their head is what profit they get and never think about what good for the citizen. i dont know in your country, but mine is always like that.

Their say about crypto currency does not affect my views about Bitcoin. Knowing that Politicians somewhat somehow do things that can do them good disregarding it's people right and choice.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

Politicians are simply pursuing their goals and they have influence. If they benefit from crypto currency, they will praise it, but if the crypto currency is not profitable for them, then we hear news about inspections of crypto exchanges and about the dangers of crypto currencies.
Even if they win from the crypto currency, they will talk badly about it. That people would not even think about alternative work, or about the opportunity to earn more.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

Even if they are very annoying and often say nonsense, it is always better to listen to what politicians say, because their statements heavily influence the market.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

Many politicains prefer traditional financial system so they are trying to harm to cryptocurrency saying that it's no good. That's why it would be better not to listen to them.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

To me it seems that right now there is a planned attack going on against the bitcoin and the entire crypto universe. The reason of existence of bitcoin was to take power from governments and other centralized agencies and put it into the hands of the common people. Politicians are scared of blockchain and will do anything they can to control or kill it.

Maujiram

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

We know that our country many people  interested in crypto currency. Many politician talk about crypto currency because many man who work and invest in crypto currency not paid government tax. We should help the government by paying tax and no any person or politicians speak negative about crypto currency.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Depends on the politician, if they know what they're talking about, if their opinion holds any weight at all, so on.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

I think more and more politicians started the speech for bitcoin, so this means that the bitcoin has attracted their attention, so I want to the bitcoin in the future will be more and more countries recognized.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Although they have a huge impact because they have control on government policy, some of them are ignorant about blockchain and cryptocurrency I only read or listen to them if they are in favor of cryptocurrency and what they are saying are backed by facts and studies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: