Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
ceyceyki

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

I follow news from countries leading economy. Their announcements are very important. Especially USA, China and Russia. Russia seems very possitive about cryptocurrencies. But news from these countries manipulate crypto market. Also fake news are dumping market. So it is important to follow politicians.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

Yes, I try to follow the conversations and discussions of politicians. Because it's important. I understand that this is income, and they want to tax all of this. However, they do not know the methods how this can be realized. It is for this reason that they will better impose a ban than will find a civilized solution.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:27:38 PM

Well you should always listen and know what the politicans in a country are saying and the reason is because you are living there and they will decide what are they goin to do with the crypto or if they are goin to control it or tax it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

No, I don't follow politcians who says anything about crypto currency because i don't have time to listen their rubbish things. Cryptocurrency is like an elephant who is moving without any fear of  barking dogs.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

As a crypto investor all of the fundamental that will affects my investment is my concern. Most specially those people in the government particularly the politician. They are one of the factors shaping the cryptoworld. It is our duty to keep updated in development in the political arena. Let us remember that those people in power would like to control almost everything. That's why they are very important consideration in crypto.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Shaofalova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

I don't follow politicians and all they saying about cryptocurrency. They say: "Bitcoin is difficult to understand for their citizens, don't invest in crypto because it's risky and you can lose your money. Cryptocurrency trading is fo professional." And my favorite as for atheist, patriarch Kirill says "that chirch need to educate peoples, to holy work, and don't succumb to fast money." Of course you can invest in bank and get whole 4% per year! Politicians in our county manipulate people.

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.

Following such people won't necessarily put you "ahead of the curve" , since by their manipulative claims they can easily put themselves in the post positions while using you .. It already happened and will keep happening . People who are into politics are just 1st class deceivers and sooner or later every politician's true face appears and if he's in a democratic country , he'll eventually stand in court for his deeds .
As for "important figures" and "whales" , we have already seen what people gained when following by letter who the McAfee guy said about investing in cryptos and putting his ass on stake if it 1 bitcoin doesn't reach 1 million dollars value by the end of this year .. People who invested @20k per coin are now down to a 50% loss of their initial investment , of course i can't blame the guy totally because that's how market rolls , but manipulative people have either spread hype/FUD for their own interest over the years and they certainly got what they wanted while drowning people in debts .

This is certainly possible. But you can try and play around that.

E.g. since many people follow whales, they might invest freely whenever they mention a foreseeable rise up or something. And then you could sell at that point.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

No I dont follow what politicians say about crypto currencies, because most of them don't have the good knowledge about such currencies, and they spread mostly fake news to discourage people using them.
I follow only what says the most experts in this domain, which started trading and holding many years ago.

And I am curious about it. Politicians and their attitude mean a lot for some people, and as you know Bitcoin and other cryptos grow when belief in these coins is growing. Watch this video, where business gurus & politicians are talking about BTC:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcLIA2Sfyaw
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:50:27 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:26:13 PM by bustedsynx

I have my own ways, opinions and decisions regarding my investments. Politicians doesn't mean they knew everything regarding this matter. I trust my own instinct.

if you follow politicians, you're the sheep. You are the 80% of the market that always loses.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

Politicians are great influencial in terms to crypto as well as the big names in different industries. They can either promote crypto or they will try to crash them in their own little way. This will affect so much in crypto since their voice are heard by not only one but of the whole nation. And if those people will make a move base on a politician' s view or the other way, expect for bigger changes of the price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

Politicians are great influencial in terms to crypto as well as the big names in different industries. They can either promote crypto or they will try to crash them in their own little way. This will affect so much in crypto since their voice are heard by not only one but of the whole nation. And if those people will make a move base on a politician' s view or the other way, expect for bigger changes of the price.
But on my personal view, I will only follow them if we have the same point of view, if not, I will not follow them. As simple as that. We have our own set of mind to decide wether to follow or not, just as long as I am free to decide and practice my belief, I will focus on mine and not on others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

I followed them, that is important news. Actually there are countries who already accepted bitcoin as the way they interact to business. Banks will welcome bitcoin in the coming future. Maybe that will be huge news everywhere.
ashrath

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

Sure, I always try to keep up to date if they say anything important and if that may affect the coins in any way possible.

But they will not say anything because of pressure from crypto users..
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

I do not exclude that some politicians act in the interests of large investors in the crypto currency, and their statements affect the market. What, in turn, investors use
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

All politicians are populists, so i don't see any sense to hear what they say)
Gelesko (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

It's nice to read, most of u follow what politicians say and in my opinion it's good, because big figures carry a lot of information to us ordinary people!
For example yesterday I followed speech of German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, he warns on cryptocurrencies!
He said:
"When I look at the market developments of cryptocurrencies, I don't see currencies. I see betting games," Steinmeier said. "Preventing new speculation acrobatics and formation of bubbles is primarily the responsibility of the financial sector."

Steinmeier said it was important for markets to stay grounded in the real economy, underscoring the need to protect small investors. "Where do cryptocurrencies avoid regulation and steering through central banks? Where do they make possible money laundering, tax evasion and illegal businesses?" he added.

His opinion is good for me, good information and makes me cautious to invest.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

It might follow or not depends on how they view and regards on what they say regarding crypto. Sometimes they just let it slip through their mouth without learning what it is all about. Or saying reverse so that it will be good on their side.

coinpediaJordan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

No I do not follow whatever they say about cryptocurrency. They dont have much work thats why.
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Well you have to as it influences the common buyer and in turn the market.

At times not all but many of them are entertaining as Jokers who know nothing and simply talk gibberish.

rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

There are some politicians who behave like a businessman. They tend make policies and programs in order to implement their hidden agendas specially where they can earn profits. That's why when a politicians talks about cryptocurrencies, i just ignore them. No matter how influential they are, I can do my own research for the information i want to obtain than listening to them.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: