Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2486 times)
Gelesko (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

Sure, I always try to keep up to date if they say anything important and if that may affect the coins in any way possible.

But other than that, it's always interesting to see what they think and if the public perception changes.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

They are actually great help for speculators and to be frank they are the most important aspect for the crypto currencies. That’s imagineable because at the end they will be deciding factors/persons of crypto currency fate. Also, if they have already said that crypto is gonna get into their agenda then we must watch for their next meetings and keep an eye on that which will decide the ultimate fate of the bitcoin.

In my country, there are always news about many states government raising the issue of bitcoin use and thousands of transactions that are being done promptly everyday. They think that it’s issue becaus we don’t have any regulations yet.

So whether it’s small government like state govt. or the bigger one, we have to watch them out and what they say is important for us.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

The one who owns the information owns the world-someone said it, so I try to follow the news especially on cryptocurrencies. The news can predict the behavior of the market, and if they directly affect the crypto, it will help to make the right investments or avoid losses. The politicians are very monetized these days, they are all interested in their enrichment, sometimes they do not even understand what they are talking about, their opinion is not worth it.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Of course I keep update with the latest about any crypto currency news either artist or politician, because it involves enthusiastic and thousands of people who are interested in blockchain.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

But most of the countries are implementing the cryptocurrency because it should be reduce a works in banking so some countries are accepting this cryptocurrency. The future  possibilities is all the government should be fixed taxes for trading, mining and all the platform. This is automatically profitable platform in government also so don't regulate the cryptocurrency. It should be increased in future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

it depends,if its a politician that knows well about crypto currency, why can't I follow what he or she says. the use of crypto currency is not restricted to certain categories of people. there are people who do not use it and are even updated about it. so, no information is a waste
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

I really don't follow any politicians activities except for our president.
I don't care what politicians would say about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency stuff because they don't have the entire fact about the future of our monetary system.
But if they do said anything about Cryptocurrency, I consider to think that they might speculating out of their interests.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.

Not only politicians but also celebrities are bluffing about Cryptocurrencies, something they could just say whatever they want or whatever they want to show what is Cryptocurrency impact in our lives or in our economy.
I don't care start they say about cryptocurrency whether positive or negative but the important is my knowledge behind it and no one could stop me on showing my time and earning Cryptocurrency because that's non of their business.

VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

Not only politicians but also celebrities are bluffing about Cryptocurrencies, something they could just say whatever they want or whatever they want to show what is Cryptocurrency impact in our lives or in our economy.
I don't care start they say about cryptocurrency whether positive or negative but the important is my knowledge behind it and no one could stop me on showing my time and earning Cryptocurrency because that's non of their business.

That's an interesting thought. I guess any social influencer in that regard can affect the market.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

it depends,if its a politician that knows well about crypto currency, why can't I follow what he or she says. the use of crypto currency is not restricted to certain categories of people. there are people who do not use it and are even updated about it. so, no information is a waste
True words! Politicians' personal opinions as such are not so important but all should follow the political and regulatory trends in the crypto field. It can also be a of great help if you are trading crypto.
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Politicians and economists often warn people. They see Bitcoin as an enemy.
They will not be able to stop one day and the world will use crypto currency.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

The question is "do I have to?". In other words, does it reflect on the price or something else? I don't think it does (at least now).  Wink
altercreed

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Yes because i always want to be updated with news most especially about cryptocurrencies for i may be joining bounty campaign without knowing that cryptocurrency was already banned in our country 2 days ago. Things like that may happen in our country anytime soon and that will greatly affect the lives of crypto community.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

Today I saw the news that the South Korean Ministry of Finance does not intend to prohibit crypto-exchanges but nevertheless there was a news earlier that they intend to create a common DECENTRALIZED crypto base ... The world of politics is no less volatile than the crypto ones.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

No need to follow anyone for using cryotocurrency because it is decentralized no one is gonna control us from using cryotocurrency.But the politicians are trying to control the growth kf cryotocurrency by implementation of taxes but I think it is not gonna work world wide so be ready for the future technology.Yiu are the commander of your money.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

As much as many of us don't like those crooks and money hungry-liars called politicians, we have to be up to date with whatever bullcrap they say because we know how much of an impact a tiny article on the news can have on the cryptocurrency market.
But I don't follow any particular politician, I just try to keep up with the news as I don't want to be caught off guard when something big related to cryptocurrencies is being mentioned in the media.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
tronj

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

Sayings of famous people, including politicians, affect first of all public opinion, so I think it is important
and therefore it is necessary to take into account the potential impact of high-profile messages on the market.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

Well if that would be thing that will promote the coin/token especially the one you're hodling, then I would probably say it is a Yes. If some politicians says bad or good to some crypto then that would be a big factor to consider that maybe the price would increase or decrease dramatically. Speculation now takes place because of them because what people would think if some have strong support of it, then they will buy more tokens/coin of the crypto supported by politicians.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: