Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency?  (Read 2491 times)
Gelesko (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

There are some politicians who behave like a businessman. They tend make policies and programs in order to implement their hidden agendas specially where they can earn profits. That's why when a politicians talks about cryptocurrencies, i just ignore them. No matter how influential they are, I can do my own research for the information i want to obtain than listening to them.
I think they know what they talk about, they have so many advisers in every kind of area. If there is a problem in certain area, they have speech writers and those advisers tell them what to write, then the politician just reads, he doesn't (always have a clue), what he is talking about, he just replies, what advisers in certain area written! That's how it works, if the politician doesn't understand, those advisers, explain till he does!! And did you know, most politicians have teachers and they study with teachers about twice a week! This could be speech teachers, IT, economics and ect!

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

Every country, including politicians, has its own opinion on this and these opinions and actions are completely different. Of course, you need to be aware of all the news, because they affect the crypto currency market, but the information should always be checked, since it can be aimed at speculation.

haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I will follow suit selectively because they have more resources and information than we do. However, they may also mislead us for their own benefit. I will think repeatedly about their proposals and the discussion on cryptocurrencies and will judge on myself. Not exactly listening to them.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

I do to an extent, but I also take it with a pinch of salt.

They are usually only against it because it's hard to tax and not adopted worldwide. As soon as it is, they will be singing about it. Remember most politicians flip flop to get their votes.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

politicians, banks heads or any people or group that have power always have followers that follow them and depending on them if what they talk is good or bad can affect cryptocurrency. and i don't follow them but from time to time i watch reports and news for updates.
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

The one who owns the information owns the world-someone said it, so I try to follow the news especially on cryptocurrencies. The news can predict the behavior of the market, and if they directly affect the crypto, it will help to make the right investments or avoid losses. The politicians are very monetized these days, they are all interested in their enrichment, sometimes they do not even understand what they are talking about, their opinion is not worth it.

Quite rightly said! It is necessary to follow the news about the crypto currency primarily in order to make the right choice in investing in crypto.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

i will never follow politicians as most of them dumb. Specially Donald.
They only build of ego and will never see the truth they only see what the consultants show them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

I always follow the politician related news, because what they say matter and affects the market. Look at this stupid subpoena thing and how it dumped the market, when it didn't even belong to the current date!  Grin

There is no knowledge that is not power. Smiley
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

The one who owns the information owns the world-someone said it, so I try to follow the news especially on cryptocurrencies. The news can predict the behavior of the market, and if they directly affect the crypto, it will help to make the right investments or avoid losses. The politicians are very monetized these days, they are all interested in their enrichment, sometimes they do not even understand what they are talking about, their opinion is not worth it.

Quite rightly said! It is necessary to follow the news about the crypto currency primarily in order to make the right choice in investing in crypto.
And what's the point of following the news? These news tell of a fait accompli and as soon as we learn about the news, they have already influenced the market. We can not change much after that. Only insider information, from which very few people know, can effectively affect your decision. But you will not see this information in the news
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

I don't believe anything politicians are saying. They are never saying the truth, but always try to manipulate the public opinion.
So far most of politicians are trying to put a chains on crypto, regulate it and control it.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

I try to keep in track reading news about bitcoin and how the government reacts to it. Actually it seems many does not give support in bitcoin because they think this cannot remain profitable in the long run, some actually advice people not to make any investment and that bitcoin can lose its value anytime. But as to me I don't follow what they said because I've seen how profitable bitcoin investment is and I'm confident that cryptos are worth investing for
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

Sometimes... however, it’s by far more important to follow what they are actually doing rather than what they are are saying. As the saying goes:”Speech is silver, silence is gold”.

sportroma2805

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

Hyжнo пo кpaйнeй мepe пocтoяннo cлeдить o тoм чтo пoлитики гoвopят o кpиптoвaлютe,тaк кaк oт этoгo иoжeт oт чacти зaвиceть и кypc ee caмoй
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

The trouble is that the politicians are aimed at controlling people. And thanks to the crypto currency - they were deprived of this opportunity. This is very good for ordinary people, but for politicians .... So it turns out that now all politicians oppose the crypto currency or its centralization. So it turns out that all the actions that you are now witnessing are attempts to curb the herd again. So you think, do you need such power
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I follow them. They seem to not have a clue what is going on here. Or at least they play this role.
I think they will regulate the shit out of us. 1 Trilion is a number of interest for them to go after. Below that, we are not players big enough for them to care.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

There is different between real-power politician and some bureaucratic clerk who just move his mouth without any consequence Smiley
And so many fake news about crypto law ... that directly influence BTC price (and alts)

weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

Governmental institutions will be tempting to control the crypto market. And they will succeed, at least partially. But it will take them pretty much time i think.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

Sure I keeping in mind what politicians saying about crypto , but I'm aware this can be a simple manipulation , because I know some politicians is a big crypto holders , and thus they have a financial interest to manipulate human mind to make a possible profid on FUD .

Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

Yes but i am trying to seperate a good comment and
a speculation because sometimes they are saying things like not accurate.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

yes, i follow the head central Bank Indonesia. she's name Ibu. Sri Mulyani. and she says "Cryptocurrencies is not admit here, and forbidden to use it as a pay in any transaction in Indonesia. but its allowed  if u want to trade, or want to have some coin..".

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: