Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79810 times)
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

10k reward in first unknown number of blocks which gives early miners so many coins. which is unfair as they also had lowdifficulty to start with

~16.360.000 IPBC were premined aka first 1636 blocks were 10.000 IPBC each aka "// Sorry. My bad."

Yeah...no. Early miners got a higher reward than they should have for less than 24 hours because of an initial error in the coin config. That's not a premine. The extra rewards were spread among all of the early miners, a premine goes right into the Devs' wallets. Big difference.

We all get that you weren't one of those early miners and that you're bitter about it, but stop with the trolling and FUD.

this is not trolling nor fud. I have been mining. In first few pages. dev said the 10k blocks that pool mined were a 'bug' and those pools need to update. And yet, they continue on the same chain which dev said was a 'bug' to give out 10k blocks. But if you're going to mask your lies by calling everything trolling and fud. I am going to stay away from this project and will ask everyone else do the same.

Please do stay away from this project.  It might be a good idea for you to stay away from ALL projects, as you can't handle "bugs" that might benefit others and not you.

I can GUARANTEE, that if YOU were one of the early miners that got the 10,000/block reward.  YOU would be sitting back saying NOTHING!!!!
You are butthurt because you were not one of the lucky miners.

Shit happens... You have shown that you can't handle being a part of the "volatile" crypto world, so leave.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
habeas_corpus

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

10k reward in first unknown number of blocks which gives early miners so many coins. which is unfair as they also had lowdifficulty to start with

~16.360.000 IPBC were premined aka first 1636 blocks were 10.000 IPBC each aka "// Sorry. My bad."

Yeah...no. Early miners got a higher reward than they should have for less than 24 hours because of an initial error in the coin config. That's not a premine. The extra rewards were spread among all of the early miners, a premine goes right into the Devs' wallets. Big difference.

We all get that you weren't one of those early miners and that you're bitter about it, but stop with the trolling and FUD.

this is not trolling nor fud. I have been mining. In first few pages. dev said the 10k blocks that pool mined were a 'bug' and those pools need to update. And yet, they continue on the same chain which dev said was a 'bug' to give out 10k blocks. But if you're going to mask your lies by calling everything trolling and fud. I am going to stay away from this project and will ask everyone else do the same.

Funny, I wasn't even replying to you yet you seem to take it very personally. Calling it a "premine", which is the post I replied to, is FUD plain and simple by any normal definition of what a premine is.

As for "my lies" and the rest of your reply, I have no connection to the project at all. Go ahead and show me where anything I posted is factually incorrect.

There was an error made in the coin config. It resulted in 10K rewards for blocks mined in the first day of mining. The error was fixed within 24 hours of mining starting, and the pools were made aware that they needed to update. This affected approximately 1.6% of all coins to be mined, leaving 98.4% unaffected. Those are the facts.

there is no such thing as error resulting in a block reward giving 10k for 24 hours. I am sure it was as intentional as it was left out of the discussion of this thread. 1.8% of supply instamined by miners will be dumped on the investors the first day it hits the exchange. It would be nice if the information was written on the first thread. So we would know this coin has been instamined due to 'error'. But don't bother replying to this. This is an exercise in futility as the coin is already weeks old.

Well... Your posts beg to be commented on.

Here's the thing... We live in a free world, where people have "choices".

If you feel the coin has been "premined/instamined", you have a "choice", you can choose NOT to get involved with the project.
NO ONE is forcing you to mine this coin.

It's simple really.... You don't like the "premine/instamine" leave.  No one is stopping you.

Instead of exercising your right to leave a project you deem not right for you, you decide to stay and whine... I mean, post "your" dissatisfaction with how "you feel" things are not fair.

Seriously... That sounds awfully childish to me.

I don't like what is happening... I should just leave, but... They make me angry and I want "everyone" to know I'm angry. <<< temper tantrum.

habeas_corpus

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:30:12 AM

Funny, I wasn't even replying to you yet you seem to take it very personally. Calling it a "premine", which is the post I replied to, is FUD plain and simple by any normal definition of what a premine is.

As for "my lies" and the rest of your reply, I have no connection to the project at all. Go ahead and show me where anything I posted is factually incorrect.

There was an error made in the coin config. It resulted in 10K rewards for blocks mined in the first day of mining. The error was fixed within 24 hours of mining starting, and the pools were made aware that they needed to update. This affected approximately 1.6% of all coins to be mined, leaving 98.4% unaffected. Those are the facts.

there is no such thing as error resulting in a block reward giving 10k for 24 hours. I am sure it was as intentional as it was left out of the discussion of this thread. 1.8% of supply instamined by miners will be dumped on the investors the first day it hits the exchange. It would be nice if the information was written on the first thread. So we would know this coin has been instamined due to 'error'. But don't bother replying to this. This is an exercise in futility as the coin is already weeks old.

There is no such thing as an error like that? Do you even understand programming and coin configs? Yet you are "sure" that it was intentional without providing any evidence of the sort. It seems you also don't know the definition of instamine, all coins have a low diff in the beginning, this is not an "instamine". Is your user name ironic?

Not true. how can you have such a mistake that the block rewards for first x blocks are 10k per block? They are simply exlpained in the coin configs defined in main.cpp or main.h file(I am assuming the coin is written in c++ like the litecoin and bitcoin etc). Computers are not humans making mistakes. They follow simple instructions.

Having 470 coins per block, but 10k coins in the starting blocks is THE definition of an instamine.

I'm replying again... only because "stupid people", like you, are a pet peeve of mine.

Maybe... just maybe, if you were to actually read past posts, you would know the circumstances of what transpired.
I know what happened, because "I" read the posts.

So let me explain it to you, oh stupid/lazy one...
Someone noticed that with 10k reward, the total supply would end up being 10 billion instead of 1 billion.
That person posted his concern and the dev quickly made a "correction" to the code, which resulted in the lower block reward we have now.

So... "Your assertion" that the coin was insta-mined is false.

Your arguments are not supported by facts, so go away!
bee_irl

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

The coin is insta-mined by definition, either by mistake, or intentionally. Luckily it's such a small % of the total supply.
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

There is no such thing as an error like that? Do you even understand programming and coin configs? Yet you are "sure" that it was intentional without providing any evidence of the sort. It seems you also don't know the definition of instamine, all coins have a low diff in the beginning, this is not an "instamine". Is your user name ironic?

Not true. how can you have such a mistake that the block rewards for first x blocks are 10k per block? They are simply exlpained in the coin configs defined in main.cpp or main.h file(I am assuming the coin is written in c++ like the litecoin and bitcoin etc). Computers are not humans making mistakes. They follow simple instructions.

Having 470 coins per block, but 10k coins in the starting blocks is THE definition of an instamine.

I'm replying again... only because "stupid people", like you, are a pet peeve of mine.

Maybe... just maybe, if you were to actually read past posts, you would know the circumstances of what transpired.
I know what happened, because "I" read the posts.

So let me explain it to you, oh stupid/lazy one...
Someone noticed that with 10k reward, the total supply would end up being 10 billion instead of 1 billion.
That person posted his concern and the dev quickly made a "correction" to the code, which resulted in the lower block reward we have now.

So... "Your assertion" that the coin was insta-mined is false.

Your arguments are not supported by facts, so go away!

bullshit. 10k block rewards were error and at that point, the developers had all the control to schedule a relaunch, and they "fixed" the coin by lowering the block reward, because it made everyone at that point happy. of course you would love to take a dump of your turd load of free coins on every other day trader and and investor.

But I hope no one invests more than 50sat per coin at current numer of coins in circulation.

because of this bullshit mistake and being kept in dark, I lost 7 days of hashing power, but now I have switched to mining coins which will matter in the next few months.

Of course, if I was early miner, i would keep my mouth shut, and dump it on the first day on the morons who are going to buy this instamine at 100x price. Because it would be beneficial to me, Just like right now its beneficial for all the early miners so they get butthurt so hard when someone questions instamine here.

Last but not the least, none of you care much for the project, whether it lives or dies, you're just a leech who is here for quick btc profits and rest assured if coins goes to hell, so be it. So don't come here and spew bullshit.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

Well the dev is offering to buy them all at 125 sat/coin or 1 cent which they stated a week ago. And if not when on exchange the dev team is still going to buy them at 125 sat. So your 50 sat is kinda unrealistic. I will also buy some at 125 sat just pm me. Sure the first day produced too many coins, a few people got lucky, a few people will dump, and a few people are selling coins back to the devs for good use (and a guaranteed profit, as you say, who knows what the price will go down to at first exchange. Could be 50 sat, but only briefly I would think since dev putting a 125 sat floor)

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money