Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79811 times)
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

Hahahahahhahah

Why u guys so upset. U did ur best . But ur best wasnt enough. Hhhhhh

Iam just trying to warn others from these things:

1- The website suspicious, it uses a lot of memory. Even more than youtube.

2- the max supply is 1 BILLION . so the price is expected to be 30 Satoshi.  Like BCN.

3- the mining difficulty is so low, so miners will keep dumping price.

And go all through my posts I have been right since thr beginning.

Good luck !

lol this is really something.
This guy has been commenting here about 500 satoshis for months and instead of devs or people in charge come in and contradict what he is saying about mining and supply - People just laughed him off.

well....

Navigate back and read a little. They told him the facts many times. You want them to repeat the same shit over and over. He is broken, plain as day. I mean fine if people don't like BitTube just say it and move on, no need to repeat like a broken record. I don't care its still one of the best Crypto projects out there and in time the price will reflect the quality. Again if you don't agree fine, but no need to repeat it over and over. Btw this guy is just bitter because he bought into the Bittrex pump. He can blame noone but himself for his stupidity. So much for his "oh my god wisdom". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Btw his conclusion is wrong from the start. You can look at alts prices, most are in the same boat as TUBE and a lot lost a lot more.

Another amateur. Can't u see!!! Huh

This project is all about surviving on the Satoshi of new naive investment.
This project is like a leech , sucking Satoshi from people.

And it is all one way, DUMPIND WAY!!!

Miners dump thier coin ,
Airtime is dumped ,
The price is dumped ,

It will be continue like this  till it is delisted.

Yes, they will be some pumps to fool investors , ... That is why I want to warn people to be careful,

There is sitll 1.000.000.000 to be mined and dumped.  By then the price will be 30 Satoshi .
BE CAREFULL !!

Please, create a channel on bit.tube to vomit all your hatred.You already have a legion of fans on bit.tube telegram channel that will watch your videos and you will make a fortune.You must monetize your obsessive trolling talent.If you need a manager just PM me.

Hate, no hate
fud, no fud
lies, no lies

The face of the matter is - he was right all these months. Happy to have stopped out %50 ago.
The smart thing to do would be to start scaling it when it shows sings of increased volume, higher highs in price etc.

but right now everyone will be dumping. Creators, viewers, miners.

Are you the same guy with another account?

Look at NEO,ETH, NANO,WAVES, whatever, and tell us which altcoin hasn't been dumped.

Please do it and explain this to us:

And while some are dumping as you say, others are accumulating.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

I have been having issues with the playlist POV. Rejecting airtime. Avoid using playlist option for now until the issue is resolved. Otherwise I have been very happy with airtime thus far. First week out and accumulated 1400 TUBE watching videos and having videos watched.

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
choriori86

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:54:40 AM

Video Hash ID exists, but coins havn't been sent.
I havn't been sent for about three days.
Video Hash ID exists, so that coins are allocated.
Where will the coin go as if it had been stopped?

Is the system throughput too low?
It may be impossible to process so fast because it is based on CryptoNote.
josebcn

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

Video Hash ID exists, but coins havn't been sent.
I havn't been sent for about three days.
Video Hash ID exists, so that coins are allocated.
Where will the coin go as if it had been stopped?

Is the system throughput too low?
It may be impossible to process so fast because it is based on CryptoNote.

Please join telegram group to be informed; you'll find the answer to your questions:

https://t.me/ipbcenglish

mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

Hahahahahhahah

2- the max supply is 1 BILLION . so the price is expected to be 30 Satoshi.  Like BCN.

Good luck !

This guy has been commenting here about 500 satoshis for months and instead of devs or people in charge come in and contradict what he is saying about mining and supply - People just laughed him off.

well....

Navigate back and read a little. They told him the facts many times. You want them to repeat the same shit over and over. He is broken, plain as day. I mean fine if people don't like BitTube just say it and move on, no need to repeat like a broken record. I don't care its still one of the best Crypto projects out there and in time the price will reflect the quality. Again if you don't agree fine, but no need to repeat it over and over. Btw this guy is just bitter because he bought into the Bittrex pump. He can blame noone but himself for his stupidity. So much for his "oh my god wisdom". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Btw his conclusion is wrong from the start. You can look at alts prices, most are in the same boat as TUBE and a lot lost a lot more.

Miners dump thier coin ,
Airtime is dumped ,
The price is dumped ,

Yes, they will be some pumps to fool investors , ... That is why I want to warn people to be careful,

There is sitll 1.000.000.000 to be mined and dumped.  By then the price will be 30 Satoshi .
BE CAREFULL !!

Please, create a channel on bit.tube to vomit all your hatred.You already have a legion of fans on bit.tube telegram channel that will watch your videos and you will make a fortune.You must monetize your obsessive trolling talent.If you need a manager just PM me.

Hate, no hate
fud, no fud
lies, no lies

The face of the matter is - he was right all these months. Happy to have stopped out %50 ago.
The smart thing to do would be to start scaling it when it shows sings of increased volume, higher highs in price etc.

Look at NEO,ETH, NANO,WAVES, whatever, and tell us which altcoin hasn't been dumped.

you are sooooo naive!!

they are not accumulating , they are TRAPPED.
cant you see ?!!!! this coin going one direction,  EVERY ONE IS DUMPING this coin:

1 -MINERS DUMPING
2 -AIRTIME IS DUMPED
3- VIDEO CREATORS ARE DUMPING
4- VIEWERS ARE DUMPING
5- TRADERS ARE DUMPING

the price is going DOWN , and it is a ONE WAY DIRECTION, DOWN!

PS PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE THIS TO OTHER COINS IT IS AN INSULT TO THEM.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:49 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 09:17:36 AM by dzimbeck

I'm not sure about FUD but it is true that if the supply increases a lot and inflates then it can cause serious negative price pressure and is bad for investors. I like the idea of IPFS for videos as YouTube has a serious problem with censorship. However if Coinmarkcap didn't list the correct supply that is a little bit misleading. Regardless of whose fault it is. Is the circulating supply that is listed accurate? If so then it's okay. And also when there is mining phases for example when Zcash had their "slow mine" it was a disaster for investors who would only see hyperinflation. I had mistakenly bought a Bitcoin of this not knowing the issue with the supply and lost about 80% on it in a very short period of time. Actually I saw when the "FUD" was happening and actually sort of agreed with it (but I held anyways knowing it would go down like the guy said since everything was tanking and I had already bought in). However I looked for clarification on the issue of supply and whether or not all the coins had been mined yet or if it was subject to some big inflation and didn't find any answer. I admit, my search was very lazy because I was so busy coding.

I'm a dev and so I'm not here to talk about this project in a bad light. I like the idea... bit.tube or d.tube or whatever platforms attempt this I hope there will be a successful one. However is there any clarification on what happened with the supply? Was there a mining phase and how subject was it to inflation? Why was the actual circulating supply so low on Coinmarketcap and then when will the supply be capped out at the maximum and how fast will the supply inflate? Because it would be nice to know that.

Also how decentralized are these systems really? How is d.tube different from bit.tube or are they just clones? I think d.tube is built on Steemit right? If so then it's just DPOS. And this means that each user hosts their own videos and just seeds some sort of torrent? Actually I don't know too much about IPFS because I've never coded with it. From my cursory analysis it looked similar to torrent hosting. So if a user goes offline so does his video? Does the search de-index videos when they are not online? And how are they indexed on the blockchain? Is this chain the same DPOS based or what is it based on?

Excuse the questions, I might even forget to return and check the response haha. However if anyone knows would be nice to get an answer.
mycoinbtc

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

I'm not sure about FUD but it is true that if the supply increases a lot and inflates then it can cause serious negative price pressure and is bad for investors. I like the idea of IPFS for videos as YouTube has a serious problem with censorship. However if Coinmarkcap didn't list the correct supply that is a little bit misleading. Regardless of whose fault it is. Is the circulating supply that is listed accurate? If so then it's okay. And also when there is mining phases for example when Zcash had their "slow mine" it was a disaster for investors who would only see hyperinflation. I had mistakenly bought a Bitcoin of this not knowing the issue with the supply and lost about 80% on it in a very short period of time. Actually I saw when the "FUD" was happening and actually sort of agreed with it (but I held anyways knowing it would go down like the guy said since everything was tanking and I had already bought in). However I looked for clarification on the issue of supply and whether or not all the coins had been mined yet or if it was subject to some big inflation and didn't find any answer. I admit, my search was very lazy because I was so busy coding.

I'm a dev and so I'm not here to talk about this project in a bad light. I like the idea... bit.tube or d.tube or whatever platforms attempt this I hope there will be a successful one. However is there any clarification on what happened with the supply? Was there a mining phase and how subject was it to inflation? Why was the actual circulating supply so low on Coinmarketcap and then when will the supply be capped out at the maximum and how fast will the supply inflate? Because it would be nice to know that.

Also how decentralized are these systems really? How is d.tube different from bit.tube or are they just clones? I think d.tube is built on Steemit right? If so then it's just DPOS. And this means that each user hosts their own videos and just seeds some sort of torrent? Actually I don't know too much about IPFS because I've never coded with it. From my cursory analysis it looked similar to torrent hosting. So if a user goes offline so does his video? Does the search de-index videos when they are not online? And how are they indexed on the blockchain? Is this chain the same DPOS based or what is it based on?

Excuse the questions, I might even forget to return and check the response haha. However if anyone knows would be nice to get an answer.

you made sense !!

The problem is that they only how to say this is FUD<  instead of trying to look at what wrong with their project !

their ego is too big to admit that their mining strategy is a joke. no long term plan ! no holding rewards,

they just cant see , that there is no real demands on bittube, and will never be for abvious reason that people use YOUTUBE> and their website uses way much memory that it is becoming suspicious.

And as long as the maximum supply is not updated , I WILL KEEP INFOMRING EVERY ONE to prevent them from falling in this trap.

pretty much like ZORO!! or ROBIN HOOD hhhhhhh
josebcn

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

Hahahahahhahah

Good luck !

well....

Miners dump thier coin ,
Airtime is dumped ,
The price is dumped ,

BE CAREFULL !!

Hate, no hate
fud, no fud
lies, no lies

you are sooooo naive!!

cant you see ?!!!! this coin going one direction,  EVERY ONE IS DUMPING this coin:

1 -MINERS DUMPING
2 -AIRTIME IS DUMPED
4- VIEWERS ARE DUMPING
5- TRADERS ARE DUMPING

Don't avoid my questions answer them and stop insulting.

I've checked your posts and you are losing money with all your investments.

How is that if you are so intelligent?

mycoinbtc

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Hahahahahhahah

Good luck !

well....

Miners dump thier coin ,
Airtime is dumped ,
The price is dumped ,

BE CAREFULL !!

Hate, no hate
fud, no fud
lies, no lies

you are sooooo naive!!

1 -MINERS DUMPING
2 -AIRTIME IS DUMPED
4- VIEWERS ARE DUMPING
5- TRADERS ARE DUMPING

Don't avoid my questions answer them and stop insulting.

I've checked your posts and you are losing money with all your investments.

How is that if you are so intelligent?

I lost some and won some.

But other coins are not decieiving and have strategy.

You:
 fake coinmarketcap total supply
Pool / cheap mining policy
Worst website / consumes memory
No holding reward / every one dumping

So I ll keep posting cuz iam right.
I want to help people from falling in this trap.
When the price is 100 and below I may consider buying , not because iam FUD , but it is the real price, considering the maximum supply is 1 .000. 000.000 BILLIOM.

So yeah I answered ur questions.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

you made sense !!

The problem is that they only how to say this is FUD<  instead of trying to look at what wrong with their project !

their ego is too big to admit that their mining strategy is a joke. no long term plan ! no holding rewards,

they just cant see , that there is no real demands on bittube, and will never be for abvious reason that people use YOUTUBE> and their website uses way much memory that it is becoming suspicious.

And as long as the maximum supply is not updated , I WILL KEEP INFOMRING EVERY ONE to prevent them from falling in this trap.

Okay so I double checked what you said. This is extremely weird. So most coins that are POW will list circulating supply and "Max supply". Some simply don't mention max supply because there is no max. So okay if you look at Bitcoin it shows 17 million circulating, 21 million maximum. Litecoin 57 million and 84 million. I've check with quite a few coins on this. So here is whats weird... BitTube says 80 million circulating and 82 million "Total". Why does it say "Total" and not maximum? Is this a mistake on coinmarketcap behalf? I have no clue what they even mean by "total". However this is obviously misleading regardless of whose fault it is. This might not even be the fault of BitTube, but it is indeed pretty weird, they should ask CMC to correct it. I don't think so many investors lose money necessarily because of this though. After all the bear market wiped out about 90% off the face of almost all popular altcoins.

From reading a blog on BitTube I saw them explain their supply curve and it looks about the same as other projects. It's definitely not the best supply curve but it's not the worst (Zcash was the worst I had ever seen for early investors).

Other than that, there is probably no reason to bother this project... the marketcap is already pretty low. Best to just cut your losses and move on man. I personally do really like the idea of using IPFS with a DPOS type of system and giving mining rewards to people who watch with their computer or post videos. As for this project, I've got no clue. There is d.tube and bit.tube and I am not entirely sure what the differences are. However it is a step in the right direction as long as there is absolutely no moderation whatsoever, I think there should actually be no copyright protection (why, the internet should be free... monetize elsewhere). Also I think the drawback of any system similar to DPOS is too few nodes so any system that tries this should do blockchain pruning and share block rewards and let block size be dynamic. That way it scales and isn't centralized whatsoever.

I'm a bit bummed out by everyone trying to capitalize on the crypto boom when they should be focusing on innovating and pushing technology forward. Also it's even more disheartening to see investors not invest in projects that do hard work and make working software. I've been dealing with this issue for over 4 years ever since I released BitHalo(which is free software). But still if this particular project focuses on innovation and technicals purely without any centralization whatsoever then it's all good and I hope it does well. Someone should probably check all the code too because I think too often people aren't vetting code on all these crypto projects.
herominers

Activity: 88
Merit: 6

https://herominers.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:42:12 AM by herominers

smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Markets are full bear. I hold my TUBEs from the moment the coin was created and will hold on to them until the bear market is over.
altlookorg

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

We've posted an In Depth Review on BitTube - you can view it here: https://twitter.com/AltlookOrg/status/1032821798625144832

mycoinbtc

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

We've posted an In Depth Review on BitTube - you can view it here: https://twitter.com/AltlookOrg/status/1032821798625144832

You forgot to mention in ur "in-depth" repot that it is better to wait for the price to go below 100 Satoshi.
Why ?
 1-BECAUSE A HUGE OF COINS TO ME MINED AND DUMPED
2- Airtime to be dumped
3- viewers will dump thier coin
4- video creators will dump thier coins

Every one is dumping.

So in my in-depth analysis, best thing to wait for a month or two and buy below 100.

Now let's see who is "in-depth" analysis is right.

boolean420

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

I didn't notice there was a name change going on and just realised that IPBC is not around anymore.

Is there a way to exchange my previous IPBC coins for TUBE coins? Or this is a different thing entirely and IPBC is dead thus what I mined is worthless now?

IPBC and TUBE are same. its just a name change. But make sure to download the latest wallet from github and you shouldn't have any problem. Your appdata folder name has changed from IPBC to BitTube however.
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

you made sense !!

The problem is that they only how to say this is FUD<  instead of trying to look at what wrong with their project !

Okay so I double checked what you said. This is extremely weird. So most coins that are POW will list circulating supply and "Max supply". Some simply don't mention max supply because there is no max. So okay if you look at Bitcoin it shows 17 million circulating, 21 million maximum. Litecoin 57 million and 84 million. I've check with quite a few coins on this. So here is whats weird... BitTube says 80 million circulating and 82 million "Total". Why does it say "Total" and not maximum? Is this a mistake on coinmarketcap behalf? I have no clue what they even mean by "total". However this is obviously misleading regardless of whose fault it is. This might not even be the fault of BitTube, but it is indeed pretty weird, they should ask CMC to correct it. I don't think so many investors lose money necessarily because of this though. After all the bear market wiped out about 90% off the face of almost all popular altcoins.

From reading a blog on BitTube I saw them explain their supply curve and it looks about the same as other projects. It's definitely not the best supply curve but it's not the worst (Zcash was the worst I had ever seen for early investors).

Other than that, there is probably no reason to bother this project... the marketcap is already pretty low. Best to just cut your losses and move on man. I personally do really like the idea of using IPFS with a DPOS type of system and giving mining rewards to people who watch with their computer or post videos. As for this project, I've got no clue. There is d.tube and bit.tube and I am not entirely sure what the differences are. However it is a step in the right direction as long as there is absolutely no moderation whatsoever, I think there should actually be no copyright protection (why, the internet should be free... monetize elsewhere). Also I think the drawback of any system similar to DPOS is too few nodes so any system that tries this should do blockchain pruning and share block rewards and let block size be dynamic. That way it scales and isn't centralized whatsoever.

I'm a bit bummed out by everyone trying to capitalize on the crypto boom when they should be focusing on innovating and pushing technology forward. Also it's even more disheartening to see investors not invest in projects that do hard work and make working software. I've been dealing with this issue for over 4 years ever since I released BitHalo(which is free software). But still if this particular project focuses on innovation and technicals purely without any centralization whatsoever then it's all good and I hope it does well. Someone should probably check all the code too because I think too often people aren't vetting code on all these crypto projects.

For crying out lound its not hard. Just go to the official site of the coin which has the correct info about the blockchain and the suply:

The coinmarketcap has wrong data. I think they notified them multiple times but there is no helping them if they are incompetent. CMC is one of the scammiest shitiest services.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

You forgot to mention in ur "in-depth" repot that it is better to wait for the price to go below 100 Satoshi.
Why ?
 1-BECAUSE A HUGE OF COINS TO ME MINED AND DUMPED
2- Airtime to be dumped
3- viewers will dump thier coin
4- video creators will dump thier coins

Every one is dumping.

So in my in-depth analysis, best thing to wait for a month or two and buy below 100.

Now let's see who is "in-depth" analysis is right.

To bad you can't be dumped.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
boolean420

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

my bad, it looks like my reply to the post was late, the post was made on June 1. Somehow I got on the wrong page.
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

When correct max supply amount displayed on CMC?
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Why should we care ? Max supply is 1 billion, as officially stated by bittube.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: