Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new to crypto where to start?  (Read 1429 times)
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Try to read as many as you can all about bitcoin and blockchain and also about in this forum so that you can answer properly in the forum it
will gain you merit for you rank up.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. You should first decided what your investment goal is. Once you are clear with that, you should set aside the money which you are willing to put in this market. Ensure that you only put that money which you are willing to burn because nothing can be guaranteed in this bearish market. Once you have the money decided, pick a coin where you would want to invest. I would suggest that you begin with a coin that has been listed on multiple exchanges like the IOST. Such coins usually stay stable and would not make your investment go to zero. Also make sure that you follow the market daily for the latest updates and cash out whenever you feel the market might turn ugly.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.
I think Satoshi paper is a great place to start to understand about blockchain and how they works. Investopedia also a great place to start if you are new to investing, you can learn the basic there so you won't get scammed by pump and dump or other scheme. For news regarding crypto, coindesk is a good place to read.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

Start your bitcoin basics by learning through this forum, suggest you to go to meta section and read beginers and help section for more clarity. Also, suggest you to read http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html to understand A to Z of Bitcoin and the block chain technology. Learn and gather knowledge and then step in to earning so that you would have good and strong basics.
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

I feel you,researching and reading I think is the best way to learn and start the crypto world and experience sometimes teaches us the best lesson we can learn.
Ultimate7

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

The best choice is DeepOnion.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

To begin with check the state of the market and avoild FOMOing with all the money at the same time . Diversify your coins after research and do weekly cost averaging .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.
   You should start with regular news reading. You have to know everything that happens on cryptomarket, the main events that can cause the altcoins prices. Learn sites with the coin capitalization. And when you’ll get some knowledge and experience you can read the technical analysis of altcoins.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Dear all,
For me it just depend on threads that you are interested in, there are so many comments and users on such a diffrent level of knowledge that you will find something interesting for you, good luck!
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Take it easy buddy, there are few things I want you to know for a while before stepping on the next step.

Try to learn or have info about the following:
1. Bitcointalk.org rules and regulation
2. BTC  /ETH/ERC 20 wallets
3. Bounty campaign
4. ICO
5. Spreadsheet

And you're good to go...
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

3. Bounty campaign
4. ICO
5. Spreadsheet
These three things are not even necessary if you don't access this forum just for searching money in here.

You should know about wallet and how to use them before you can start your journey on cryptocurrency, its like a vital and important thing you should have before doing anything.

1. Bitcointalk.org rules and regulation
This one yeah I agree with you since you are starting to read and post something in here, you should follow the rules.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

many read the key to success all the same also be a beginner, I just want to add, just coincidentally you are now studying the world crypto at times and conditions are sluggish, waiting and continue to analyze is the best thing for now the most appropriate thing to do, do not forget multiply posts to raise the rankings of bitcointalk forums, in the hope that later can follow bounty and tolerable projects as activities and add experience, hopefully useful and keep the spirit
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

Of course, you will do a lot of research first. You can start from BITCOIN in whitepaper. Then look at the altcoin projects. Learn and be satisfied until the finest detail. If you can convince yourself that you have developed and learned this business then you can invest with part of your money

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

My priority is my friend, review the comments and topics in the forum. There may be terms you have not heard of before, so it is useful to study them. Then you will have to get a crypto moneybook and open an account on the stock market. From now on, every written comment should be easy to accept your investment advice and remain in your own research.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

I think your question is less specific,
So I do not understand what you mean, but I will try to give input and information to you.
The first thing is you have to decide what coin you choose, I suggest the bitcoin next you make the wallet.
1. If you are interested in doing trading then your step is to learn the science of buying and selling, you must also be ready for profit and loss, you should always follow the information development of bitcoin value.
2. Mining the bitcoin, which runs the SHA256 hash verification process, initially, you have to prepare the hardware, meet the required tools, join the bitcoin miner's forum, follow the bitcoin development information.
kolateral

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

the all important reading first and see all the don'ts and do I need to learn to obey alintontonin furom do not just merely posting accounts meaningless without you post
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

welcome to the world of crypto.bagi your beginners should follow the rules in this forum.buatlah useful post and you must diligently read.semoga success

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

Investing and making the right decisions is very difficult. The most important thing in the world of cryptography is to be experienced, most people who are not experienced lose their money.
Do plenty of research and do not spend too much money learning to trade Smiley

anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

First of all welcome on this forum. According to me you should study first about Bitcoin forum and then you can start your work. Before start you should know about all of terms and condition of forum. So best of luck and carry on hopefully you will do better.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

According to my research I have been recommended to my friends to expect a rise in a coin suitable for the long term me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: