Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new to crypto where to start?  (Read 1429 times)
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

As mentioned by others, the best way here in bitcointalk is to read forums regarding Crypto currency, Alts, BTC. Then you can join form facebook community in your area or global to be updated and educated more about crypto. Goodluck.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

Please visit meta page for now, since there a huge change when it comes to ranking like the merit and all.
Visit META for 'All about the Forum', join bitcoin discussion wherein you can see a lot of question and amazing answer from our seniors. Have a look also in your local page at the bottom on this pages to ask directly from your fellow countryman, it's much more easy to understand think when you are answered by your local dialect.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

learn learn and learn,
if you wants to know about anything , this is the best place ,  Cool

just don't share your private key.  Cheesy
Pancheng

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

You have already taken your first step and second, like having coin is the first thing and second is joining in this forum. They have a lot of personal information here that will teach you what to do in a certain situation just read on every page!

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Vseguin45

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

I think it depends on what you want to do with the crypto currencies, if you want to trade I think it's not so complicated just create a Kraken account and then you'll see what you want to invest in, otherwise you can also set up the activity of your bitcointalk account and then sign up for a signature campaign and earn crypto currencies. If not, you can go into mining, but I don't think it's the best thing to do right now.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:05 AM

You have already taken your first step and second, like having coin is the first thing and second is joining in this forum. They have a lot of personal information here that will teach you what to do in a certain situation just read on every page!
It is really a big help for noobs to keep on digging ideas which could be obtain by reading pinned topics.  Though it's having a lot of pages right now and makes us tired of reading it all by pages,  but it's full of learnings and totally worthy of our time.
fvderblvck

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

For a new crypto enthusiast like you, it is safer to invest in a few solid coins and also be on the lookout for solid airdrops. An example is the Marinecoin airdrop where 100% of the coins will be airdropped free to 20,000 community members. Marinecoin can easily be implemented into production environments or any web-based application. It is used by verified individuals and developers and you can be certain it will rise to the top 10 on Coinmarketcap by 2020, infact it was number one on coinmarketcap in 2014. You can find out more at https://marineco.in/ico
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

you should first start analyzing for a certain period of time before you make your own investment, then combine it with your own knowledge and knowledge from your friends and then invest
I am also a novice, can you give me a few sites to find out information about the crypto market? I hear a lot of people talk about the crypto market that helps us reduce poverty. Generate high income, and this year the market will explode. I have also participated in bounty programs but experience is poor. Hope you help.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

If you are new to the cryptocurrency market, I would advise that you spend a lot of time learning a lot of this market, once you really understand it, invest in it. But remember to invest a small amount of money at the start because you need a lot of experience to be successful in this market. Once you know the rules of the market invest more.

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Start off with a very small amount, enough that if you lose it all you don't care.
I did something similar, made some, lost more..but it was the cheapest learning curve which has now set me up in a way where I profit, most people will spend thousands and spend months learning a skill, you can put down $200, spend a few months and come out capable.

Don't make the mistake of throwing money at it in pure optimism, in a market where huge profits are made, huge losses are also made, some one has to lose money for others to make it, don't be one of those sorts and just spend time learning.

These forums are great, do research and read lots, if you see Joe bloggs saying a coin will go 10x, 100x or 1000x, don't buy in to it, too many people advertise their bags and hype it up thinking it'll bring them profit.

The best approach is to research each coin of interest, see if it has a real case and don't invest in coins which are high in the green, fear of missing out is a great way to lose your money, patience is key.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

First, read on this forum what is interesting for you, and then you can study the market, then you will start to get confused and you will be able to ask questions to other people here and they will help you for the same reason, because they also started and did not know what to do
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

welcome,I am also new here just share my experience,I am here motivated and feel inner satisfaction. I am still learning process this forum give me alot. I engage in reading different post and listen video on you tube regarding crypoto. Keep learning and educate yourself to contribute proper for cryptoworld.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

one of the best sites I prefer sharing with everyone who is new to Crypto is CCN.COM in this website u can see coin index and news if u follow daily u can earn good amount of knowledge
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

Everyone has begun to suggest marinecoin to earn money Cheesy Be informed about the icos, search the forum topics.
It is best to start by investing. You need to follow speculation Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

If you are looking to but into altcoins then make sure you focus on btc price charts and not fiat charts you will shocked with the difference. Ultimately I'm building up portfolio value in btc not usd

mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

You should always read the current topics in the forum, the web sites I use to analyze this market; coinmarketcap, worldcoindex, icodrops... and i follow McAfee, a speculator
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

As mentioned by others, the best way here in bitcointalk is to read forums regarding Crypto currency, Alts, BTC. Then you can join form facebook community in your area or global to be updated and educated more about crypto. Goodluck.
it's true because the best way to get to know the crypto world is the answer here bitcointalk, because here a lot of seniors who want to boom us to quickly understand the world of crypto dn how to do it too

Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

You should always read the current topics in the forum, the web sites I use to analyze this market; coinmarketcap, worldcoindex, icodrops... and i follow McAfee, a speculator
yes, study and keep reading the topic. and you try to ask your fellow bitcoiner for how the crypto world works. I think you will understand faster and quickly get to know the crypto world.
my advice do not rush to directly make your investment can also learn by becoming a bounty hunter, in this way sooner or later you will know how to invest the right and profitable in the world of crypto.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

You need a process to prepare the knowledge, learn and exchange experience of skilled people here. monitor the market regularly, learn how to analyze and capture the movement trend of the coin and user base by their purpose. Then, you master the type of wallet and exchange to buy or take turns to make a profit.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

As a newcomer to the crypto market, I recommend learning the bitcoin experience, you can learn through youtube, read books, newspapers, or read topics on this forum, and I Believe that you will understand and approach the crypto market faster. Do not rush to invest too much in this market, because you do not have enough experience. You can learn how to hunt for bonuses, this is a very safe and profitable way for the beginner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: