Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

Why did you decide to use the Strat blockchain and not another such as the ethereum or neo? What advantages did you attract in Strat blockchain?

Stratis has a great BaaS platform that will allow us to change and grow throughout the process.  We needed something more simple for integration.  Because they have designed their own platform from the ground up, they will be able to adopt everything we've designed for our clients and users.  We see them being able to support our roadmap as we launch new features. 

Also, Stratis has features that Ethereum and NEO do not have. Stratis will deliver solutions to their weaknesses. One example is the Sidechains that Stratis will have which will make it superior. There are lots of advantages later on for having a token sale on Stratisplatform.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

Why did you decide to use the Strat blockchain and not another such as the ethereum or neo? What advantages did you attract in Strat blockchain?

Stratis has a great BaaS platform that will allow us to change and grow throughout the process.  We needed something more simple for integration.  Because they have designed their own platform from the ground up, they will be able to adopt everything we've designed for our clients and users.  We see them being able to support our roadmap as we launch new features. 

Also, Stratis has features that Ethereum and NEO do not have. Stratis will deliver solutions to their weaknesses. One example is the Sidechains that Stratis will have which will make it superior. There are lots of advantages later on for having a token sale on Stratisplatform.
Just one remark. There is no info about tokens on Stratis platform. Is this possible? Is this easy? And how it works?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Just one remark. There is no info about tokens on Stratis platform. Is this possible? Is this easy? And how it works?
I think that this should not be a problem if the developers are so confident in the blockchain of the stratis, but it is not clear how the exchanges will accept the token on the blockchain  of stratis

Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

I think that this should not be a problem if the developers are so confident in the blockchain of the stratis, but it is not clear how the exchanges will accept the token on the blockchain  of stratis

We will be releasing more information on how integration will work once we're ready to launch the ICO. 

Thank you for your support and patience.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
glutoken

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

Stratis is well regarded by almost every exchange. We cannot officially comment on exchanges at this point but we feel Stratis based coins will be very well received into the marketplace.  Grin
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

I'm sure the project will be successful at least because it's the first project on Stratis platform, secondly 10% bonus presale really encourages, in addition the site indicates that the airdrop will be conducted.
glutoken

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:10:04 AM

I'm sure the project will be successful at least because it's the first project on Stratis platform, secondly 10% bonus presale really encourages, in addition the site indicates that the airdrop will be conducted.

Thank you!

The bonus was really set to encourage buyers that believe in our project and vision.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

Another ICO will be held on Stratis blockchain. But after reviewing the project I realized that the Gluon clearly has more advantages, distinguishing itself with his idea and the team. I think for Stratis the first ico gluon is a great option.

Yes we are here.  A lot of our team was away at the Blockchain Superconference in TX.   We will make sure and be more active here.  I just posted our Telegram and Discord Groups as well.  If you're interested there's quite a bit of relevant information there.  We have all our admins working within those groups.

Thank you for your support.

An experienced team, a great idea, an active business and Stratis platform are the perfect combination for the best ICO 2018!
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

The fact that the project on Stratis this is definitely good. But the project itself is interesting in terms of its application in the masses in practice. Such projects can develop at an explosive pace. There are many examples.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Stratis is well regarded by almost every exchange. We cannot officially comment on exchanges at this point but we feel Stratis based coins will be very well received into the marketplace.  Grin
Sure is good. I like Stratis very much for its speed and cost of transfers. Coins on this platform will have the best qualities. And this is the key to success. Today, the project on Stratis has very few competitors in this regard. The Ethereum network is overloaded, and most of the ICO is there.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

Do you plan to spread the service around the world? As far as I know you are available so far only for England.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

I agree that stratis presents on many exchanges. I am sure that the first project on this platform will also have a good attitude of exchanges.
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

Awesome to read everyones great comments. Thank you!

Yes, our platform and eco system is designed for world wide deployment. we have implementations all the way form the US, via UK, Sweden, India, to Japan, just to mention a few geo locations we have already launched.
We are very proud to bring an existing company with real world applications to the world of blockchain.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

So this is the first project under Stratis platform. I am getting excited and I hope the best of success. I can see more and more projects that will utilize Stratis blockchain soon.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

So this is the first project under Stratis platform. I am getting excited and I hope the best of success. I can see more and more projects that will utilize Stratis blockchain soon.
We all have been waiting for this event already long ago, and I am glad that the first Stratis based ICO will be that solid like Gluon very well known with already working product project and big collaborations ahead.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Wow! just when you think you have seen it all, then there comes another with great or better concept although i think there is a similar project but not sure if render complete service, but first project under stratis platform will certainly draw attention from investors, stratis already a big project, am very eager to see how this project will grow in time, an automated vehicle platform where tracking, monitoring and so on can be done in blockchain is nice, this project has a real world use case and that makes it relevant. will keep this on my radar Wink

neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Awesome to read everyones great comments. Thank you!

Yes, our platform and eco system is designed for world wide deployment. we have implementations all the way form the US, via UK, Sweden, India, to Japan, just to mention a few geo locations we have already launched.
We are very proud to bring an existing company with real world applications to the world of blockchain.

tell me whether it is planned to work with large auto companies (not manufacturers) - for example school buses, road machinery.
Have you considered enterprises with a large number of machines and automation? - there, I think, you can also find interest.
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Indeed, we are targeting corporations and management of vehicle fleets, both small and large, as one of the most important applications for Gluon.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

We all have been waiting for this event already long ago, and I am glad that the first Stratis based ICO will be that solid like Gluon very well known with already working product project and big collaborations ahead.
All that worries me is that Gluon has already tried to run an ICO on the Ethereum platform, but I don't know how it ended. In any case, the team's ambitions please me.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

Indeed, we are targeting corporations and management of vehicle fleets, both small and large, as one of the most important applications for Gluon.
These are good plans. This market is huge, there is a prospect for the ocean)) the project is gaining more confidence, keep it up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: