Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook banning All crypto ads!!  (Read 1372 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:57:21 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:37:11 AM by chichigirl

This is not a good news but i dont care much about that. The most important is,  we know more about bitcoin and how does it works with us. The negative news will not help us, i don't entertain those negative news but i will just continue to focus on my invest to gain more.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

After Facebook prohibited the advertising of crypto-currency projects, it was followed by Google.
According to available information, Twitter plans to ban advertising crypto currency.
In my opinion, this does not negatively affect the value of crypto coins, and will benefit bounty hunters.
ICO projects will allocate more funds for bounty campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

Not all but zuckerberg lessen the number of advertisement of cryptocurrency in his social media site maybe it increase the posibility of traffic thats why he lessen it
Phlaser

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

Facebook isn't banning all crypto ads rather they are banning only Airdrop campaigns from their platforms. Those creating the FUD only.have one motive in mind, to cause panic sell to ensure that Bitcoin tanks.

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

I think the Facebook Crypto Advertising Fights. It seems that facebook users' ads are disturbed and that is why they are complaining about the ban. They are bribing ads of cryptocurrency with bitcoin. And its links have been closed. Want to stop people from its ads and keep away from its services. They may think that its ads would harm people.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

which I know is the policy of the facebook itself because they also have an advertising system
so I think it might be a factor
ads that do not cooperate with facebook that's the cause there is facebook news to banned ads crypto

barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

I just saw an ad in facebook and in you tube promoting crypto
currencies. maybe they saw the power bitcoin has what the capacity it takes. i remember i was watching boyce avenue then they play the ad about crypto currencies. maybe they had the power to control us but we have the power to rule them!
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

Yes, I heard about the fact that Facebook wants to ban all advertising related to the crypto currency and this is his right. But I'm sure that this will not affect anything.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

I don't really think facebook has really banned bitcoin advertisements because if someone would share some links about cryptocurrencies no one will erase it.If we try to look at there were facebook campaigns that allows to post and share crypto links.I just think that maybe facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg jus put some rules but not totally bannes bitcoin ads.

suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

Yes even I dont think so Facebook has banned crypto Ads as there are lot of Ads floating on Facebook Pages. There definitely would be restrictions which Facebook would have imposed on the Ads. Infact Facebook is also coming up with a new team dedicated only for Blockchain headed by David Marcus

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

i hear facebook ban ads but now on my facebook havs many ads for crypto,i also don't know Facebook really ban crypto or not,i hope facebook twitter allow ads btc and they manager this ads and check it is scam or not scam to procted user Cheesy
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Mark Zuckerburg is doing the opposite when he had just informed us that he is studying cryptocurrency. I have a feeling that maybe he want to establish a good image of crypto because he said that it's a risky investment and he must be  making his own alt that has credibility.
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

Mark Zuckerburg is doing the opposite when he had just informed us that he is studying cryptocurrency. I have a feeling that maybe he want to establish a good image of crypto because he said that it's a risky investment and he must be  making his own alt that has credibility.

Currently they have just claimed that they would be coming up with a team for blockchain but haven't mentioned anything on coming up with any Altcoin

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

facebook is a private social media. many facebook do not know the crypto. bitcoin. so d bitcoin can be public on facebook.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

Crypto is not depended on social media. We are the crypto lovers can promote it in more ways than facebook. If facebook did it then it is loss for the company because btc is growing globally and it will not stop with all such action taken by the companies running for connecting the people on social media. Even there is no need to add such posts on this thread. It creates negativity which is having no base, no proof.
XwWnu

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

I also see a News.

facebook prohibits crypto ads to anticipate ico fraud that many outstanding. And the ban is not permanent so it can be revoked at any time. hopefully facebook will soon create a more rigorous new rules regarding crypto ads and lift the ban.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

I think for the security reasons, ico fraud that many outstanding prohibits but its okay. Hopefully facebook will soon create a more rigorous new rules regarding this crypto. Bit i hope this will not affect anything.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

facebook is a private social media. many facebook do not know the crypto. bitcoin. so d bitcoin can be public on facebook.
I think it was in the beginning of this year when they were not aware with the importance of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but now I am seeing many boosted posts which are promoting any ICO or any project aiming to be related with crypto currencies. It happened when  meeting was called by SEC and they said that bitcoin is the currency of future and do not harm it.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

Honestly, I don't see any problem with advertising something like crypto- related projects (even ICOs). I don't really care what is advertised to me. If it brings good money to facebook - why not?
If you are so stupid to invest in a well-advertised stuff - it is not a problem of Facebook which advertises this.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Honestly, I don't see any problem with advertising something like crypto- related projects (even ICOs). I don't really care what is advertised to me. If it brings good money to facebook - why not?
If you are so stupid to invest in a well-advertised stuff - it is not a problem of Facebook which advertises this.

There is so called social responsibility or maybe it is nothing of worth to you.Cheesy If I am going to pay you 1 BTC to convince and trick innocent people so I can take their hard earned money then that is just fine to you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: