Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook banning All crypto ads!!  (Read 1367 times)
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I think it's because of ICO scams. There are a lot of scam there so a lot of people was cheated. The  Facebook has always been strict with ads. But it is ok because shares and posts are working.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

In faIn fact, many ICO projects have the potential to cheat money.

There are many older users on facebook, self identification ability is not enough, easy to cheat, if facebook is filled with all sorts of ICO advertising, it is not hard to imagine there will be a lot of uncle aunt click then to invest.
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

I believe that this ban on advertising on Facebook does not affect the cryptocurrency market.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

I believe that this ban on advertising on Facebook does not affect the cryptocurrency market.

It won`t. On the one hand, this crypto-ban on FB is bad because it leads to reduction of potential investors or people who want to enter this market. On the other hand, it reduces the amount of various scam projects that are very widespread today due to the overall youth of this technology and industry and credulity of people who want to get rich immediately without knowing all aspects of cryptos and blockchain market.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

facebook is a private social media. many facebooks does not know the crypto. bitcoin. so d bitcoin can be public on facebook.
any social media platform is public but the privacy setting on the media allow users to make their account private. I am sure what you mean by private social media is that users have control over their privacy which includes who can follow them, what to share and deleting what they have shared. etc. cryptocurrency and other advertisement are allowed to run on Facebook and that is the reason while you always see some advertisement on the right corner of your facebook page. if they are banning crypto related ads that means those ads will not be displayed again and publisher will look elsewhere to get traffic
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

It is extremely a terrible news to hear that facebook prohibiting crypto promotions facebook is a privately owned business so they can do it and as of now a large portion of crypto related pages are erasing by facebook so not so distant future they will completely stop to publicize it yet BTC and cryptocurrency world never end regardless of whether they restricted.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

maybe there are some other reasons why ?
a hater keep doing things to knock the person he hates .
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?

how can you didn't know what is the reason ? facebook banning crypto ads because there are many scam icos.
but i think no one can stop crypto. There will be more ways to promote Crypto and ICO on the future.
Social media is one of many ways.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

It is not legalized in many countries, I am guessing FB is just trying to protect crypto and themselves from some threats
BitAds

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

I sell advertising for BitTorrent and am very close to people at Google, Facebook and Twitter who have told me that from a promotion standpoint (at least in the US) their lawyers see way too much potential liability at this point taking in advertising.   A factor is that promoting a product or service from a distributed network may be hard to track down should there be an issue.

However as people have stated here all of the aforementioned companies will be incorporating crypto-currencies into their offering.

SHAMELESS PLUG Smiley Smiley:   BitTorrent does accept advertising from crypto products and services.  Our audience skews 74% male, and they are very much of the cord cutting, technophile mindset and already trust distributed computing.  Contact me at worldwide@bittorent.com if interested for rates
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

The reason why facebook banning the cryptocurrency advertisement is because they want to protect their users. There are a lot of fake ICOs and they came up to the plan to ban the ads for them to protect the users of facebook.

jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Many newspapers have explained that Facebook after the trouble for the violation of privacy did not want to be involved in other scandals for fraudulent ICOs so he suspended his involvement in cryptocurrencies.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

I also see a News.

I also heard this news that Facebook may not allow some crypto adds, but I thought it was not true because Until now I do some Facebook campaign and there is no hindrance for me to do that. So I realized that face still allow some crypto advertisements.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

I read about the approval of facebook, and as far as I understand, they will prohibit advertising that encourages people to use all their money or advertising, offering suspicious or fraudulent investments.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

It's not the first time facebook is censoring, this isr eally sad.  Undecided
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

We know all that there are many scammers who use facebook to find their target and once they get it they will just rename their facebook or create a new one but if it ever happened I think it is just an impact in promoting crypto ads only. Cool
Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

That is not true, when I heard about this same news I go through so research about it. And if Facebook ban crypto add it will loose 40% of it user including me because some people are in Facebook because of crypto
dengineersprof

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

I think this is because of the defrauding that was going so rampant at a time. I think what they finally did was to block unverified sites which probably have issues with their security certification. But they have Cut down on blocking ads. Though I also came up with ideas to fix this. I just advertise with asterisks inbetween the link and tell whoever I am telling to take it out for it to be complete. This has worked for me so far though. You can try it.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

facebook is a private social media. many facebook do not know the crypto. bitcoin. so d bitcoin can be public on facebook.
I think it was in the beginning of this year when they were not aware with the importance of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but now I am seeing many boosted posts which are promoting any ICO or any project aiming to be related with crypto currencies. It happened when  meeting was called by SEC and they said that bitcoin is the currency of future and do not harm it.
It's alarming because the fact that Facebook users are increasing and as one of the  popular form of social media, it has so much potential in attracting more audience. On the other hand, I still believe that Bitcoin can strongly survive even without Facebook, because its not dependent on one resource only. It can still operate in some other ways without the approval of others as it is decentralized. Despite banning crypto ads on Facebook, we have to realize that there are still other sources of information. Let's also remind ourselves that we are the best source of information, it all starts from us, we should be liable in every action we take and words we say to convey the right and informative message.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

It's not the first time facebook is censoring, this isr eally sad.  Undecided
With all those fraudulent ICOs and shit coins filling up facebook advertisements, they have no other option but to ban all advertisements related to crypto currencies. All those HYIP and ponze scheme  advertisements making innocent people fool is not something facebook will want all over their page.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: