Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 1952 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

I hope so , $100 is possible to become that price because they have many investor of the waves, I hope the price will not decrease again but it will increase again the price. Better to buy more waves now and you will gain more profit before end of this year 2018.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

i use to be a fan of this token because of its very promising potential but i guess they are moving very slow as of now. knowing the words of it's devs that they are intentionally making it slow down to have a real good supporters and not just creating a community hype. I believe they must do something because more and more ICO's are coming and i believe there are lot's of chances that they will be overpowered by those incoming ICOS

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

if the market improves why not ? have a good potential

If Bitcoin and Ethereum start growing, Waves will do it as well. They are working hard at their Smart contracts, and the altcoin can really gain much soon.
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??

If they keep airdropping shit coins to new wallets - I highly doubt it. I hate to see worthless tokens in my wallet

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

With market conditions like this it seems difficult to see Waves reach $ 100, I think the most important factor to make Waves price of course is if bitcoin price can reach at least $ 10,000.
There is nothing in this world which is not possible to achieve and that you can expect anything to happen when it comes to that of the crypto market. It is just a matter of time and that you need to hold your nerves so that you can get what all you want to have in your life. There are likely chances of this thing to happen and that even if it doesn’t happen this year, then it will happen in the next year or so.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

If the overall market continues like this, I don't think waves will reach 100$ very soon.
Although it is a very promising project.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

If the overall market continues like this, I don't think waves will reach 100$ very soon.
Although it is a very promising project.

It will reach that price but it takes more time hence waves now is not so good because sasha is not active in his coin or any announcement that can boost its price. Waves was hard to go up again on top 10 unlike before that both ethereum and waves are in competition with the ranks in top 10.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

$ 100 is too much for Waves. The project is good but develops very unstable and slow. It seems to me that it is ahead of its competitors and therefore the price is growing poorly.
I agree! Waves is really a good project and I feel bad for those who are rooting for this coin because they've been waiting long enough to see a big progress, the team is making things so slow or maybe they just want to make things done slowly but surely. Waves is for long term investment though like 3-5 years maybe.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

There is no point speculating the price as that is of no use at all and is not worth it even.
If for you there is no point in speculating with the price of any coin then don't do it that is your right and that's fine, but if you are able to predict even once what the price is going to do you could easily make a fortune that is why people are very obsess about trying to protect what a particular coin may do in the next months or even years and I cannot really blame them for that behavior.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

No, Waves price will not hit $100 this year or any near future, most probably never.
There is no use for Waves, no hype or any other fundamental reason for rising.
There are a lot of competitors in their area and they are growin very fast, Waves is slow and old.
Waves is just a disappointment
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

Waves is a very weak coin, as the project itself. Given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market,$ 100 for the Waves is an unreal figure.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

i have no doubt if in the future waves will reach $100 even more
but, not in this year my friend, its to early for waves

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vizzoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

I think waves has lost a lot of hype unnecessarily recently. It's actually an interesting project that already possesses a huge number around 100k TX/s. Compared to ETH where cryptokitties crippled the network, in my opinion the tech of Waves could end up being better. I always viewed Waves and NEM as more or less equal, undervalued projects, but for some reason NEM got into the spotlight and Waves was left in the dust. Not sure why.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

No, Waves price will not hit $100 this year or any near future, most probably never.
There is no use for Waves, no hype or any other fundamental reason for rising.
There are a lot of competitors in their area and they are growin very fast, Waves is slow and old.
Waves is just a disappointment

This is not true! There is use for waves, they're trying to make business with Russian government. They have serious contact. Competitor number is huge, this is correct, but this doesn't make waves weak, trust me. It can be $80-90 this year in Q4.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Waves will certainly hit big price levels in coming years, I think 50$ within 2019. There are a lot of important events that will take place in the near future, starting from Smart Contracts activation these days.

Maybe Waves can really reach 50 dollars price but next year. As for 2018, I guess the maximum for it is not more than 20USD. Remember that the market was bleeding for a very long time, and it will not rise so fast.
Yes yes, wave will hit $100 this year and might even go a bit beyond the mentioned value. Wave is a good technology and promises good profit that is why people are interested about it so much and the trend has also gone beyond the brinks in the market which is enough to push its prices in the international market. Furthermore, wave is a potential competitor of ETH and has to stay consistent in order to reach ETH.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

I doubt if this is going to happen and I have tried to find out if wave can stand on it own without the help of bitcoin and make that kind of move alone but it might be impossible based on the current price movement.  Wave has fall below $5 since January when you make this post, wave price has drop significantly.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

I think waves has lost a lot of hype unnecessarily recently. It's actually an interesting project that already possesses a huge number around 100k TX/s. Compared to ETH where cryptokitties crippled the network, in my opinion the tech of Waves could end up being better. I always viewed Waves and NEM as more or less equal, undervalued projects, but for some reason NEM got into the spotlight and Waves was left in the dust. Not sure why.
Same here. Wave can very easily cross the said value in the current year and might even before the last two months. The wave is liked for short term profits and seems really promising. Such a small profiting currency is of great worth to the new investors with little to invest, and earning from this makes their way easy to enter the Bitcoin and ETH family.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

I think that this will not happen. It seems to me that this project has become very weak. Developers do not care about it and this is the first step to collapse.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

I think that this will not happen. It seems to me that this project has become very weak. Developers do not care about it and this is the first step to collapse.

Those developers launched the smart contract on the testnet. And they are working on so many other things at the same time.
I can't talk about the price but I think they are growing slow and steady.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

Looks like its not possible for now. Maybe Waves will hit 20$ instead of 100$
They are fast developing but market will not grow that fast for waves.
Competitors are strong and bigger then waves

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████