Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12399 times)
blackpete

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

I can say that I am a true enthusiast of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. I believe that in near future most people will see how crypto is better than nowadays system and will adopt it widely. And our lives will be improved!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

I can safely call myself a believer Smiley when I started to learn about bitcoin, I immediately realized that this is potentially new gold. it may sound naive, but I think that we live at the beginning of a new economic era and what is happening now is just the beginning. maybe it's a bubble, and a pyramid, and what else the haters say, but the crypto's potential is just endless.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

It’s actually one of the nice topics in the forum. I agree with what you said. For me, i’m a believer too. I really believe the technology and blockchain is just amazes me, i like to see good projects around.

youstock
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Cryptocurrency is going to take over the world.  I'm completely serious, fiat will be a thing of the past, found only in small niche hipster groups.  May be a while before it happens, but don't get left behind.  That said, 90% of the current crypto projects won't last 3 years, make sure you pick good ones.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes im very happy about this dip, coz the chart is healthy and its a perfect time to buy I hope it stays at this price and will pumo after chinese new year. Im not afraid about the crashed I still believe in technology and I always think big
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

The blockchain tech is why I'm here and if you understand the tech you won't fall prey to scams or pump and dumps. Reading one white paper a day will not only give you a better understanding of the tech it will give you the ability to sniff out bad projects because their white paper is a joke. The tech isn't that hard to understand if you actually put some time in researching. Do some critical thinking people this tech is the future thats why all the main stream fud. Big time investment firms have been readying themselves to enter the market and do you think they are going to enter a market at all time highs, hell NO. They have been manipulating the market pulling it down to buy in, this baby is getting ready to explode. Invest wisely sit back and reap the benefits...

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
jpurusa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:01 AM

Now we are living in the Technology and science development. Like or dislike we have to face and receive this for future better life. Cryptocurrency is also created and supported by technology development. It aims to help people living  in better way, more simple, practical, faster and safer especially in all kind of economic activity daily.

Based on this condition people should trust and can recieve the existence of this product. This cryptocurrency can be used as an altenative payment instrument in non cash transaction, also can be an investment instrument to support the economic activity. People can earn money and also this business can accomodate people to work, it means can reduce unemployment in this country.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:19:14 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

super rich is unrealistic, richer and wealther is possible however,

cryptocurrencies will be the future because the current money printing central banksters are communist style innefficiency

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:23 AM

I think I can say "Yes". I don't panic during the current crysis and just wait'n'hold my coins; I believe in the future of crypto. If I will panic - I will only help those who are against crypto.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

I want to believe, you know. I absolutely love the idea of independance of cryptocurrencies as I don't trust banks and goverment, so I wish they are here to stay.

Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:57:07 AM

Feel pretty certain it won't become the most widely adopted currency of the future
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:57:49 AM

Most millionaires in the cryptocurrency industry did not achieve their goal during a small period of time and those who are impatient and thinking of the easy way are usually those who fail in this industry. I think our belief in the cryptocurrency is much more measured by the amount of time that we can hold it specially during these times that the market are all red.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

There have already been many such falls, were worse and then there was strong growth, perhaps soon we will observe the same thing! So you just have to wait!
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:03:20 AM

I couldn't agree more!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

I agree with your opinion, everything does require process and patience, we just need to focus and have a mature plan in order to get the results we want.
Results will not lie if we always try and work hard.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

super rich is unrealistic, richer and wealther is possible however,

cryptocurrencies will be the future because the current money printing central banksters are communist style innefficiency
A lots of people are dreaming to make a lots of  money inside crypto industry thinking that this is the easy passage way to fulfill their dreams not realizing or not taking time to read and research deeper about the system, I believe that this industry would be another options for people who loves freedom and those
who are tired already with the monopoly of the financial institutions so I support crypto currency.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

yah you right, many people see cryptocurrency is like a system can make them rich in short time, what i know be patient in invest and believe the coins you invest is the right thing to do, short time is just make a wrong move.
many people do panic sale when cryptocurrency crash, i think is the one reason many people don't believe in cryptocurrency.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

I 100% truly belive that cryptocurrency will change the world, and with it the current financial system. It will take time, around 10 years i belive. But it will happen, there is no way around decentralization anymore. With more and more technology comming out, less ppl need to do manual labour and is getting educated. This leads to smarter ppl, and smarter ppl dont belive in the current financial system. And the circle goes round and round until there is no more FIAT. This circle has been done before, but with other technology. It might not be bitcoin tho, but it will be cryptocurrency.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

In the strictest sense I think yes, but I think we need to find a real project with a real world use. What I truly believe incarnates the most this definition, in next months, is FarmaTrust.  It's a project that aims to deliver pharmaceuticals to people in need avoiding counterfeit drugs. The counter for you to market he's huge and has a grass around two hundreds of billions dollars!! Using the block chain to track and trace pharmaceuticals from the motherfuck to read to the retailer grants expedition of genuine  medicines allowing reduction of costs for a bath states and pharmaceutical industries since they will have to implement a structure that can guarantee the right usage and provenience. All of this will be done using their platform, Zoi. Go check it out!
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

Yes I truly believe in the concept of cryptocurrency. I think that our society really needs a new monetary system in order to cope to the advancement pf technology and the continued market globalization. Cryptocurrency is designed to cater that demand, it is fluid and can be used anywhere in the world which means faster and more efficient transactions, cryptocurrencies are decentralized which means no central banks or government can manipulate it with their advantage meaning a truly independent currency for all countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: