Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12398 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Not all people characteristics want to have an investment in a long-term. We must look things from a different perspective. I believe many people known cryptocurrencies scene to be volatile, and they want to make an advantage over it. The problem is most of them is lack of education and experience so that is why most of them failed.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

Yes. I believe in cryptocurrency because it is proven that you can earn money in easy way. The important thing is you have knowledge in crypto currency and technology.
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrency has given me a lot of opportunity in my life,it changes everyone's path when you know what you are doing in crytocurrencies,i really blockchain is the most important invention from the 22century because it opens new opportunity to most of the people who are using its technology bitcoin is just a piece of the iceberg and we will see what will be the future of everyone whos using cryptocurrencies.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

I truly believe in it, that is why I am here writing a comment about crypto and about this thing called "digital currencies". Bitcoin is digital currency that can transfer from one person to another person without any need of a third party, like a bank. In the first if I ain't believe on crypto then i must not here for a long period of time. Think of this guys, Why are you here? if  you don't believe it?
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Yes that right, any high technology behind cryptocurrency so if would like to make profit in to it, just be patient wait for increasing price. I believe blockchain technology will be give many advantages to the cryptocurrency community in the future and will be there more many adoption of it. So the cryptocurrency community also will be bigger.

Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

Who does not believe in Cryptocurrency are those people aren't trying to elevate their living conditions. It depends on their lifestyle.
I do believe in Cryptocurreny because I do earn money and as I earn tokens and coins they will soon have values and I can able to sell or trade them into Cryptocurrency exchange and convert in into cash or fiat.
earning Cryptocurrency is the most important thing in my life because I am lucky that I am able to earn money while the world isn't adapting this much.

Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Yes. I believe in cryptocurrency because it is proven that you can earn money in easy way. The important thing is you have knowledge in crypto currency and technology.

Cryptocurrency is a proven one of the ways on earning money and before I join this forum and before I educate myself on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, my friends are already earning and this is the reason why I want to earn as well.
Cryptocurrency is the most important thing happened in our career before it's too late or before the world will fully adapt Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

I truly truly believe and appreciate amazing blockchain technology. Bitcoin has a currency has set the path for what is possible with blockchain and bitcoin it's self is better than any form of money existing.
wack slack

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

I totally believe and cryptocurrency. It's not just electronic payments, it's a smart contract. Today's technology is geared towards the internet of things. I believe the value of crytocurrency will go further.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

I personally truly believe in cryptocurrencies and I'm pretty sure that this is our next step in financial evolving.
No matter what they(banks and governments) will do and how hard will they fight crypto's - this will only
make development of projects even faster.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Cryptocurrency has given me a lot of opportunity in my life,it changes everyone's path when you know what you are doing in crytocurrencies,i really blockchain is the most important invention from the 22century because it opens new opportunity to most of the people who are using its technology bitcoin is just a piece of the iceberg and we will see what will be the future of everyone whos using cryptocurrencies.
I do agree with you because crypto has given us the opportunity which the government can not give us. This opens the door of chances for us to achieve our dreams in  our life.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Personally, I invested a considerable amount of money in the crypto currency and sincerely believe that I did it for good reason. I'm waiting for a significant market for crypto currency in the next couple of years.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

I totally believe and cryptocurrency. It's not just electronic payments, it's a smart contract. Today's technology is geared towards the internet of things. I believe the value of crytocurrency will go further.

It's much more than that...

The new field of cryptographic currencies and consensus ledgers (blockchains) is receiving increasing interest from various different communities. These communities are very diverse and amongst others include: technology enthusiasts, activist groups, cypherpunk libertarians, researchers from various disciplines, start-ups, large enterprises, public authorities and policy makers, banks, financial regulators, business men, investors, and also criminals who exploit anonymity measures and make use of the fact that criminal investigation and de-anonymization techniques are lagging behind.

People use the term "blockchain technology" to mean different things, and it can be confusing.  Sometimes they are talking about BTC's blockchain, sometimes it’s other virtual currencies, sometimes it’s smart contracts.  Most of the time though, they are talking about distributed ledgers, i.e. a list of transactions that is shared among a number of computers, rather than being stored on a central server.

Cryptocurrencies have many different aspects, and can therefore be viewed from various angles, including the financial and economic perspective, legal perspective, political and sociological perspective, as well as technical and socio-technical perspectives. These very different viewpoints can be separated even further; for example, the technical aspects can be divided into the following non-exhaustive list of fields: cryptography, network and distributed systems, game theory, data science, and software security.

The history of cryptographic currencies rests on two foundations. The first is the history of distributed systems research in general, and the second is the history of electronic cash systems. Both fields are related to research and advances in cryptography, and particularly research in the area of asymmetric cryptography, e.g., blind signature schemes. In retrospect, Bitcoin provided the missing link between those fields of research to create a decentralized cryptographic currency.

There’s a lot of excitement about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Optimists claim that Bitcoin will fundamentally alter payments, economics, and even politics around the world. Pessimists claim Bitcoin is inherently broken and will suffer an inevitable and spectacular collapse. Who knows what will happen? I know one thing for sure; crypto assets/coins/tokens/currencies, are here to stay!

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

A good suggestion for everyone mate, and thats true and how reality shows. And for those investments, we can avoid that by participating in some free coin giveaway and those bounty. We all believe in cryptocurrencies with different ways and believe
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency's potential but i believed in blockchain's technology can do to the whole wolrd,bitcoin is just a piece of cake and these altcoins are just some glitters to whole thing,blockchain is the technology behind all the cryptocurrencies without it we wont have what we have right now.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:43:02 AM
Merited by Ramtapsbtc (2)

Yeah I got you. I truly believe in cryptocurrency the way it was being invented for the real purposed. People should realized that investing in crypto is too risky due to volatility as a results in supply and demand, you may end up lose your money.
If you want to take part in crypto you need knowledge and patient to wait for the right timing so you will be profitable.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

I myself really believe in crypto because now crypto has changed my life and I will keep trying hard in it so I can be more successful again.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

I truly believed in crypto currency because I already experienced the benefits of it. I earned token working on signature campaign and sold it into bitcoin and turn it into cash. It was amazing earning money on my own without the help of others and because of that, I no longer ask for my parents about my weekly allowance. If you are doubting and still want to try to earn crypto currency, then it is better if you would try to work on signature campaigns, trade or even invest. It is always up to you.
sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
Merited by foculur (2)

I believe blockchain technology. Bitcoin shows us that currency is possible with blockchain. Bitcoin needs to be faster. May be one of the altcoins will survive. But I think the crypto currency will continue

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
dudov

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Definately yes, this falling just a part of the game
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: