Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12398 times)
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

We are like the internet, the apple or alibaba that gets mocked and dragged many times at first but we'll still manage to succeed at the end.  I believe that cryptocurrencies are destined to rule the system in the future because like successful people that walks through challenging paths first before they win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wendybean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

I truly believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of our economy- they have gained our trust, and people are happy earning via cryptocurrency mining. It is not necessary that the richer will become rich. If you technically see, most of the governments are planning to take action against cryptocurrencies, but it cannot be said with certainty which country will show a positive flag and which one will show a negative one.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yeah I got you. I truly believe in cryptocurrency the way it was being invented for the real purposed. People should realized that investing in crypto is too risky due to volatility as a results in supply and demand, you may end up lose your money.
If you want to take part in crypto you need knowledge and patient to wait for the right timing so you will be profitable.
Yes I believe 100% in some cryptocurrency like in bitcoin and ethereum because this two gives me a lot of profits, also this two is the best cryptocurrency because of many people that used it and many people are also trust tis two coins.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

I truly believe that cryptocurrencies will sooner or later somehow takes its olace in history. Being one of those currencies that will be used later on for simple transactions and purposes though its online I am looking forward that most of the first world and second world countries can easily adapt to it since it has the capabilities of equipping its population with internet and online gadgets.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

Yes i still believe in this crypto because i think, it is a new generation of money, everything is digital. And we need to learn because someday, everyone will use this

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

until now I still believe cyrpto currancy but it seems a lot of people who do not believe or hesitate to cyptocurrancy, because now almost all the price coin down and no sign will rise.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

I strongly believe in crypto currency and I still want to  increase my  knowledge about  it, how will it  help  our  society to  move forward economically.Earning  at the same time  learning.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

I strongly believe in crypto currency and I still want to  increase my  knowledge about  it, how will it  help  our  society to  move forward economically.Earning  at the same time  learning.
sane.
we all do believe in cryptocurrency, i want to see how it grows in the future and how it will become when everyone in the world will know how great the crypto world is.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

I think I am not truly believe in it. I do the investment just because I think I can make enough money in it and it can bring me what I want. As for the tec, I don't think I know enough.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

sane.
we all do believe in cryptocurrency, i want to see how it grows in the future and how it will become when everyone in the world will know how great the crypto world is.
why im here and why i also choose this currency for cause i am strongly believe on it and this is where i have been see a lot of opportunity that i may take for that i never had on real world.so for me a may have to believe here in bitcoin currency.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Those who did not believe on bitcoins back in the day is now regretting today because the value is already increasing, bitcoins already surpassed 16k dollar before 2018 reach and it might go back to normal after the end of february so just keep on believing and never stop investing.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Yeah I got you. I truly believe in cryptocurrency the way it was being invented for the real purposed. People should realized that investing in crypto is too risky due to volatility as a results in supply and demand, you may end up lose your money.
If you want to take part in crypto you need knowledge and patient to wait for the right timing so you will be profitable.
as is the case today. many people want to get rich from bitcoin but many of them do not have patience, knowledge about bitcoin and the most important is believe in crypto future. every crypto price goes down like bitcoin they are always scared and panicked against the extreme changes that exist. fluctuations are a natural thing in cryptocurrency market. so why when prices go down you panic and fear? if you already believe in a crypto like bitcoin. of course you will keep calm and believe that bitcoin price will definitely re-recover
8man

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

Hi,

Of course I believe in crypto  Smiley

And correction Could Well Have Shaken Out Potentially Damaging Investors (Cointelegraph).
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

I believe in crypto and blockchain. I believe that these technologies can change the world for the better. Because they can help us get rid of corruption and bribes. And the state system can improve.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Cryptocurrency have changed my perspective in finances and this has helped me gain economically for the past few months. Definitely I believe in cryptocurrency. This is a way of using your money in a digital wallet. This is the future!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
mugawanti

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

I've read a tread that's the same topic as you,
and moderator from local indonesia say you wait after chinese new year and he say some altcoin will go to moon.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

yes, I honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Ofcourse I truly believe in cryptocurrency because it is my living and it worth my effort because I really earn big because of cryptocurrency.
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

The answer is big yes.

Why would rely on centralised system of control over the currencies.

Moreover if you look at the offshore banking its worth more than 7 Trillion USD. So as the confidence of mass public rises (which it will after LN network on BTC and EOS mainnet launch) , this market will flow certainly flow into crypto. Thus pushing the total market cap.

Even the south korea is positive on this tech and cryptocurrency and ask CHINA to be fmully emerged into it. Yesterday US senate also gave a big Thumps up to this, statting that blockchains cannot be separated from cryptocurrencies.

Also, cryptocurrency will help to tokenise traditional market.....for eg. DIGIX....That will be a big market..Real estate itself is more that 200 Trillion, tokenising it will be mindblasting..<IMAGINE>

Such fascinating time to alive.

RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

yes is do believe on the cryptocurrency beacuse no matter what the technology as of now will be still be growing and growing adapting and changing to help our live make more easier and also the crypto currencies will be still be going
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: