Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12399 times)
Salsalyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

Yes i believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain,it gives us anonimity and the freedom to transact without any centralization or regulations by our government.I believe cryptocurrency will replace fiat someday with the help of blockchain technology,this is the era of digital assets where all of our transactions needs to use internet.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

I most believe cryptocurrency, I think my future is good. everyday not give cheap. we should patience. also we  should believe it. 
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency. There are many projects out there and there are also many ways to earn money from the online crypto market. Most people are invested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they believe in blockchain technology that "can change the world." It has gained its popularity on the wave of distrust towards existing social institutions. Blockchain technology is what most would truly believe in, and the ability to outreach and have blockchains that co-exist with certain industries will be the key.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You are so right . It is so sad that the market is full of investors that are more interested in making very quick profit than watching their investments grow. The problem with trying to make quick bucks is that you are sure to lose your patience.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

I most believe cryptocurrency, I think my future is good. everyday not give cheap. we should patience. also we  should believe it. 

As for me, cryptocurrency is not God to believe into. It is just the stuff that gives us hundreds of possibilities — anonymity, speed and safeness of transactions and the chance to trade and earn. That is why I use crypto.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

If a member does not believe in crypto than he/she will not post here.
All we are believing in crypto currencies and we all support them by at least spreading the word

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

If a member does not believe in crypto than he/she will not post here.
All we are believing in crypto currencies and we all support them by at least spreading the word
The cryptocurrency world, is one of the best initiatives that can help us to achieve many nobles goals. But in order to see the change, we must be the change.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

For me, for example, this is another way to earn money. I do not attach much importance to this. Yes, I want to get rich in a minute) But I'm not very upset if it does not happen. Perceive it as a game, like everything in this life)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

I truly believe in crypto currency and its potential. Despite the uncertainties and volatilities that is surrounding crypto currency, i still have high hopes in its capacity to grow and improve. There is more in crypto currency than just making money and investing in it to earn, crypto currency is somewhat the beginning of digital currency and world market/services where every payment and transactions happen in just a split second.

lesya-ya

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

I want to believe in all this, people offer a new type of income. Technologies do not stand still, so you need to try to be successful !!! Perhaps we can do it thanks to the cryptocurrency. Grin
Kakabawa19471947

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

i would start beliving when one person isnt allowed to own more then one of each currency or some other way control can be taken away from wales, the way the current system works we have replaced  one terriable idea with another terriable idea, there shouldnt be any wales in any system otherwise its not fair, we need another sat nakamoto to create a fair distributon  system just like block chain
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

I do believe in new technology such us cryptocurrency. What I see is cryptocurrency is a timely solution to the current trend of the economy. We are in a digital stage and we need digital currency to cater this.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pvt-snafu

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

I would say that definitely, I would like to become superrich in the very short period of time. I would say this is some sort of utopian dream. The one thing that should be taken into the account, the fact that you can't become reach just because of luck/coincidence, don't get me wrong I am not talking right now about 20k  more likely I am talking in regards to 20kk. This amount can't be done just by bounty/sell/buy without involving the brain.

The right way is to think first, analyze the market, and only then invest. And during this manipulations you will be more and more interested in the whole process, thus on the end of the day, you'll become the crypto expert with a huge amount of knowledge and willing to increase it even more.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Even if people are in just to make money, you cannot do that without a modicum of belief in what you do, and in that sense definitely there are a lot of believers here in the crypto world. Apart from that there are truer believers who can foresee a future with blockchain technology, truly useful ico's attempting to convene a unique lifestyle.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Although I agree with most of what you had to say here, but sometimes one has to hussle to make money in crypto. A lot of people have got rich by hodling, not gonna work all the time mate!

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Yes , I do believe in cryptoes. I also think it is a revolution like former internet, and cryptoes will make me rich, that must be right.
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

I believe in the Blockchain first and foremost.

The current age of thousands of coins and ICO's will most likely come to similar end as most companies had during and after the dot.com bubble.

Most likely some of the really valuable and useful coins/projects will stay, those also with corporate and mainstream adoption.

Also a lot of people will most likely end in jail for securities fraud and other white collar crimes relating back to crypto.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

yes, I really trust the crypto even though now the price of crypto is down but I'm sure it's only a short time, because by 2017 the price of crypto is too much increase so now the time of crypto to rest before the price increases again at the end of December 2018.

illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

Yes this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.You just believe in crypto and take start with confidentially will meet the goals.
Rus3001

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will grow rapidly over time  and this is the future of human being. I think and hope it will bring to the new and innovative technology of mankind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: