Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12399 times)
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

I dont believe that you can be rich in short term. Thats very wrong. I didnt see any example of that. I believe cryptocurrencies , in long term you gonna win good money. Just be patient and calm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindoor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:47:25 AM

I believe in cryptocurrencies. Its a great alternative to our current economic system, and there's also the "beauty" of the blockchain. Lots of options, some to store value, other for privacy, smart contracts, lending platforms.... What's not to like....
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

Of course, I believe in the rapid development of the cryptocurrency, this is a new stage of economic and computer development, which gives a tremendous opportunity to earn money, it's a pity I did not do it 5 years ago ...
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

Everyone's mindset is different, but I think cryptocurrency is a new technology that is much useful if used properly. I believe cryptocurrency will grow rapidly over time.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I will not be here if i did not believed in crypto currencies world. I have earning more than enough to support my family financial needs in which i did not experience in any trades using the fiat currency alone but using crypto currencies i earned more than i expected therefore i will keep my trust and patience especially in the moment of price value is crashing.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:00:28 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

of course yes I really believe in cryptocurrency like bitcoin because of bitcoin I've got a lot of profit and from bitcoin I can buy anything I want.
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

Yes we truly believe in cryptocurrency.it is a good way to earn money in very short period. I understand crypto market in long time , but it is very new technology in world.our future is secured with crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

I'll be honest that I'm really for the money in the first place. Cryptocurrency making things more transparent is only second that I truly believe in.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:13 AM

Yes, i trully believe in the crypyocurrency ot is part of the modern technology so i must trust in this, so no matter what happens ,issue and problem come out on the cryptocurrency i cannot sell it , because i knoe that somefay it is afvantage that you have cryptocurrency in your wallet because someday the cryptos are more usable than the fiat and country money.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

I truly do digital currencies will be apart of everyone's daily life, whether you know it or not. Although, blockchain technology is what most would truly believe in, and the ability to outreach and have blockchains that co-exist with certain industries will be the key.

What i don't believe in is the 100s of shitcoins that launch monthly for a quick profit. Either by "disrupting" or etc some other bullshit to try to create value, none of these coins will ever disrupt shit, as they will all be crushed the minute they actually (if they even do) enter said industry.

It doesn't take a genius to create a working blockchain, and to incorporate it into existing frameworks, any corporation can do it if they please and feel threatened enough.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

Yes I agree with your opinion, that so many people want to get rich quick in a short time and sometimes they just see from the final results achieved but do not see the process.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

Yes, I believe that there are lot of people who thinks that they will get rich in an easy way by just engaging with crypto currencies which is really possible, but what they don't know is that they should exert effort and patience for it to happen. Some people thinks that if they make small amount of effort, they  can become millionaires already which is impossible. Some gets bored if they don't see any changes with their lives and cryptos which they invested in where what they tend to do is to just sell their cryptos and stop investing in it. What they didn't know is that this cryto (whatever crypto is it) has really potential to change their life but because of lack of patience, left it which they might regretted later. So yes the key to success is to have patience and have faith in cryptos to invested in. Have a good choice and be smart enough for someone to reach his/her dream of becoming rich with the help of cyrptos.
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

I think it's inevitable that technology catches up, or surpasses in this case, our views on the standard fiat. I don't think the technology in cryptocurrency is the problem here but rather the adoption. The moment any one of our grandmas is able to walk into a store and purchase an item using cryptocurrency is the day our doubts vanish. Although thinking hundreds of years ahead here, what will revolutionize cryptocurrency?
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

As for me, I definitely believe in the future of cyptocurrency. The age of human civilization has always been developing. And we are at a specific age in which the digital technology has almost saturated the entire world. And along with this digital age must be the demand for a digital currency. It is kind of ironic if we enter the online era and yet we are still stuck with the paper bills and the heavy coins. There has to be a perfect time very soon when we finally and fully embrace the actual use of cryptocurrency.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kamal0028

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

Believe or not is least considered for me,I may lose even if believe in the present scenario.the knowledge I’m gaining in this amazing technology over the time makes every day of my life worthy.first time I found something which gives hope and surprises.for me it doesnt matter even if every thing goes to zero,this technology is true and unique to bounce back hitting hard(I see my future)
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

I truly believe in cryptocurrency. I believe this is the future of human being. It is like internet. New technologies like personal wallet, ICO, and blockchain technology is really changing our world. I think this is like global warming. No question, trust it.
snowflakeofeng

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

As for me, I definitely believe in the future of cyptocurrency. The age of human civilization has always been developing. And we are at a specific age in which the digital technology has almost saturated the entire world. And along with this digital age must be the demand for a digital currency. It is kind of ironic if we enter the online era and yet we are still stuck with the paper bills and the heavy coins. There has to be a perfect time very soon when we finally and fully embrace the actual use of cryptocurrency.

I agree with you. It's already time for us to develop something different from the old brick and mortar economy we have been running for eons... Definitely cryptos are here to stay!
geauxtigers (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

thanks all for reply! I learnt from some very valuable opinions and thoughts!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
MoCryptoMoProblems

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

I believe in the coins I invest in. I don't invest in any coin that I think won't disrupt whatever market they are targeting. I think that will play a huge part of success later on the road when most of the coins go to shit.

Sticking by this rule, I think I won't be disappointed if any of the coins I've invested in go to shit, because from the beginning I had the mindset of knowing about the coin and what its about and believing in the project from the start.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

I will not be rich from before without believing cryptocurrency technology. We are now living in a technological age, in which many people compete to be the best. With this cryptocurrency technology can make people earn money easily without working too hard I think.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: