Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12398 times)
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Of course I believe in cryptocurrency. Since I know the world crypto nearly all my time  I spend on trading and came to this forum. And what I do is very satisfactory and sufficient yield.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

Yes, I fully believe in the idea of crypto currency. I do not quite understand how the financial structure will change exactly, but I see how banks start to fear crypto currency. I think that we should not miss this opportunity. After all, the time that we now live in 5 years will be called - times of opportunity
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

Yes, I believe. I believe that by working here you can change your life. my friend thanks to crypto currency became a millionaire, and it's not just rumors, but absolute truth, he was an ordinary guy from the countryside !!! And so ... I have a goal! Grin Smiley

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

I am 100% behind the technology of crypto, not just a speculator wanting to get rich quick, although wealth accumulation is a part of my journey with crypto, I do not want this to totally blind me because if there are market crashes like what is happening now, I do not want to panic and make irrational decisions. This technology is very much now a fabric of our lives and as we step into the future we must harness and embrace it and utilize it fully to improve both our lives and the lives of future generations to come. I am nearing the end of my life cycle but I will be happy to know passing from this world that I was able to be a part of this big revolution to help mankind have a giant leap forward in life.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Cryptocurrency is just another way of getting income. Me for example, I still have a stable job with an income band that is above industry standards. I'm also under discussions in starting a new business with a good friend of mine. Overall, it's about doing your research and investing in what makes you believe you'll get the most profit out of.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Yes i am,i truly believe in cryptocurrency that is the reason why i am her and existed in Bitcointalk.org,if i have doubt and hesitation in cryptocurrency i will never try to join the community if my perception of Bitcoin is not good,it was been proven that cryptocurrency is not a scam it is a opportunity to people who have patience and ambition in life.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

yes, why not , i believe it, it is my future, i have many hopes,
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

Yes, I believe. I believe that by working here you can change your life. my friend thanks to crypto currency became a millionaire, and it's not just rumors, but absolute truth, he was an ordinary guy from the countryside !!! And so ... I have a goal! Grin Smiley

Having a goal will make you determined to earn more coins, that's good for your future. I believe in crypto and I know this will be with us until the next generation.
SteveRogers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

There are enough people who believe in cryptos. I personally believe in crpytos, thats why im holding all my coins at the moment and dont sell. There are many weak hands who dont believe and sold these days. Those weak hands are blame for this huge dump. So its better when those people leave cryptoworld, it just makes us stronger.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

stupid something to say about this cryptocurrency may collapse and may become more established in the world , but while it is possible to earn it , then why not
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Blockchain technology will not develop and will only develop, it will be introduced into all spheres of our life. So we live in a wonderful time of change.

eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

I truly believe in Bitcoin that it will change my destiny in life and it can provide a financially freedom,it will help me thru financial problem and it will lead me to success,i believe it will going to happen if i will pursue this kind of opportunity her in Bitcoin.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Yes I believe in cryptocurrencies and there will be coins in the future that will be use by everyone, It will someday become a norm, I love how other coins have technologies in which we can not imagine 10 years ago but now they are making it all happen.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Yes I believe in cryptocurrencies and there will be coins in the future that will be use by everyone, It will someday become a norm, I love how other coins have technologies in which we can not imagine 10 years ago but now they are making it all happen.
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency. I believe in it because I already earned money through it and I know that years later cryptocurrency will also dominate paper cash because of people who are investing in it probably 20-30 years from now in my opinion.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

Yes of course, I believe with cryptocurrencies since I have seen so many proofs of transactions about this cryptos. Also, If a member do not have trust with these coins, then you are probably not dedicated with your commitment here. Do not estimate it's quality since we are all the reason why these cryptocurrency rises.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency markets. There are several reasons. For example I know banking system doesn't work for average joe, and national currencies become worthless over time under heavy inflation. Crypto is nice fix to this and I enjoy joining the party. Ofc my fav coin is bitcoin, but Ethereum gained my trust too as 2nd best.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

The problem if the person's mind only want to earn big with no careful examination to the ICO will truly bring him to disappoint to crypto and will not believe it anymore and make a negative news against it.
Without the thing you had mention foolishness is the master of money lover.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

I really believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain,thats why theres no FUD or news can push me to do stupid things like panic selling,most of the coins i am holding are solid coins thats why i dont really care about these bloodbaths.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

I agree that most of the people see cryptocurrencies as a shortcut to become rich. Well it's one big aspect of cryptocurrencies there is no doubt in it that cryptocurrencies provide an opportunity to become rich but what I also believe is that cryptocurrencies can free all of us from relying on the trustless third parties like financial institutions and most importantly banks I mean. We wouldn't need to go to bank for any kind of transactions and it could be done between two peers easily and timely. Owners will have the full control on their money, not the banks. Cryptocurrencies can make our lives easy. As the time is getting fast, why to rely on slow banking processes where if you have to open a bank account, it takes 5 to 6 days to open. On the other hand you can open cryptowallet and keep your cryptos in it with in no time. But the safety features of cryptocurrencies are not too much easy as if a noob delete the private key of wallet and what if the wallet gets hack or something then all cryptos gone. But still in the end Cryptocurrencies, blockchains are really an amazing invention. And I believe this system will stay as the new form of currency.

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Believe in crypto currency is the different thinking of every person vary in any field. IF any person booked any huge profit from this market then he has a full faith on the crypto and he will be also invest his wealth for the future. if any any body got loss from this market then his believe will be very less on this market. but i believe this market because only in this market any body can become a millionaire in very short time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: