Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
As you know bitcoin is the king with the crown but if you remember in the close end of 2017 a group try to challenge bitcoin with BCH. with the challenge BCH value increased but still bitcoin has the crown.
Fro 2018 there can be a different approach may be trying to strengthen ethereum with support of ICOs. But we may see a different competitor for the crown and may be it can be NEO..
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

It could be it has the potential to take over bitcoins place and there are already eth pairs out there in the markets.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
I don't think ethereum can be that because its availability is unlimited so it may not reach the value of bitcoin.But it can beat the value in the market cap value.But I think bitcoin will be the king of crypto because bitcoin can recover from the price crashes very soon we can know that from the history.
Vitalik Buterin wants to limit emissions of ETH tokens. He plans to withdraw some coins from circulation by collecting a fee for applications on the Ethereum blockchain.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

I dont think ethereum can surpass bitcoin on the top. if we look at the price chart ethereum also drops when bitcoin drops its value as well as other cryptocurrency. ethereum is more stable because it has a huge supply so if there is small movement we may not notice. this is my opinion, any cryptocurreny can surpass bitcoin in terms of market capitalization but no one can replace it as main cryptocurrency. ethereum is also a good alternative coin but i dont think it can replace bitcoin any time soon.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Ethereum is the strongest competitor of bitcoin.  But still it will not surpass bitcoin.  Bitcoin will still be the queen and eth will be the queen.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Ethereum is good altcoin and it is good to have for the future as we seen that bitcoin is having a high price and after bitcoin Ethereum is the king of the crypto. We are investing in this currency and this is very profitable for those who have hold it for the future. Ethereum is a good altcoin we have to make investment in this currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ?
No. Bitcoin will remain the leader of all crypto's.
As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum.
Ethereum also is having a rough time to remain stable and I don't know why you can only see that part on bitcoin and positive part of ETH.
Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
Nope.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

In my opinion I think it's impossible to happen that ethereum the new king of crypto, look at the price of bitcoin so high. If that a possibility I think it's early to say that, but for me bitcoin is the of crypto currency and no one can replaced it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

This is highly possible as ETH just need to double its price now to replace BTC as top 1 and it might happen this year but who knows.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

One of other major reasons why investors look confident about Ethereum is that unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum blockchain has multiple applications beyond just trading Ether coins. Last year, we saw how Ethereum blockchain provided the platform for many new startups to initiate ICOs.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

I hope it wont get screwed up with forks like Bitcoin eventually
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

I don't think this year since it'll probably need to 10x the least.

But based on the tech and everything, I think it'll eventually "dethrone" btc.
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

and I think that the ether is more promising than bitcoin. let its price is certainly lower, but it is more stable. I think he will still prove himself

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Bitcoin being the first established and widely known as the first cryptocurrency it will be very tough for ethereum to dethrone in terms of market cap but when comparing it with large amount of coins eth has in its network when compared to BTC this can easily be beaten. But ethereum has a vast expansion nowadays and large number of tokens are released day to day with eth as its base. Even in transaction fees BTC is skyrocketing and eth has minimal fees by which people use it for transfers. BTC prices are fluctuating to the core and there has been no stable price for past 4 years whereas eth has stable market price.
The last year launch of Ethereum alliance consists of major giants from all industries. These factors will not leave eth to sink but to reach sky high in the following years.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

I still don't think it's realistic.
Because it more than two years, I have seen a lot of comments about the ETH will surpass BTC, but every BTC to rise to a new level, so I think now is on the bottom of the BTC.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
BtcBling

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

As of now no, Bitcoin is still the no.1 in cryptocurrencies by means of value, usage, and investments. Ethereum will have a long journey to become the no.1 before it dethrones Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is volatile by means of market value and Ethereum is becoming more stable than Bitcoin but still, investors preferred using Bitcoin because it is much user-friendly and everyone knows Bitcoin than Ethereum.

Hafamot

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

Is like  Ethreum is the new keep ng now having is way in crypto world. Ethreum should enjoy is stay and build up the security tightly.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

Maybe yes but not near time.
The marketcap of etherium maybe can defeat bitcoin marketcap but talking about price, i am not etherium can over the bitcoin price in near time. It needs more time
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

I do not think much that bitcoin is still the cryptocurrency for the time being, and although Ethereum has been chasing it, the gap between Ethereum and bitcoin is still far from the price, and bitcoin is the basis of all cryptocurrencies , Its price can not fall too much, because if it falls too much, the price of other cryptocurrencies will make us even more panic.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

With the massive ICOs nowadays, I think it will be Ethereum time to shine. Majority of the crypto are Ethereum base and payments are in the form of Ethereum so there will be big demand for Ethereum. It will be no suprise if one day Ethereum will take over the market capitalization of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: