Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

We don't know if when is ETH will became a king of cryptocurrency all we need to do is we must buy it now and HODL it while its in a low price now.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

I don't think ethereum can lead over bitcoin as of this days even bitcoin going down its value. If we try to recall the performance of bitcoin it so  impressive but comparing to ethereum I would say it doesn't match its value. Also, I'm so amazed on the performance of ethereum on this year but doesn't enough to reach bitcoin.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

I think Ethereum is still a Prince, but very soon it can really conquer Bitcoin and become a King of the crypto world. That is why most of guys now are interested in buying ETH, and I know some of them who exchange their BTC coins into Ethereum.

I think it's too early to say that Ethereum will beat Bitcoin. Yes, the crypto currency has every reason to be one of the best. The price of Ethereum has grown significantly over the past six months. But still it is not as popular as Bitcoin. And this is his main problem - people still consider Ethereum to be weaker and second-rate compared to Bitcoin. They have less confidence in Ethereum and prefer to invest in Bitcoin, since they consider it more reliable. Perhaps someday Ethereum will become a king of the crypto-currency, but I doubt that it will happen in the near future.
zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

I don’t see eth as the king of cryptocurrency for now. Btc is still the king and frontrunner of all since it started all of these cryptocurrencies. ETH  can be a bright prospect as to be the new king of this world. It need more time and effort from the people behind the scenes of this. If btc price goes down and hit its all time low, I can see eth goes forward if more and more people invest in it.

boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

if ETH overtakes BTC during this month or two, it is due to the weakening of BTC and not due to the strength of ETH.

But if ETH is to be able to improve its speed and scalability with Casper and eventually move to POS, ETH will definitely take over BTC.

Note that ETH has 30 times more developers in their community than the next blockchain community... in this digital world, the more developers implies greater chances of success and more DApps being developed.

if you look at the mobile apps world, you will see more Android developers than iOS and Windows..
https://www.businessinsider.in/You-will-find-more-Android-developers-than-iOS-Windows/articleshow/52413440.cms

and in 2017..more than 80% of phones sold are on Android.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/266136/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems/

Ethereum with its larger number of developers will dominate and will become the dominant blockchain..

disclaimer: I hold lots lots lots of ETH Tongue

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

Why not? Have you seen how Ether has been stable in recent days? Personally, I do not mind the ether being king. Therefore, I will pour my deposit from Bitcoin. Such big volatility does not suit me at all.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

To me, Ethereum cannot be the king of cryptocurrency ever.
Bitcoin will always remain the king Despite the speculations and the fake news. Its always going to bitcoin
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

ETHEREUM is a revolutionary platform and cryptocurrency and I believe that the main uptrend in the crypto market caps in the last year can be mainly attributed to the ETHEREUM NETWORK AND PLATFORM. It has given a go ahead to many private enterprises to grow their businesses and help to capitalize them in a way that was impossible before and it also is the bedrock for which micro investors have been able to shape their economies in a micro economic level and from that standpoint I believe Ethereum to be a great landmark in the history of evolution of cryptocurrency in general. This is my take on the subject.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pertor

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

I think it will happen next year. I think the capitalization of Ethereum at a price of$ 3000 would be lower than Bitcoin at a price of 25000$. In any case, all this is just speculation, we'll have to wait and see.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

The etherium has a good team that promotes it and does it better. With such a pace, the etherium can become better.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

While the entire cryptocurrency market is undergoing a major correction since the beginning of this week, Ethereum has managed to swim against the tide and emerged as the new boss of the crypto town.

The cryptocurrency has surged more than 60 percent in a week to hit a record-high of $1,424.29, as per our data. This makes Ethereum as the most trending cryptocurrency currently which has now given more than 13,000% returns in last one year, with almost close to 100% rise since the start of 2018. With this Ethereum, has crossed a market cap of above $130 billion.

Ethereum and Ripple were in a close-knit competition until recently where Ripple has corrected more than 50% in past three days and is currently trading at $1.83 with valuations of just over $73 billion. It seems after a huge run-up in Ripple, investors are now booking profits and shifting gears to Ethereum which confidently managed to surpass $100 billion valuations this week to now above $130 billion.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Thats very possible when bitcoin crashes,or if the support level in $8k were broke or worst $5k thats the end of bitcoin which ethereum can replace it,most of investors are tired of these manipulated pumps and dumps,bitcoin drama is never a healthy thing to our community.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Ethereum price stayed up during the dip because people had to buy ETH in order to invest in ICO. But yes I agree, Ethereum is for sure the best cryptocurrency at this moment. Bitcoin will need to do a lot of updates in order to start gaining again (if the lightning network gets implemented it's gonna be a step in the right direction).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

It is too early to say that ETH would be the new King. It is still January and if we look at historical trends January really is the time for price corrections and values of coins will really go down. But will slowly rise up on the succeeding months. I would only agree that ETH will be the new King once ETH surpasses the price of BTC which for now will still be a long way ahead. But everything is possible especially on the volatility of the cryptomarket, all we have to do is just be ready, anything can happen.

You are right. Is to early complain about, I can't agree that Ether will be the new King looking at the variation of BTC and Ether before it will get to surpass, It will take time Although non can predict about it but certainly it will surpass.
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

ETH is one of my main coins. it has potential to growth it is very good coins. advise some newbie to buy some ETH
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

I hope that this crypto currency will replace bitcoin from the first place in the market and prove that bitcoin has outlived itself Tongue
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

While the entire cryptocurrency market is undergoing a major correction, Ethereum has managed to swim against the tide and emerged as the new boss of the crypto town. Ethereum  is the most trending cryptocurrency currently which has now given more than 13,000% returns in last one year, with almost close to 100% rise since the start of 2018. With this Ethereum, has crossed a market cap of above $130 billion.With the increasing number of projects coming on Ethereum blockchain, the investor sentiment is overall bullish as there has been an increasing amount of trust in Ethereum’s future.
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

We will be hope that ether will get the same course as bitcoin. Many people talk that 2018 a year will become perspective for ether.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

Ethereum are now being used for most of the advanced traders becuase of the low transaction fee compare to bitcoin, it will never replace bitcoin yet but if Vitalik continue to develop the platform then at least 3-5 years it will be the one who can surpass bitcoin.

warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

For now bitcoin transactions fees also low, let Buterin finish their plans with byzantrium and constantinople, then i look.
Etherium down after one simple game on their network

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: