Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:13:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

I do not think this year, Bitcoin currently has just broken the highest price during its time at the price level of $ 7,900 per BTC (about 106.6 million), whereas at the beginning of 2017 it cost only about $ 908 per BTC (about 1.2 million). That is, Bitcoin has booked a growth increase of more than 800% within a year alone. While Ethereum, ranked No. 2 in the world's most popular crypto currency rankings, is trading at $ 331.9 per ETH, while at the beginning of the year the ETH price is still trading at $ 9 per ETH (about IDR 121 thousand). This means Ethereum has posted a growth increase of more than 3.700% in just one year, when viewed from Market Cap (Bitcoin's Market Capitalization) is leaving Ethereum, with a total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with trading volume for the last 24 $ 5 billion. While supply Bitcoin in circulation has reached $ 16 million from max supply 21 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin thinning so that according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase over time.Sedangkan for Ethereum, the total Market Cap or market capitalization is still in the $ 31 billion with the last 24 hours trading volume of $ 834 million.Untuk supply of ETH that has been circulating in the market of 97 million without brick maximum. This also makes it difficult for ETH prices to rise further, let alone the available supply "unlimited". Although there are some who say that the maximum ETH is 87 million, but now its circulation has even exceeded that limit.

So for Ethereum Price Prediction 2018, I can hardly conclude that Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the value of saving and exchange rate (as Asset).
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

this could happen,even though the market price is now down again but I'm sure someday ethereum will be able to surpass the price of bitcoin,I am sure because look at the price development ethereum is very fast compared altcoin.
Sagaris

Activity: 267
Merit: 6

Crypto Worker

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

This vote will always be king. We have to work for a much better game than to be in a race.

If you like it, you can give Merit!
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
Maybe in the near future when most of the people realized that bitcoin's tx speed wont speedup if the lightning network isnt implemented well,ethereum might overtake bitcoin in the near future when something happened or another big FUD were spread causing these panic sellers to sell.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
drogas

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

I don't think so as these days it is also going down considerably.

Everything is going down these days.

Though I do think ETH will eventually dethrone btc as the new king.
spiritbreaker18

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

I don't think so as these days it is also going down considerably.

Everything is going down these days.

Though I do think ETH will eventually dethrone btc as the new king.
I don't think so that ETH will become new king of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is going down but still I don't see any chances of etherium to take the title of bitcoin. Bitcoin is more popular and expensive than etherium. I believe that bitcoin price will recover soon and etherium will left behind forever. That's my thought.
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

I strongly agree to you because at this very moment etherium is very strong in maintaining the price and that is the current ruler.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
For me I don`t think so!maybe for how many years pass by because as of now bitcoin will remained a king of crypto.But I love also Ethereum because most of our ICO`s now required ETH Adress that link to our Myetherwallet.We have a basis why can`t dethrone the Etherium from Bitcoin and that is how people really admired bitcoin as the main source of their income and on how it can really affect to our daily earnings.But I love Etherium and Bitcoin on how really they grow as the two most popular crypto coin in this world.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Ethereum also uses blockchain technology, only the contents inside each block are different from bitcoin. The block in the ethereum contains decentralized decentralized program code, therefore ethereum is called the distributed application platform (en: distributed application platform). Ethereum can run code that can facilitate money, content, property, stock, or anything else. These codes are referred to as smart homes (en: smart contracts) that characterize ethereum. This smart contract can automatically execute commands when certain conditions (already programmed) are met.

The ethereum developer team also has a reputation as a solid and competent team in improving the stability, security, functionality and scalability of blockchain ethereum. This fact provides a tranquility for application developers who want to create applications on ethereum. App developers can expect support, updates, documentation, and feature enhancements, properly implemented in the ethereum platform. In addition, blockchain ethereum is also much more stable and faster than when an app developer launches its own blockchain.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

yes maybe according to you right now many people are attracted to the ethereum i support in this year ethereum surely rises to the top of being the new king in crypto

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Ethereum has the potential to overtake Bitcoin mainly because the number of applications that will use it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

I do not think that the etherium will become king of crypto. King of the Altocaines, yes. May be. But the king of crypto-currencies will still remain bitcoin. And it's hard to argue with that.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

Etereum will always be the main one, because this is the basis of the blockchain! Regardless of the volatility, despite the huge prices for some coins!
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I do not think that the etherium will become king of crypto. King of the Altocaines, yes. May be. But the king of crypto-currencies will still remain bitcoin. And it's hard to argue with that.

What happens when Bitcoin's marketcap falls below Ethereum? What would the rationale be then to stick with bitcoin when the main reason people are switching to ETH is because it's cheaper and faster?

worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Consider this, ETH has a huge network, consider the fact that so many tokens are in the network of ETH, which helps it, while BTC is on its own, even though there are forks there

ETH has a strong use of the tech, which supports it more, is my thoughts.

in time it will grow. markets change over time.

worldtraveller
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

I think it's not impossible but I think that is too soon for me to say that ethereum will be the new crypto king. I just don't think this year will be the age of ethereum but I think the following years will decide.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

It may not become as expensive as bitcoin,  but it is the most stable and secure altcoin.  Icos use eth platform due to its transaction speed and security. So it is definitely the second coin on the market.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

Yes i do agree with you that the ethereum is the most stable coin in this fluctuating market, but beating bitcoin is not as easy as it looks, you need to wait for a while to see real power of bitcoin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
cryptomorphines

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

I would love to ethereum at the top,because bitcoin is so unstable and unpredictable it might collapse anytime soon and the best alternative to it would be ethereum which has a good platform and community,everyone would agree to me ethereum is the only coin that can replace bitcoin!
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

It is possible for ETH to grow high and come very close to BTC.
But i do not think it will take number one position. Not this year at least.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: