Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is in danger?  (Read 2154 times)
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

It is normal for bitcoin to stabilize its price which is happening nowadays. So don't worry, Bitcoin is not dying, It is only in people's mind that bitcoin is dead because of its dropping price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

No, Bitcoin can never be in danger as it's the father of cryptocurrency. People who don't understand the crypto will spread these kind of rumors. If you look at the historical data of BTC you'll get my point.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.

Red days have come to bitcoins. I think this is because of the massive amounts of people that hyped up bitcoins last 2017 and now they're panic selling because of how much decline bitcoins had this time. I'm kinda pissed because they're biting into the FUD but then again, bitcoin price this cheap doesn't come around often so I buy.

Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
To my knowledge is not in danger of bitcoin. Just in case any of our own is now more hebohnya spoken by the local government. So sekerang is most likely still stable belun bitcoin his price
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

I do not think the two are separate. Bitcoin prices are always volatile. Other altcoin prices are also affected by bitcoin prices. ETH is the same. Of course, you can also think that ETH is a safe investment. After all, investing in Bitcoin or ETH is good for you.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

That's normal since the value of all altcoins is scaled to bitcoins, the best thing to do right now is to invest because the value is very cheap, in this way we can invest a lot more and earn so much profit when bitcoins go back to 10k dollar again.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

I do not think the two are separate. Bitcoin prices are always volatile. Other altcoin prices are also affected by bitcoin prices. ETH is the same. Of course, you can also think that ETH is a safe investment. After all, investing in Bitcoin or ETH is good for you.
I think it is not in danger this was really a normal thing in crypto feild the unpredictable price is really normal from the start of bitcoin the price will really always moving  and it's status will always in dumping and rising status that is why if the price change we don't have. to be afraid on it.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

The cycle down at the beginning of the year usually happens so it's a common thing, so we as people who have plunged into the world of crypto should better understand about the habit of going down at the beginning of the year, we do not have to worry about such circumstances, better relax ...

Litzy Halminton

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

price of bitcoin is more and more expensive and not stable, it's not nomal. is this a currency?Huh or it's a goods like gold, diamond?Huh?  it's time to redefine what is bitcoin?Huh
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

Because these two cryptocurrencies are not of the same status, bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency, and Ethereum uses more of us, and its price is lower and a lot of people can hold for investing in other ICOs .
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

Every coin can anytime fall or rise that is in no one's hand and even if bitcoin is falling then the traders might invest in it more and wait for the pump or even if it fall continues and the price reaches a really low value then maybe people would prefer investing in ICOs through bitcoin which will help bitcoin rise.
And there's an economist Nouriel Roubini who says that bitcoin will fall and crash to zero. Maybe it is just to create panic in the investors or maybe it's true (with very less chances of that) Lets see what future brings and how is it for bitcoin.
hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

it is because the ethereum has many user on their ERC20 tokens.
therefore, the demands of ethereum is more than bitcoin.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

There are a lot of speculations and news spreading all over the social media about bitcoin, and its current situation. People started to question the future of bitcoin and things that will happen next about it. I think, these dips that bitcoin is experiencing are just normal and part of its cycle as there are a lot of factors that causes it. Ethereum and bitcoin are different from each other, bitcoin as the mother of all crypto, it represents the whole situation for the all the cryptocurrency in the market.

pcdgroup

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

That is the nature of crypto. That is the battle of psychology. Whether you can hold coin when it is going down dramatically or not, that is the view of each person.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

Bitcoin does not get rid of bitcoins because bitcoin is a good long-term coin that other players because bitcoin is just a little bit and they do not know what or how to earn the most easy way to earn bitcoin or profit is hold only this

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

bitcoin is not in danger and will be increased soon after this drama and you can see it will jump to the sky. maybe in this one month, bitcoin is down but I am sure that the bitcoin will survive and the other coin will do the same as what bitcoin did. we should believe with bitcoin and so far, bitcoin is trying to rise again no matter if yesterday, the price is on the bottom and I guess after we reached the bottom, the price will be back to increase. so it is normal to see this because we still have another bad experience in the past so this will the second bad news experience for us.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

Bitcoin does not get rid of bitcoins because bitcoin is a good long-term coin that other players because bitcoin is just a little bit and they do not know what or how to earn the most easy way to earn bitcoin or profit is hold only this

sometimes i really wanted to believe some speculation like bitcoin will going to end,die,fall into zero value but those speculation is not new in the crypto field most of it is really always repeatetive that is why I am not really afraid on those speculation because I really here before but nothing will happen.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

According to me bitcoin not in danger, even though the value of bitcoin had down a very drastic but quickly certainly going back to stable, even when bitcoin was down that is a chance to buy and invested in bitcoin because the price is cheaper and will come back expensive on a short time
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Im a little bit nervous of bitcoin downfall of value where it really going deeper as of this time from almost $20k and now lower down to $6k or $7k but i just hope that this dip would end and bitcoin would recover soon.As long as it still stays on top of the market capitalization i will positively believe that it will rise again.As eth is in uptrend its nice to see that altcoins can stand on its own and has already make its own history in the market therefore we have options where we can profit.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Bitcoin is in danger? - Just like us all, as well as our planet, rushing in the vast expanses of outer space.
Hello everybody. If the danger is that bitcoin will cost $ 1000, - yes it is in danger. If you look more widely - there is no danger. The cost of bitcoin will always jump like a sine wave. Accordingly, - if there is a price of $ 1000, then there will be a $ 10,000 price, maybe $ 50,000. Correction can last 2 and 3 and 6 months, as long as desired. At the moment I do not see a competitor bitcoin at all, no matter what new, more progressive, crypto currencies appear. It's time to learn how to manage your fears, we are in the field of investments with certain risks, or who is not immune from what is bought today for $ 7,000 - tomorrow the price will not be $ 3,000. But the fact that sooner or later the price will definitely be more than $ 20,000 - I'm sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: